House passes farm bill aug 6 2012

And here is another thread that I predict will drop like a rock. It's just not full of enough lies and slander. Just like 3 other threads with damn good news in them.

The trolls and left win the battles daily on this site with their dumbass threads. And we let them do it by playing right along.

Here is a thread that PROVES Obama lied on the stump today when he said Ryan and the gop were holding up help when in fact it's the senate that dropped the ball. And if memory serves me right the house wanted to stay till business was done but the senate didn't. Obama's solution? A promise to buy some poultry. Er I mean votes

I plead with those of you who want Obama out to stop arguing dumb shit with trolls and start promoting threads like these that define a clear difference in truth.

And here is another thread that I predict will drop like a rock. It's just not full of enough lies and slander. Just like 3 other threads with damn good news in them.

The trolls and left win the battles daily on this site with their dumbass threads. And we let them do it by playing right along.

Here is a thread that PROVES Obama lied on the stump today when he said Ryan and the gop were holding up help when in fact it's the senate that dropped the ball. And if memory serves me right the house wanted to stay till business was done but the senate didn't. Obama's solution? A promise to buy some poultry. Er I mean votes

I plead with those of you who want Obama out to stop arguing dumb shit with trolls and start promoting threads like these that define a clear difference in truth.

Romney has the same problem. He allows President Obama to dictate what Romney is going to talk about and the same goes on this board. When the truth is posted, it needs to stay up top and allow the lies the left post to fall.

As we get closer to the election, the Rs will pretend to work FOR their own country.

That's a good thing and I have no objection to it.

After the election, they'll go right back to stealing from the middle class to give to the 1%.

Romney has the same problem. He allows President Obama to dictate what Romney is going to talk about and the same goes on this board. When the truth is posted, it needs to stay up top and allow the lies the left post to fall.

oh don't worry. If he's elected, Norquist and Rove will be running the show.

Liberal 1: "Uh Oh, the the pukes, haha, I said pukes, anyway, the pukes caught our god in another lie, how do we handle it?"

Liberal 2: "pukes, haha, that's a good one. Well, what we can do is shift blame."

Liberal 1: "nah, that won't work, they are just too smart."

Liberal 2: "yeah, they are smart. I know! Let's ignore it. I mean, how can we argue that what our god says is the truth when they bust him?"

Liberal 1: "yeah, you're right, just ignore it"

Just ignore me, I'm harmless

As we get closer to the election, the Rs will pretend to work FOR their own country.

After the election, they'll go right back to stealing from the middle class to give to the 1%.

oh don't worry. If he's elected, Norquist and Rove will be running the show.

There it is, "Shift focus! Oh no! They didn't fall for it, Quick, ignore it! IGNORE IT!"

Fuck you, You left wing Trash. Your Hero and Chief is running around claiming the Republicans hate Farmers and killed the Farm Bill, when they passed a Bill of their own and Harry Ignored it and insisted they do it his way or the Highway.

You fucking Democrats still think you run the whole show, Compromise is not saying agree to what I want or Fuck off, Not that Would expect you to understand.

Yeah Luddly, what has the senate done? Where is Harry Reid? oh he's jerking off on tax returns, that he wont release himself, he's a tool and an embarassment.....and he has done ZERO in the senate

We have spoon-fed agriculture for decades.
Farm bill? What a bunch of shit.

$8 corn and $13 beans and they still line up for the hand-outs.

As I said- they won't plow an inch without liquid hydrocarbons. Oil and natural gas- the two industries that Obama has singled out for the gallows.

What exactly have the republicans stolen from me? I see this come up so often I'm genuinely curious now. They haven't come into my house and stolen anything from me, the haven't raised my taxes (and even if they did I fall into that "pays no federal income tax" bracket), they haven't tacked on anymore welfare taxes onto my paycheck. What wealth have they taken from me?

Where was the "Oil Bill" when Clinton was President?

$10 oil in 1999. Tens of thousands of industry workers out of... work. Thousands of energy business gone belly-up. Domestic production plummeted, imports skyrocketed. Foreign countries dumped product on our markets at below cost.

Farm Bill = Sucker Money.

Carter/Clinton/Obama. The Three Stooges.

I begin to believe that the politics of extreme left and right orientation is a mental illness caused by genetic predisposition.

I begin to believe that the politics of extreme left and right orientation is a mental illness caused by genetic predisposition.

Y'know, I tend to agree with you there. Yet that genetic predisposition dilutes toward a middle ground that never finds common ground. And that in itself is a sad commentary indeed.

House Ag Committee passes farm bill | capitalpress.com

House Ag Committee passes farm bill

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday that no decision has been made on House consideration of a five-year, $500-billion farm and nutrition bill that has cleared the Senate and was approved earlier in the day by the House Agriculture Committee with some changes.

The bipartisan 35-11 vote by the committee shortly after midnight Thursday added to pressure on House Republican leaders to take a position on the far-reaching bill that will redesign safety nets for food producers, set conservation and energy policies and fund the food stamp program now helping feed 46 million Americans.

But GOP leaders have shown little enthusiasm for diverting from their election-year agenda for a bill that could take days to complete and could be difficult to pass. GOP conservatives don't like the high cost of the bill and the federal subsidies going to farmers while Democrats are unhappy with proposed cuts to the food stamp program.

OP: House Passes Drought Aid Package While Fate of Farm Bill Remains Uncertain

But GOP leaders have shown little enthusiasm for diverting from their election-year agenda ... (after passage in the Agriculture Committee)

^ ^ in fact it was the Republican House Leadership that refused to vote on the Agriculture Bill after passage by the House Agriculture Committee and then as a ploy pretended to pass a bill that would not be recognized by the Senate as has been their election year agenda all along ... refusing to bring the correct bill to the House Floor for an up and down vote.

Last edited:
And exactly what is so special about agriculture? Has anyone explained that lately?
We've been kissing farmers' asses for decades now.
They've got their game down pat and they are playing us for suckers.
Fuck Ag and fuck the Ag Market. They are bit players in this economy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back