House Of Reps Votes To Arm Ukraine....

Vote was basically bi-partisan. My point is, news of this nature should've been mentioned in western MSM and news cable outlets. Instead, we got zilch, nada, zero. And only a handful of sites mention it when you google it (McClatchey News Service/Zerohedge) and the site I linked to.
WTF is this?......near censorship?

........yesterday, 348-48.

Surprise.......surprise.........no media coverage of continued warmongering that could lead us to war with Russia.

US House of Reps. votes in favour of sending arms to Ukraine -

This is why the media keeps covering this racial conflict stories. To keep people from paying attention to things that really matter.

Everyone KNOWS that we get along with each other. So the media is TRYING to stir up hatred. Racial hatred doesn't exist like it did back in the 50's, but they need to make it into something.

WAR? Yeah, that is real though. The government wants to take as all into WWIII. So if Americans, both black and white REALLY knew what shit the elites were up to? We would all be united like never before.

This will take us into WW III. Putin will not allow the thugs in Kiev to reclaim Crimea.

What the hell are they doing? If they want WW III Putin will give it to them.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about this.

This will take us into WW III. Putin will not allow the thugs in Kiev to reclaim Crimea.

What the hell are they doing? If they want WW III Putin will give it to them.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about this.
Ah you've found a second way Putin could cause world war 3! Interesting.

The first way of course being how he created the Iranian nuclear program.

The Obuma Administration wants this hushed up, just like his veto of this will be hushed. After all, he MIGHT have to take a stand on something....anything besides hating Jews, and loving muslim's!

Yes, let's go even further into debt giving incredibly expensive military shit to another country.

Yes, let's go even further into debt giving incredibly expensive military shit to another country.

Obama just let half a BILLION in US military aid go into the Iranian and ISIS hands in the Yemen takeover.... his BIG achievement! WTF is another half Billion to the Manchurian muslim?

U.S. loses track of half billion in aid to Yemen TribLIVE

194572.jpg

Lack of media attention to this vote still floors me. Our media is treating our populace like mushrooms.......kept in the dark and fed shit.

Hmm so tinydancer seems to be against this house resolution, and Vigilante seems to be for it? Do I have it right guys?

Oh I am definitely against this. Poroshenko is a bastard who financially along with others (EU/US/Canada) financed the EuroMaiden protests.

A wealthy oligarch who gee whiz not only help finance the protests but he owns Chanel 5 Kanal so he got to use his television station to control all the propaganda coming out of Kiev over these fake protests.

Because in reality this was a very violent coup.

And then low and behold Poroshenko becomes President after financing and enabling the coup.

He's pro Stepan Bandera the wonderful Nazi collaborator and western Ukrainian hero.

AND unbelievably last December he granted Ukrainian citizenship to Belarusian neo-Nazi and Azov Battalion commander of reconnaissance Serhiy Korotkykh.

So we are going to be arming bona fide fans of Bandera. A nazi collaborator whose group OUN were into ethnic cleansing and took out 70,000 Poles.

I can't believe this is happening. This is sheer madness.

Forum List

Back