House OKs Plan to Withdraw US Troops

since 70% sees the country headed in the wrong direction, and democrats were elected to change the direction, and republicans have been standing in the way of that change, I am not sure that 50/50 is really all that accurate.

since 70% sees the country headed in the wrong direction, and democrats were elected to change the direction, and republicans have been standing in the way of that change, I am not sure that 50/50 is really all that accurate.

Democrats haven't exactly been going all out for that change. It'd be nice if they held the Republicans balls to the fire for something other than the Iraq war. Perhaps start really investigating some of the corruption charges, trying to remove the power the executive branch has amassed, and finally try and make the system a bit more ethical.

Democrats haven't exactly been going all out for that change. It'd be nice if they held the Republicans balls to the fire for something other than the Iraq war. Perhaps start really investigating some of the corruption charges, trying to remove the power the executive branch has amassed, and finally try and make the system a bit more ethical.

They cant... they have no plan for the war...they are corrupt.. And they have a long standing record of being very unethical...

It is laughable to hear libs speak of ethics... I never met a more moralless murdering group of people, and in thier minds they actually think they are ethical... Its unbelievable...

I'd like to line yas up and ask for last requests...

They cant... they have no plan for the war...they are corrupt.. And they have a long standing record of being very unethical...

It is laughable to hear libs speak of ethics... I never met a more moralless murdering group of people, and in thier minds they actually think they are ethical... Its unbelievable...

So first you go off hypothesizing on why the different sides hate each other, and then you post ignorant trash like this?

Why do YOU hate the other side? You accused me of being "angry", but I don't condemn the opposing side. Republicans as a whole are probably no less, or more, honest, respectable, moral, etc, than Democrats. Why makes you think that political ideology conforms so well with morals?

So first you go off hypothesizing on why the different sides hate each other, and then you post ignorant trash like this?

Why do YOU hate the other side? You accused me of being "angry", but I don't condemn the opposing side. Republicans as a whole are probably no less, or more, honest, respectable, moral, etc, than Democrats. Why makes you think that political ideology conforms so well with morals?

Your Quote on what democrats should be doing..

"Perhaps start really investigating some of the corruption charges, trying to remove the power the executive branch has amassed, and finally try and make the system a bit more ethical."

Now you say they are both corrupt...

You asked "what makes me think that political ideology conforms so well with morals"
I think liberal political ideology is immoral... And liberals see themselves just the opposite...

No bones about it, I hate secular liberals.

I think they are as dangerous to this country as the terrorists that attacked on 9/11, lord knows they have killed more innocent people than AQ...

Your Quote on what democrats should be doing..

"Perhaps start really investigating some of the corruption charges, trying to remove the power the executive branch has amassed, and finally try and make the system a bit more ethical."

Now you say they are both corrupt...

They are both corrupt. If they weren't corrupt maybe they would be investigating the Republicans. The Republicans weren't super corrupt during the past 6 years because they are inherently evil or any bullshit like that. Its because they had a lot of power and, as most folks with lots of power do, used it irresponsibly.

You asked "what makes me think that political ideology conforms so well with morals"
I think liberal political ideology is immoral... And liberals see themselves just the opposite...

Not all of them do. Actually most of them don't. Many of them see themselves as right, but not any more moral than the other side.

What exactly about liberal political ideology do you find so immoral?

No bones about it, I hate secular liberals.

Yeah buds, its not me who is angry but you. I suppose you were projecting a bit.

I think they are as dangerous to this country as the terrorists that attacked on 9/11, lord knows they have killed more innocent people than AQ...

So you are comparing people who murder innocents with people who have a particular point of view about politics?

Sick and disgusting. Watch some footage of 9/11. Tell me what Liberals have done that compares with that.

snip

I hate secular liberals.

You need to seek counseling.

I'm sure you have relative, friends, neighbors who are secular liberals...but you wouldn't have the balls to walk up to them and say this to their face. You hide behind the anonymity afforded by the internet.

For the record, I don't hate individual conservative americans. I hate a lot of conservative policies.

blah blah blah.... a string of right wingnut talking points. Boooooring.

Forum List

Back