House Resolution calls for National Day of Shame

Or.....

Maybe you're just not funny?

I think perhaps you are an idiot trying to pretend you are vaguely intelligent. Sadly, FAIL.

Your lack of humor is obvious. If you have to yell the word fail in caps in an argument then you have most likely failed.

My humor is not obvious to you. That's because I'm smart and prefer intelligent humor rather than glaringly stupid 'humor'.

And, by using the words 'most likely', I can see that you actually don't know. Anyone who uses 'most likely', 'probably', or 'it seems to me', are not smart enough to debate with because they are reading into someone else's words rather than understanding the words. That's 'probably' too hard for you to understand.

FAIL. LOL.
If you pull that stick out of your ass you'll prolly enjoy USMB more.

Your lack of humor is obvious. If you have to yell the word fail in caps in an argument then you have most likely failed.

My humor is not obvious to you. That's because I'm smart and prefer intelligent humor rather than glaringly stupid 'humor'.

And, by using the words 'most likely', I can see that you actually don't know. Anyone who uses 'most likely', 'probably', or 'it seems to me', are not smart enough to debate with because they are reading into someone else's words rather than understanding the words. That's 'probably' too hard for you to understand.

FAIL. LOL.

It's sweet of you to worry about my forum experience but I'm an independent person, I really don't need any assistance or advice from a libertard on how to get the best from a political forum.

When you can tell the difference between your ass and your elbow, I'll take you seriously.

FAIL. LOL.

It's sweet of you to worry about my forum experience but I'm an independent person, I really don't need any assistance or advice from a libertard on how to get the best from a political forum.

When you can tell the difference between your ass and your elbow, I'll take you seriously.
Whatever...I've no interest in interacting with such a humorless twit. Dismissed.

Whatever...I've no interest in interacting with such a humorless twit. Dismissed.
:eek: oh no, you've been "dismissed" by ravi

:rofl: whatever shall you do????

I'm going to pat myself on the back for having bested yet another stupid koolaider.

* Dances around the room singing 'Another One Bites the Dust* LOL

I'm going to pat myself on the back for having bested yet another stupid koolaider.

* Dances around the room singing 'Another One Bites the Dust* LOL
well, i think you have a great sense of humor, its ravi that lacks sense PERIOD

It's not the first time that my humor has flown so far over the head of the intellectually challenged that they assumed it was the space station going over. It's safe to say it will not be the last time.

Oh, gee. You didn't say that I was dumb, only dumb about what I speak because I need to learn to read. Well, golly, forgive me!! That's so much better than what I accused you of saying. You have got to be kidding??

Look at some of the posts you have sent me and ask that question of yourself, Mr. Personality.

And don't tell me that people on the right are not responding negatively to Obama over this dumb Nobel prize, because they are. I can read, despite what you think. If the reaction from the right was not so hateful, this thread would not exist.

The reference to my Mom was only a joke about how we are not as sharp as we used to be as we age. Her and I used to laugh about that a lot. So what I said was a joke. And she's dead now.

That is your opinion. There is no evidence that supports what you said. I think it's untrue and silly.

Obviously you do not know the difference between "dumb" and Ignorant. When you are ignorant about something it means that you don't know anything about that subject. For instance, you are ignorant about my beliefs of which you attempted to teach me. That is a pretty dumb thing to do. I am ignorant about fashions and many other things. Being ignorant about something is nothing to be ashamed of. Then again, some people are just plain dumb. I never said you were dumb.

When you are stupid or dumb then you have a low IQ. I never said anything at all about your IQ. So, no, I did not say you were dumb.

Please quit being stupid and trying to teach me something about myself.

As for the posts that I have sent you, it was you that attacked me first, remember? I commented upon a statement from the committee that they had issued this award because of his efforts with the muslim community. I never said a word about anything you said at all. Nor did I say anything at all derogatory to the President. He did not make that statement, the committee did.

If you think anyone on the right has blamed the President or spoken negatively about him over this, please feel free to quote them. Do you by any chance know how to do that? I have seen a lot of right wingers who said that the committee screwed up but none who have blamed the President for it. You mentioned that you can read... I am beginning to have my doubts.

You suggest that I look at my posts to you... might I suggest that you actually go back and try to read them? Maybe you can ask your mom to help. And maybe you should also look at the rude remarks you have made to me. Your mom might be able to help you with that as well.

And I knew that your reference to your mom was a joke.

Do you hate people just because they don't agree with you? Obviously you have come out hating me for no good reason and you don't know anything at all about me... oh, wait, that is right, you know more about me than I do. You must live a sad life if you hate everyone who does not agree with you in all things.

Immie

Last edited:
Oh, gee. You didn't say that I was dumb, only dumb about what I speak because I need to learn to read. Well, golly, forgive me!! That's so much better than what I accused you of saying. You have got to be kidding??

