House rejects probe into Pelosi CIA claims

OK---the Big wigs are intent on covering this up.

This is not good news. I want a truth commision!! Although it probably will be bogged down in out right lies --no, "mis-statements".

My my, how quickly queen nan & friends act EXACTLY like the Republicans when the spotlight is turned on.

I keep saying it, these parties are THE SAME.

My my, how quickly queen nan & friends act EXACTLY like the Republicans when the spotlight is turned on.

Not really, not quite.. But it does remind me of my favorite lawyer joke:

Whats the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? One is a scum sucking bottom feeder, and the other is

a fish

They engage in the political kabuki theater like this, because this is what gets them elected and re elected. We buy into it, so we get more of it.

If we vote on policy, and if policy is what drives the debates, then we will get a better government. If we vote based on gotcha, we get gotcha.

my learning experiences in building a better web page

Whats the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? One is a scum sucking bottom feeder, and the other is

a fish

They engage in the political kabuki theater like this, because this is what gets them elected and re elected. We buy into it, so we get more of it.

If we vote on policy, and if policy is what drives the debates, then we will get a better government. If we vote based on gotcha, we get gotcha.

The only difference between the parties is which "pet" issues they support, and even then the line is very blurry.

a fish

The only difference between the parties is which "pet" issues they support, and even then the line is very blurry.
and thats it exactly
the only difference is which special interest group they want to waste money on

from the article:
Pelosi has asked the CIA to declassify information supporting her claims.

The CIA has sent lawmakers its notes and memos on 40 congressional briefings on the interrogation techniques. But that document has been found to include several errors.

CIA Director Leon Panetta acknowledged in a May 6 letter to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Silvestre Reyes, D-Texas, that the CIA's list may not be completely accurate.

Since the pictures first came out years ago we all knew or had suspicions so if she didn't know than she doesn't deserve her position.
If she lied in the transparent government then she needs to step down.
The bitch needs to answer and not hide ....

from the article:

The CIA has sent lawmakers its notes and memos on 40 congressional briefings on the interrogation techniques. But that document has been found to include several errors.

CIA Director Leon Panetta acknowledged in a May 6 letter to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Silvestre Reyes, D-Texas, that the CIA's list may not be completely accurate.

WHAT FUCKING PART of she ADMITTED they told he Do you NOT GET?

Notice NONE of the Liberals on this board that are so loud mouthed will evencomment on this? You know the ones, they spent the last 8 years SCREAMING for investigations for anything and everything and when ever they did not get it claimed it was a grand conspiracy.

Now one of theirs is in the hot seat and it is crickets chirping.

from the article:

The part where she didn't...what an ass you are. If the idiotic Repubicans gave a shit about anything but regaining power they'd be calling for an investigation of the CIA, not for an investigation of anyone that claimed the CIA misled Congress...because they'd have to investigate themselves.

from the article:

The part where she didn't...what an ass you are. If the idiotic Repubicans gave a shit about anything but regaining power they'd be calling for an investigation of the CIA, not for an investigation of anyone that claimed the CIA misled Congress...because they'd have to investigate themselves.

BULLSHIT, she admitted they told her about the technique of water boarding, she just claims they never told her they were using it. Buy a new brain you dumb bitch.

I am torn on this rgs, I have been reading all that I could on this and came across something that Panetta said, before Congress I believe, and it was that "all of this" has possibilities of making us more insecure as a country. Oh and he said the Select Intelligence committee IS investigating this already, but if another investigation is necessary, he would comply. At first that pissed me off... I thought he was just throwing out the "this could make us more insecure" because he wanted to stop a deeper investigation.

Then it hit me, that perhaps the CIA truly did mislead or lie, and he did not want all of this baggage to be exposed to the entire world, because it would hurt us security wise?

Then Panetta went on to say that he promised to rebuild the confidence between the CIA and congress by having ALL members of the Senate and House Select intelligence committee included again, (and also how LAW dictates) and that he would include Congress in everything they do from here on out....

So that made me think that there has been a PROBLEM with clear communications between the CIA and congress, why else would have said what he said, ya know?

Maybe Pelosi is telling the truth, but they think that this will truly hurt our national security efforts world wide if the CIA hasn't been totally on the up and up with congress, pelosi, or the administration?

But should that really STOP us from getting to the bottom of this....getting to the TRUTH?

I dunno?

