House Rejects Change To Estate Tax

Skull if you cannot make it in America with millions of tax free dollars then honestly you're just a whining rich boy crybaby.

You honestly expect working Americans to feel sorry for these pampered Lord Font Le Roys?

Not a chance.

So wanting people to keep their own money is your definition of feeling sorry for someone?

The death tax is nothing but a government money grab but as long as it's not your money you're OK with it right?

You think that today's scions won't make it with $5,000,000 tax free dollars to start out with?

I have more faith in those kids than you apparently do.

That's probably because I've know more kids in that position.

They're survive.

IN fact they're do better with less to start out with that with more.

So that justifies the government confiscating the estate of a person, because you thinjk it's best for people not to start out with money in life?

I wonder if we can justify all theft by your standards. "Gee you'd really be better off without (fill in the blank) so we'll just let the government take it"

Your reasoning is flawed.

Last edited:
Skull if you cannot make it in America with millions of tax free dollars then honestly you're just a whining rich boy crybaby.

You honestly expect working Americans to feel sorry for these pampered Lord Font Le Roys?

Not a chance.

So wanting people to keep their own money is your definition of feeling sorry for someone?

The death tax is nothing but a government money grab but as long as it's not your money you're OK with it right?

You think that today's scions won't make it with $5,000,000 tax free dollars to start out with?

They're survive.

It's not up to you or the government to determine this. Sheesh

They're survive.

It's not up to you or the government to determine this. Sheesh

Sad to have to deal with cheerleaders of the Government when these same people fail to realize that those to whom they cheer are not acting in their best interest either.

-Astounding-

Forum List

Back