House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

So by all means, do what the enemy wants us to do

Dems are willing to give aid and comfort to the terrorists

the enemy wants us to stay...so does Bush...Bush and Zawahiri are on the same page. Bush wanst to do exactly what the enemy wants us to do.

the enemy wants us to stay...so does Bush...Bush and Zawahiri are on the same page. Bush wanst to do exactly what the enemy wants us to do.

Nothing new from the left

It is screws the troops and helps the US lose - they are all for it

how do you explain that Zawahiri wants us to stay? How do you explain the fact that he and Bush are on the same page?

Pres Bush wants to win this war

Dems want to lose it

The terrorists know Dems are appeasers - and their best friends and allies in the US

The people in Iraq do not think there is a civil war

Dems are pushing for surrender and the terrorists agree with them

Dems are giving aid and comfort to the enemy

So if the people living in the country that the US has invaded dont think there is a civil war, wouldnt they be happy and feel that the Dems are doing a good thing in pushing for Freedom Dates for the Iraqi people?

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0320/p99s01-duts.html

from that link:

The ORB poll also shows that a majority of Iraqis believe the security situation in Iraq will get better when the "multi national forces" leave Iraq, with 53 percent saying it will be "a great deal better" or "a little better" as opposed to 26% who say it will be "a great deal worse" or "a little worse." The numbers change when the respondents' religion is taken into account, with Sunni Muslims split between 42 percent "better" and 42 percent "worse," and Shiites predicting 62 percent "better" to 14 percent "worse," indicating that the Sunni Muslims, and more specifically, Sunni Arabs, are more hesitant to see the foreign forces leave. (The ORB poll doesn't differentiate between Sunni Arabs and Sunni Kurds, the latter of whom view the US-led forces more favorably and are less involved in Iraq's sectarian strife.)

and another quote from that link:

The United States gets much of the blame. As noted, in the most troubling result from an American perspective, the number of Iraqis who call it "acceptable" to attack U.S. or coalition forces has soared from 17 percent in early 2004 to 51 percent now.
The main source of this antipathy is disaffected Sunni Arabs, the group that lost power with the overthrow of Saddam. Ninety-four percent of Sunni Arabs call attacks on U.S. forces acceptable. That compares with 35 percent of newly empowered Shiites (still a large number to endorse violence), vs. 7 percent of Kurds, who are far more favorably inclined toward the United States.

Even among Shiites, eight in 10 disapprove of the way the United States and other coalition forces have carried out their responsibilities in Iraq. More than eight in 10 Shiites (as well as 97 percent of Sunni Arabs) oppose the presence of U.S. and other forces in their country. (Kurds, again, differ powerfully; 75 percent support the U.S. presence.) More than seven in 10 Shiites – and nearly all Sunni Arabs – think the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq is making security worse.

A far cry from being welcomed as liberators.... a far cry from a grateful nation erecting statues of Dubya in every town square

I read you post. I think your spin on a withdrawal timeline is kinda' hokey.:lol:

Its the same spin the Conservatives would have put on it if it were there bill.

Democrats are NOT as quick or as good at creating slogans the public can get behind.

The terrorists

Why are spimple things so hard for you to grasp?

Only in America! :rolleyes:

Only in America could its hopelessly “work ethic” encoded sheeple put a scarcely articulate pimp for the MIC and big oil in power, solely because he was bored-agin and said he wouldn’t get his pyjama python siphoned by a fat Jewish groupie!

Are Americans aware that their simian Presibent, who would have been given a needle in Nazi Germany as a congenital idiot, is, quite correctly, assumed to be one of the best brains America can produce? :eusa_hand:

I’m that flabbergasted that America could elect this incomprehensible nitwit, not once but TWICE, that I’m beginning to suspect a Machiavellian conspiracy to put a Monty Pythonish simpleton in power as a farcical fool that will take the world’s mind off of the crimes being committed by his Capitalist puppeteers.