Look at some of the posts you have sent me and ask that question of yourself, Mr. Personality.

And don't tell me that people on the right are not responding negatively to Obama over this dumb Nobel prize, because they are. I can read, despite what you think. If the reaction from the right was not so hateful, this thread would not exist.

The reference to my Mom was only a joke about how we are not as sharp as we used to be as we age. Her and I used to laugh about that a lot. So what I said was a joke. And she's dead now.

That is your opinion. There is no evidence that supports what you said. I think it's untrue and silly.

Obviously you do not know the difference between "dumb" and Ignorant. When you are ignorant about something it means that you don't know anything about that subject. For instance, you are ignorant about my beliefs of which you attempted to teach me. That is a pretty dumb thing to do. I am ignorant about fashions and many other things. Being ignorant about something is nothing to be ashamed of. Then again, some people are just plain dumb. I never said you were dumb.

When you are stupid or dumb then you have a low IQ. I never said anything at all about your IQ. So, no, I did not say you were dumb.

As for the posts that I have sent you, it was you that attacked me first, remember? I commented upon a statement from the committee that they had issued this award because of his efforts with the muslim community. I never said a word about anything you said at all. Nor did I say anything at all derogatory to the President. He did not make that statement, the committee did.

If you think anyone on the right has blamed the President or spoken negatively about him over this, please feel free to quote them. Do you by any chance know how to do that? I have seen a lot of right wingers who said that the committee screwed up but none who have blamed the President for it. You mentioned that you can read... I am beginning to have my doubts.

You suggest that I look at my posts to you... might I suggest that you actually go back and try to read them? Maybe you can ask your mom to help. And maybe you should also look at the rude remarks you have made to me. Your mom might be able to help you with that as well.

Do you hate people just because they don't agree with you? Obviously you have come out hating me for no good reason and you don't know anything at all about me... oh, wait, that is right, you know more about me than I do. You must live a sad life if you hate everyone who does not agree with you in all things.

Immie

OMG, go away, you condescending intellectual wannabe!! There is not a damn thing you can teach me. I know you are under the mistaken notion that you are the smartest human since Einstein. But I don't see it. And your posts are too long and too boring. I'm done. But I know you will respond because you have to have the last word.

And, if I were you, I'd work on your reading comprehension skills. I told you that my Mom is dead. Are you stupid or just cruel? Probably both. Bye now. It wasn't nice to know you.

If the Nobel is as meaningless as the right wing and the republicans want us to believe, why are there so many words written about it?

"A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity." Robert A. Heinlein

If the Nobel is as meaningless as the right wing and the republicans want us to believe, why are there so many words written about it?

"A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity." Robert A. Heinlein

That's a great quote!!!! Thanks for posting it.

The funny part is, all Americans should feel shame that their POTUS was just embarissed by getting an award he didn't earn and doesn't deserve.

It makes a mockery of presenting the award at all, but hey, a hollow and meaningless victory seems to be what some of you crave.

He was awarded the prize under Affirmative Action rules....

Perfect!...a racist fucking jew.

Immie

OMG, go away, you condescending intellectual wannabe!! There is not a damn thing you can teach me. I know you are under the mistaken notion that you are the smartest human since Einstein. But I don't see it. And your posts are too long and too boring. I'm done. But I know you will respond because you have to have the last word.

And, if I were you, I'd work on your reading comprehension skills. I told you that my Mom is dead. Are you stupid or just cruel? Probably both. Bye now. It wasn't nice to know you.

I am sorry to hear about your mom. All I saw was that you said you were more like your mom. I don't believe that you posted anything to me about your mom and if you posted it in another thread, then I have not read it. So, you did not tell me about her. I sure as hell have not read anything about your mom except for your reference to her you being more like her.

But you have shown yourself as the true extreme liberal. You hate anyone that is not like you. You are just a stupid bitch that thinks you know other people better than they know themselves. You are an obamabot who hates everyone that doesn't kowtow to him. Have you offered your body to the President yet?

I have done nothing to you. Nothing at all, yet you hate me. You have claimed that you are "very liberal". That explains your hatred.

It is beginning to look like the reason you took offense at my statement that you were ignorant about me, is that you really are stupid and you know it. I must have struck a nerve that I had no intention of striking. Maybe you are just as stupid as you think you are.

I have never claimed to be intellectual, but I know for certain that I am not stupid. Seeing as how, I struck that nerve, I'm not so sure that you know you are not stupid.

As for responding to posts, it seems to me that it is you who feels you must get the last word. That is another trait of the liberal who wants to prove that she is better than everyone else. You seem to fit the mold quite well.

You never answered my question. Do you hate everyone just because they are different than you?

edit:I did go back and see that you had commented on your mom being dead, but I have to ask, so what? I said nothing mean about you or your mom. I did nothing to insult your mother. Nor did I insult you until such time as you began insulting me.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back