House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security

You guys do of course realize when you have a Republican President possibily in 2016 you have set the precedent for them to do the same thing as Obama which is bypass Congress create laws and legislate by executive order. I hope your as happy with this precedent then as you are now.
you guys, I'm assuming you are refering to us dem/liberals, the problem you have is you think we disagree with what he has done... we don't ... with the republicans incharge and the keep screwing up when it comes to passing laws, I don't think they will have a chance in hell...
No I know full you agree with what he has done your problem is you and yes I mean Democrats /liberals think it will always be a Democrat doing this and it will be for things you agree with. When there is a Republican President again and yes there will be Republican Presidents again and they start doing the same thing and citing what Obama did as the precedent I suspect you will feel very different and start crying abuse of power very quick.
no

i wouldn't start whining about him using his constitutional right...what I would do is try and get them voted out ..especially when the majority of the people don't like what the republican president has done... 78% of the american people agree to what obama has done... thats what you fail to get... its only you ignorant racist republicans object...
Ah pulling out the racist card the sign of the truly childish and inept and what they always do when they can't argue the point. By the way just because a majority agree with something and until I have a link not buying the 78% claim that does not make it right or legal. The majority of Germans agreed with what Hitler and the Nazis were doing and no I'm not comparing Obama and the Democrats to Hitler and the Nazis just using it to highlight that a majority can support something and still be wrong.

"House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security"

Which should have been done timely absent the partisan idiocy by republicans.

Once again we see the TPM pursuing a reckless, irresponsible policy detrimental to the American people, seeking to hold hostage funding for DHS motivated by their blind, unwarranted opposition to the president's EO, having nothing whatsoever to do with the merits of the funding issue.

Not a surprise. The delay was nothing less than some excuse to justify their cowardly, back-boneless, gutless, and ball-less capitulation. RINOS, every one that voted with the anti-American, subversive, progressive, King Barry-worshiping progtards. I despair for this great nation and the millions of loyal, dedicated citizens who are witnessing the wholesale destruction of our way of life and the honor of this Nation.
Beohner is as spineless as they come...
These fuckers are concerned only about themselves.....Like I said many times before the election..Washington is in dire need of a general house cleaning.
yeah !!!! get rid of all the republicans .. that will fix the problem...

You guys do of course realize when you have a Republican President possibily in 2016 you have set the precedent for them to do the same thing as Obama which is bypass Congress create laws and legislate by executive order. I hope your as happy with this precedent then as you are now.
you guys, I'm assuming you are refering to us dem/liberals, the problem you have is you think we disagree with what he has done... we don't ... with the republicans incharge and the keep screwing up when it comes to passing laws, I don't think they will have a chance in hell...
No I know full you agree with what he has done your problem is you and yes I mean Democrats /liberals think it will always be a Democrat doing this and it will be for things you agree with. When there is a Republican President again and yes there will be Republican Presidents again and they start doing the same thing and citing what Obama did as the precedent I suspect you will feel very different and start crying abuse of power very quick.
no

i wouldn't start whining about him using his constitutional right...what I would do is try and get them voted out ..especially when the majority of the people don't like what the republican president has done... 78% of the american people agree to what obama has done... thats what you fail to get... its only you ignorant racist republicans object...
Ah pulling out the racist card the sign of the truly childish and inept and what they always do when they can't argue the point. By the way just because a majority agree with something and until I have a link not buying the 78% claim that does not make it right or legal. The majority of Germans agreed with what Hitler and the Nazis were doing and no I'm not comparing Obama and the Democrats to Hitler and the Nazis just using it to highlight that a majority can support something and still be wrong.
aaaaaaaaaaah hate the truth do ya ??? well deal with it moron ... as for the 78%.... watch the fucking news !!! not fox noise ... we aren't talking about killing jews here either...we are talking about children who were born here in this country ..where their parents are forced out because they, not the children, came here illegally ... your compairson with hitler and illegals is typical a racist responce ... so what you are saying here is we should murder all these ankor babies cause ya don't like them.................................
we get it...

no

aaaaaaaaaaah hate the truth do ya ??? well deal with it moron ... as for the 78%.... watch the fucking news !!! not fox noise ... we aren't talking about killing jews here either...we are talking about children who were born here in this country ..where their parents are forced out because they, not the children, came here illegally ... your compairson with hitler and illegals is typical a racist responce ... so what you are saying here is we should murder all these ankor babies cause ya don't like them.................................
we get it...
Can you name another country where illegals dropping a baby in that country let's that child be a citizen because of his birthplace?