Care

from the article:

I CHALLENGE ANYONE THAT HAS POSTED THAT PELOSI CHANGED HER STANCE 5 OR 6 TIMES
to pretty please post the links that shows she has changed her stance or story 5/6 times.

rgs
From every press conference I have viewed of Pelosi speaking about this SHE HAS ALWAYS SAID that she was briefed on enhanced techniques that the administration said were legal to use on prisoners when interrogating and that she was not briefed on ABU Z being waterboarded the previous month 83 times already, that she was briefed that they would be notified if they decided to use those techniques or something of the sort.

Apparently, the dispute is whether the CIA did tell the Democrat's on the Sellect Intelligence committees that Abu Z had already been Water Boarded 83 times, and whether they were told that they would be notified if the Administration ever decided to use these methods.

Last edited:
I am torn on this rgs, I have been reading all that I could on this and came across something that Panetta said, before Congress I believe, and it was that "all of this" has possibilities of making us more insecure as a country. Oh and he said the Select Intelligence committee IS investigating this already, but if another investigation is necessary, he would comply. At first that pissed me off... I thought he was just throwing out the "this could make us more insecure" because he wanted to stop a deeper investigation.

Then it hit me, that perhaps the CIA truly did mislead or lie, and he did not want all of this baggage to be exposed to the entire world, because it would hurt us security wise?

Then Panetta went on to say that he promised to rebuild the confidence between the CIA and congress by having ALL members of the Senate and House Select intelligence committee included again, (and also how LAW dictates) and that he would include Congress in everything they do from here on out....

So that made me think that there has been a PROBLEM with clear communications between the CIA and congress, why else would have said what he said, ya know?

Maybe Pelosi is telling the truth, but they think that this will truly hurt our national security efforts world wide if the CIA hasn't been totally on the up and up with congress, pelosi, or the administration?

But should that really STOP us from getting to the bottom of this....getting to the TRUTH?

I dunno?

Care

I've got a problem with the CIA f*ing up, consistently, and expecting us to find them credible foreverafter -- and -- I've got a problem with members of Congress who've said they didn't know, weren't told, didn't have access to, only to find out that they did and were trying to cover their asses because they didn't read what they had or they wanted to forget about it. The problem with pointing a finger is that there are fingers pointing back at themselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UntWCssx5u0&feature=related]YouTube - NANCY PELOSI - WATERBOARDING - LIAR OF THE HOUSE[/ame]

Notice NONE of the Liberals on this board that are so loud mouthed will evencomment on this? You know the ones, they spent the last 8 years SCREAMING for investigations for anything and everything and when ever they did not get it claimed it was a grand conspiracy.

Now one of theirs is in the hot seat and it is crickets chirping.

You are exactly right! And then look at Ravi's response... He totally flips it to another argument for something else... MOST (not all) of the libs on these boards are not people of character. They have no shame or morals, they are only here to cause trouble and blame everyone else in the world but their own party... It's embarassing...

DUHHHHHHHHH

Where did she change her story Willow............

gosh, you can't be this obtuse :(

this tape shows exactly the controversy that I presented....the difference between what the cia said and she said?

What does this video taping that you linked show you or what is it that you get out of it that even made you post it?

It certainly did not show the lie you all are passing around that your masters told you to say, on all of the partisan right wing sites you visit, that Nancy changed her story 5 times.

Why do you have to LIE?

Why is LYING NECESSARY for your side of the aisle on this?

Why not just approach the issue with the FACTS and that is that there is a "she said, he said, dispute between pelosi and the cia" instead of fabricating a story that she changed her story 5 times yah dee dah crapola?

I just don't get you guys? :confused:

Or those on my side that do it, either...

Care

DUHHHHHHHHH

Where did she change her story Willow............

gosh, you can't be this obtuse :(

this tape shows exactly the controversy that I presented....the difference between what the cia said and she said?

What does this video taping that you linked show you or what is it that you get out of it that even made you post it?

It certainly did not show the lie you all are passing around that your masters told you to say, on all of the partisan right wing sites you visit, that Nancy changed her story 5 times.

Why do you have to LIE?

Why is LYING NECESSARY for your side of the aisle on this?

Why not just approach the issue with the FACTS and that is that there is a "she said, he said, dispute between pelosi and the cia" instead of fabricating a story that she changed her story 5 times yah dee dah crapola?

I just don't get you guys? :confused:

Or those on my side that do it, either...

Care

I didn't show it to you,, you think too much of yourself,, I showed it for anybody who actually wants to hear it from the donkeyface herself,, she did in fact change her story.. if you don't see that then i can't help you. google is your friend..you are lust a democwat socialst libtard,, just call me a liar and you think it's all settled.. jackazz.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back