Let’s be fair dinkum here. This monosyllabic moron, whose only claim to fame is he faltering and risibly reads a teleprompter, CRIMINALLY invaded a completely innocent country for no other acceptable reason than its leader was undemocratic. While at the same time he has the power, but worse still, the popular support, to VETO the votes of American’s democratically elected representatives! :eusa_think:

In other words, like the Saddam era Iraqis, Americans servilely condone a dictator. One who is exacerbating his crimes against humanity in Iraq, not only by refusing to stop the butchery, but “ramping” it up! The big difference being that Bush doesn't have to massacre American to stay in power!

IMO, this makes Americans accessories to Dimwit’s crimes and morally obliged to topple him.

I better not say any more, lest I, a foreigner but unfortunately living in an American dominated, parallel Christo-capitalist universe, disappear into some distant Gitmo archipelago.

Think about that, those here who think America is the font of all freedom and decency. I, a non-American, can be arrested for speaking my mind on what I believe should happen to Dimwit, and his criminal cabal who support his continuing undeclared war. A “war” that has long since been proven to be a put-up job and which kills hundred, if not thousands, of innocent people every week.

Should I DARE speak my mind, I WILL be arrested - for being considered by my sickeningly sycophantic government as a threat to America! Even at the height of the undeclared Vietnam War this would have been unthinkable.

Strange, but I thought Dimwit said that is why – because Iraqis couldn’t speak their minds - we went to war in the first place.

And people wonder why I hate the scabby-gutted, cowardly maggots, on BOTH sides of the political divide down here, who sold out their country to the U.S. for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver.

According to the traditional reason for self-righteously killing millions of people - because of their allegedly “evil” leaders – American also deserve to be carpet bombed, like they have bombed dozens of countries. they are as guilty as sin of the deaths of millions of North Korean, Vietnamese, and millions of other “slopes” - to mention but a few non-Christian nationalities - who were hypocritically massacred in the name of Jesus and “free speech.” (How ironic is it to mention Christ and free-speech in the same sentence? :shock: )

The reason these “stinking Slopes” were criminally murdered is simply because their leaders sought to use a different system of accounting to us in “The Free Word!”

How incongruous is it, that we kill millions of people in the sacred name of our Capitalist accounting system, under the pretext of bringing freedom to the poor Shmoo-like Commie masses, when we haven’t got it ourselves!

It stands to reason then, that Americans should also die in their droves until they give their dictator up to the world courts, that they so conveniently ignore, for trial as a war criminal in the same cast as Tojo and Hitler.

(Standing by for the usual posts about “crying fire in a crowded theatre” and how, in time of undeclared wars, free-speech needs to be curtailed!)

So by all means, do what the enemy wants us to do

Dems are willing to give aid and comfort to the terrorists

"The ENEMY? THE ENEMY!!

I thought the poor downtrodden Iraqis were thristing for freedom, Kentucky Fried, trashy American infotainmant for the feeble-minded, and five-dollar-a-gallon fuel and we were giving it to them! :shock:

Geez, if its only a few dozen "dead-ender" Al Qaedans we're fighting, it doesn't say much for the fighting ability of hundreds of thousands of American troops and their blackmailed allies, does it? :eusa_think:

Hey, didn't your God-connected, codpiece-wearing, carrier-pilot Presinit claim it was all over bar the champagne toasts a few years ago?? :doubt:

Only in America! :rolleyes:

Only in America could its hopelessly “work ethic” encoded sheeple put a scarcely articulate pimp for the MIC and big oil in power, solely because he was bored-agin and said he wouldn’t get his pyjama python siphoned by a fat Jewish groupie!

Are Americans aware that their simian Presibent, who would have been given a needle in Nazi Germany as a congenital idiot, is, quite correctly, assumed to be one of the best brains America can produce? :eusa_hand:

I’m that flabbergasted that America could elect this incomprehensible nitwit, not once but TWICE, that I’m beginning to suspect a Machiavellian conspiracy to put a Monty Pythonish simpleton in power as a farcical fool that will take the world’s mind off of the crimes being committed by his Capitalist puppeteers.

