House Passes Rest for our Troops

I take nothing you say personally. However you seriously remind me of another lametard from last election cycle.

Yeah, here it is:

tpahl

So I'm a "lametard". That word wasn't even cool enough to use when I was 10, but thanks Kath.

This is going to be the last response I give to you on this message board.

If you're trying to say that you think I'm someone who used to post here, let me ease your mind and tell you that you're wrong.

I joined here a couple months ago to spread the word about Ron Paul, and discuss politics with like-minded people. A little debate here and there is fun, but I don't have much time for that these days. I have a baby that will be born any day now, and I take my political activism to the streets. Message boards are just time-killers, when i have it to kill.

I would have liked to have more discussion with you, but you were always very snarky towards me with little one-liners to show your contempt. I don't respond positively to that kind of thing. You immediately jumped down my throat about Ron Paul, and have questioned my integrity and genuineness on more than one occasion now. That's not good message board etiquette, and it turns me away from posters. I don't have to talk to anyone on here that I don't want to, because that's my right, correct?

Have a good day, Kathianne.

So I'm a "lametard". That word wasn't even cool enough to use when I was 10, but thanks Kath.

This is going to be the last response I give to you on this message board.

If you're trying to say that you think I'm someone who used to post here, let me ease your mind and tell you that you're wrong.

I joined here a couple months ago to spread the word about Ron Paul, and discuss politics with like-minded people. A little debate here and there is fun, but I don't have much time for that these days. I have a baby that will be born any day now, and I take my political activism to the streets. Message boards are just time-killers, when i have it to kill.

I would have liked to have more discussion with you, but you were always very snarky towards me with little one-liners to show your contempt. I don't respond positively to that kind of thing. You immediately jumped down my throat about Ron Paul, and have questioned my integrity and genuineness on more than one occasion now. That's not good message board etiquette, and it turns me away from posters. I don't have to talk to anyone on here that I don't want to, because that's my right, correct?

Have a good day, Kathianne.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, certainly stay away from me. Seriously, you've posted nothing I would agree with, though a few things worth mention. If you do so in the future and I respond and you don't, well you've given warning. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back