House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

have YOU seen how thge voters are delighted with our plan for phased withdrawal?:lol:

with a 32% Congressional approval rating, five polls showing Dems are not doing what the voters want, and Dems enjoying the full support of the terrorists for their surredner bill - I can see why you are so happy

with a 32% Congressional approval rating, five polls showing Dems are not doing what the voters want, and Dems enjoying the full support of the terrorists for their surredner bill - I can see why you are so happy

why do you keep avoiding the WSJ poll that shows a majority of americans are in favor of the bill congress just sent to the president?

Explain the following to me please ...

1. How does withdrawing US troops from Iraq equate with "surrender?"

2. What does leaving US troops in Iraq accomplish?

We will be turning over the country to the terrorists and Iran

We are helping the government get to where they need to be. With their own military, Police, and security forces

We are helping the government get to where they need to be. With their own military, Police, and security forces

no. we will be turning the country over to the legitimately elected government of Iraq. Nowhere will we ever turn anything over to terrorists or to Iran. I guarantee you that every single US military commander, upon his unit's departure, will turn his encampment and any remaining hardware over to the custody of military units of the legitimately elected Iraq government. THAT is NOT surrender. period.

We will be turning the country over to the democratically-elected Government of Iraq.

And how long do you think this is going to take?

no. we will be turning the country over to the legitimately elected government of Iraq. Nowhere will we ever turn anything over to terrorists or to Iran. I guarantee you that every single US military commander, upon his unit's departure, will turn his encampment and any remaining hardware over to the custody of military units of the legitimately elected Iraq government. THAT is NOT surrender. period.

Dems know their surrender bill is DOA

Now they are starting to cave

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070428/NEWS07/704280338/-1/print

The government is already in place

Now they need to build up the military and security forces

A nascent Shi'ite theocracy which may, in the long term, prove more brutal that anything Saddam could have dreamed up and is cozy with Iran. Some government!

The Bush Administration has had four years to "build up the military and security forces". How much longer do we wait? How many more of our soldiers must die to salve the ego of this sniveling mediocrity we call "Mr. President? How many? Answer me that, will you.

The Bush Administration has had four years to do this. How much longer do we wait? How many more of our soldiers must die to salve the ego of this sniveling mediocrity we call "Mr. President? How many?

I believe it took 13 years to write our Constitution and get it ratified by the states

It seems your Dems are starting to get cold feet over their surrender bill BP

Now they are asking Republicans for help to write a bill that wil not be vetoed

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/04/29/2007-04-29_iraq_a_mistake__exarmy_big.html

Iraq a mistake - ex-Army big

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 4:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print Email Suggest a Story
WASHINGTON - President Bush is "squandering" American lives in Iraq and should sign legislation to begin pulling out U.S. troops on Oct. 1, retired Army Lt. Gen. William Odom said yesterday.

"I hope the President seizes this moment for a basic change in course and signs the bill Congress has sent him," Odom said, delivering the Democrats' weekly radio address.

Odom, an outspoken critic of the war who served as the Army's top intelligence officer and headed the National Security Agency during the Ronald Reagan administration, delivered the address at the request of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). He said he has never been a Democrat or a Republican.

The general accused Bush of helping Iran and Al Qaeda by invading Iraq.

"The challenge we face today is not how to win in Iraq; it is how to recover from a strategic mistake: invading Iraq in the first place," he said.

"He [Bush] lets the United States fly further and further into trouble, squandering its influence, money and blood, facilitating the gains of our enemies."

The loyal Bushies helping terrorists by staying the course with Bush.

Helping the terrorists by fighting them?

The terrorists are siding with the Dems - they want the surrender bill passed

Of course, people in Hell want ice water

RSR,

When Saddam was in power there were no terrorist organization in the country of Iraq. Now that Bush has illegally attacked the country of Iraq numerous terrorists organization sprung up out of the fiasco Bush created. One such group is the Islamic State of Iraq which is connected with Al Qaeda. They have done some pretty mean things.

You can credit Bush with the creation of the Islamic State of Iraq.

RSR,

When Saddam was in power there were no terrorist organization in the country of Iraq. Now that Bush has illegally attacked the country of Iraq numerous terrorists organization sprung up out of the fiasco Bush created. One such group is the Islamic State of Iraq which is connected with Al Qaeda. They have done some pretty mean things.

You can credit Bush with the creation of the Islamic State of Iraq.

Saddam was a terrorist

He was funding terrorist groups and terrorist training camps were in Iraq

I usually make libs go nuts with the truth

truth to you is an op-ed from newsbusters.

If you were interested in TRUTH, you'd quit using the word "surrender" in terms of the legislation passed by congress and approved of by the majority of Americans. But you really could give a fuck about truth...you just care about your party and your president and to hell with the country and the rest of us.

Forum List

Back