Let’s be fair dinkum here. This monosyllabic moron, whose only claim to fame is he faltering and risibly reads a teleprompter, CRIMINALLY invaded a completely innocent country for no other acceptable reason than its leader was undemocratic. While at the same time he has the power, but worse still, the popular support, to VETO the votes of American’s democratically elected representatives! :eusa_think:

In other words, like the Saddam era Iraqis, Americans servilely condone a dictator. One who is exacerbating his crimes against humanity in Iraq, not only by refusing to stop the butchery, but “ramping” it up! The big difference being that Bush doesn't have to massacre American to stay in power!

IMO, this makes Americans accessories to Dimwit’s crimes and morally obliged to topple him.

I better not say any more, lest I, a foreigner but unfortunately living in an American dominated, parallel Christo-capitalist universe, disappear into some distant Gitmo archipelago.

Think about that, those here who think America is the font of all freedom and decency. I, a non-American, can be arrested for speaking my mind on what I believe should happen to Dimwit, and his criminal cabal who support his continuing undeclared war. A “war” that has long since been proven to be a put-up job and which kills hundred, if not thousands, of innocent people every week.

Should I DARE speak my mind, I WILL be arrested - for being considered by my sickeningly sycophantic government as a threat to America! Even at the height of the undeclared Vietnam War this would have been unthinkable.

Strange, but I thought Dimwit said that is why – because Iraqis couldn’t speak their minds - we went to war in the first place.

And people wonder why I hate the scabby-gutted, cowardly maggots, on BOTH sides of the political divide down here, who sold out their country to the U.S. for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver.

According to the traditional reason for self-righteously killing millions of people - because of their allegedly “evil” leaders – American also deserve to be carpet bombed, like they have bombed dozens of countries. they are as guilty as sin of the deaths of millions of North Korean, Vietnamese, and millions of other “slopes” - to mention but a few non-Christian nationalities - who were hypocritically massacred in the name of Jesus and “free speech.” (How ironic is it to mention Christ and free-speech in the same sentence? :shock: )

The reason these “stinking Slopes” were criminally murdered is simply because their leaders sought to use a different system of accounting to us in “The Free Word!”

How incongruous is it, that we kill millions of people in the sacred name of our Capitalist accounting system, under the pretext of bringing freedom to the poor Shmoo-like Commie masses, when we haven’t got it ourselves!

It stands to reason then, that Americans should also die in their droves until they give their dictator up to the world courts, that they so conveniently ignore, for trial as a war criminal in the same cast as Tojo and Hitler.

(Standing by for the usual posts about “crying fire in a crowded theatre” and how, in time of undeclared wars, free-speech needs to be curtailed!)

Hmmm, looks like people here don’t want the repulsively pious pretexts, which we regularly exploit to obliterate lesser beings satanically sitting on OUR resources, applied to them.

Why am I not the slightest bit surprised! :sad:

Poor bloody Adolf. All he did was what the other piss weak capitalist pricks didn't have the balls to do. He went through an agrgessively inclined (to Germany) country in Poland in his attempt to colonize the Ukraine and other choice parts of Russia, and the whole boong-bashing colonialist “free-world,” including their obsequious imperial Sepoys,* piled in on him!

Yet Dimwit effectively declares war on the whole world and our suck-holing answer is to arrest any of our citizens who dare speak out against his criminal war of aquisition!

It is absolutely fucking disgusting what the gutless world will turn a blind eye to because of America’s awesome aggressively intended arsenal.

As I said previously, I daren't tell you what I think should happen lest one of my "decent" Blockleiter neighbours puts me into the local American endorsed Gestapo. :eusa_shhh:

*Australia has yet to fight a war that wasn’t of Britain or America making.

So if the people living in the country that the US has invaded dont think there is a civil war, wouldnt they be happy and feel that the Dems are doing a good thing in pushing for Freedom Dates for the Iraqi people?

They are not happy with the Dems surrender date - but the terrorists are

Its the same spin the Conservatives would have put on it if it were there bill.

Democrats are NOT as quick or as good at creating slogans the public can get behind.

Republicans call the surrender date what is is - surrender

Dems are more interested in how they will do in the next election then how the troops are doing in Iraq

Forum List

Back