House Resolution calls for National Day of Shame

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
October 9, 2009 - Reacting to the news this morning that President Barak Hussein Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace, Republicans on the hill reacted quickly by introducing a resolution calling for a National Day of Shame.

Arguments for passage included statements that Mr. Hussein was merely sucking up to Eurotrash and that he paid off someone to get nominated.

"What the fuck has he done to promote peace?" shouted one emotional Representative. "He doesn't even have a valid birth certificate," cried another.

Voting was delayed until this afternoon, shortly after one member declared, "Upon reflection, he has screwed US over!" and the chamber erupted in tears. House Republicans made a beeline to the restrooms to repair their makeup and blow their noses.

October 9, 2009 - Reacting to the news this morning that President Barak Hussein Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace, Republicans on the hill reacted quickly by introducing a resolution calling for a National Day of Shame.

Arguments for passage included statements that Mr. Hussein was merely sucking up to Eurotrash and that he paid off someone to get nominated.

"What the fuck has he done to promote peace?" shouted one emotional Representative. "He doesn't even have a valid birth certificate," cried another.

Voting was delayed until this afternoon, shortly after one member declared, "Upon reflection, he has screwed US over!" and the chamber erupted in tears. House Republicans made a beeline to the restrooms to repair their makeup and blow their noses.

:lol: Link?

The funny part is, all Americans should feel shame that their POTUS was just embarissed by getting an award he didn't earn and doesn't deserve.

It makes a mockery of presenting the award at all, but hey, a hollow and meaningless victory seems to be what some of you crave.

The funny part is, all Americans should feel shame that their POTUS was just embarissed by getting an award he didn't earn and doesn't deserve.

It makes a mockery of presenting the award at all, but hey, a hollow and meaningless victory seems to be what some of you crave.

He was awarded the prize under Affirmative Action rules....

lol....the way people fawn over this guy as if he is the savior of the world is really disturbing....this guy is not even in office 9 full months yet.....please somebody list all his great accomplishments......educate me will you????:confused:

Sounds like something they'd do.

lol....the way people fawn over this guy as if he is the savior of the world is really disturbing....this guy is not even in office 9 full months yet.....please somebody list all his great accomplishments......educate me will you????:confused:

He brought hope and change to millions and reached out to the Muslim world. Don't you read the papers?

I now declare as a Jew that I want to reach out and embrace my Muslim brothers.
Where's my prize??

The award wasn't worth much to begin with. They gave the damned thing to Yassir Arafat, so why not Obama?

Sounds like something they'd do.

*yawn*

The award wasn't worth much to begin with. They gave the damned thing to Yassir Arafat, so why not Obama?
Put your TV or radio on, Barry is telling us how much he 'deserves' this. :lol:

He brought hope and change to millions and reached out to the Muslim world. Don't you read the papers?

I now declare as a Jew that I want to reach out and embrace my Muslim brothers.
Where's my prize??

Nobel invented it for you. One of your Muslim brothers will be along directly to deliver it to you.:badgrin:

OMG! I just heard on NPR that the French president and the German chancellor are both pleased about Obama's Nobel. Guess it's safe to hate those damn frogs once again!

The Taliban thinks he doesn't deserve it...at least we can still hate them.

Forum List

Back