Obama is simply better at this than the GOP. That's gotta hurt.

As Jordan used to tell folks at his basketball camp, "You reach, I teach". So far it's Obama and America 1, the GOP zilch.

no

we get it...
Your response of name calling and no link for your 78 percent claim is typical of a far left loon when you can't debate the point or back up your claim you name call and insult. Your failure and idiocy has been noted.

it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security - The Washington Post
I don't think they folded. Boehner went against the wingnuts and broke the fake so-called Hastert Rule and passed the Bill with more Democrats than Republicans.

Now it remains to be seen whether the teabaggers will go after Boehner. You know talk hate radio will.

well we all don't feel like being like you who marches in lockstep for THE PARTY. If any of you would EVER buck your party.. we'd all faint
sheeeeeeep,. rubber stampers, subjects who be lead by the ring in their nose
Sarah Palin, is that you?

This is the down-side to having activist Tea Billies and Liberturdians as allies, people.

They're stupid. I mean -- Dumb. Lacking intelligence. Ignorant. Brainless.

How did you IGNORANT FUCKS think this was going to end? Really. Did you ignorant Tea Billy Liberturdians even think that far ahead?

You tied a measure seeking to defund illegal aliens (a worthy cause) to THE MOTHERFUCKING HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!!???!!!???!!!

IN A TIME OF THE HIGHEST SECURITY THREAT TO AMERICA SINCE WWII??!!??!!

How MOTHERFUCKING STUPID CAN YOU IGNORANT, STUPID FUCKING TEA BILLY LIBERTURDIANS GET??!!

dimocrap scum are laughing their asses off at this STUPID fucking attempt at futility.

I mean, seriously. Sit down in the back of the room and suck on your thumbs, Tea Billy Liberturdians, and let the adults run things.

God DAYUM but you people are fucking stupid

no

we get it...
Your response of name calling and no link for your 78 percent claim is typical of a far left loon when you can't debate the point or back up your claim you name call and insult. Your failure and idiocy has been noted.
you hate it when I.m right ... this is the typical republican response when cornered your failure here in a factual response is doley noted and your racist responses here are also noted also

no

we get it...
you hate it when I.m right ... this is the typical republican response when cornered your failure here in a factual response is doley noted and your racist responses here are also noted also
Your basic response has been to call me racist that has been the theme of your last three post. Maybe one day you will be able to respond on a more adult level at the moment your just a child throwing a tantrum .

no

we get it...
Your basic response has been to call me racist that has been the theme of your last three post. Maybe one day you will be able to respond on a more adult level at the moment your just a child throwing a tantrum .
your basic response was when confronted with the fact that children, american born children, here in the country were nothing more then dregs of the earth ... you then compared them to be just like nazis ....when challenged with your racist nazi remarks, when confronted with you racist remarks, your best was it's name calling ....your best was you're being childish... you need to shut the hell up and man up face your racist childish ranting remarks ... you keep making a fool of yourself

we get it...
your basic response was when confronted with the fact that children, american born children, here in the country were nothing more then dregs of the earth ... you then compared them to be just like nazis ....when challenged with your racist nazi remarks, when confronted with you racist remarks, your best was it's name calling ....your best was you're being childish... you need to shut the hell up and man up face your racist childish ranting remarks ... you keep making a fool of yourself
As I made very clear in my post I was comparing no one to the Nazis you brought up that 78 percent of the people supported what Obama was doing on his immigration EO I used the nazi comparison to show a majority agreeing with an action does not make the action right. You can now add being a liar to your being a childish idiot who can only cry racist when they can't debate a topic.

Last edited:
How did you IGNORANT FUCKS think this was going to end? Really. Did you ignorant Tea Billy Liberturdians even think that far ahead?

You tied a measure seeking to defund illegal aliens (a worthy cause) to THE MOTHERFUCKING HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!!???!!!???!!!

IN A TIME OF THE HIGHEST SECURITY THREAT TO AMERICA SINCE WWII??!!??!!

How MOTHERFUCKING STUPID CAN YOU IGNORANT, STUPID FUCKING TEA BILLY LIBERTURDIANS GET??!!

An equal opportunity condemner. Good job. Notice how none of you fellow right wingers want to explain to you how this was such a good idea?

Let's both of us vote for Kasich. I am no big fan of the man, but he makes more sense than the other potential candidates I have heard so far,

And Kasich KNEW it was stupid to tie Homeland Security funding to immigration. That puts him one up on Walker.

Forum List

Back