‘House of One’ visionaries hope Christians, Jews and Muslims will soon study and pray

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This would be a good thing in many places of the world where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs. There are Interfaith groups in many of the big cities in the U.S.

‘House of One’ visionaries hope Christians, Jews and Muslims will soon study and pray together

BY KIRSTEN GRIESHABER August 3, 2014

BERLIN (AP) — A rabbi, an imam and a priest start praying together under the same roof. It may sound like the start of a joke, but hopes are high it will become reality in Berlin.

The three men are working together to build a common house of worship — the “House of One” — in the center of the capital that will include a church, a mosque and a synagogue, as well as a joint meeting hall at the center of the building.

“We have noticed, as a community here in the middle of the city, that a lot of people want to meet people from different backgrounds and religions and that there is a strong desire to show that people from different religions can get along,” Pastor Gregor Hohberg of Berlin’s St. Petri parish told The Associated Press. “We want to make a point and show that religions can be a cause of peace.”

Read more:

Berlin interfaith prayer house aims to foster dialogue | The Times of Israel

I do not like "INTERFAITH" programs that emphasize-----"MONOTHEISM"

if they cannot include Hinduism or Buddhism or----other religions------they are no
damned good

I have no interest in blended religions or interfaith .

That's fine---HOWEVER---lack of interest is not my issue-----some of the programs are actually
nefarious. There is a "THING" in the world ------which advocates a kind of
blending of "MONOTHEISTIC FAITHS" mostly Christianity and Islam----but some
jews are actually stupid enough to buy in-----it "seems" ok. It is not even close to ok----
It is a program designed to RECREATE the CALIPHATE AND THE "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"

A kind of totalitarian ----THEOCRATIC ---world ---split between totalitarian Christianity and
totalitarian ISLAM -------- Such a situation suits lots of people Interestingly enough----
it is sponsored by a PRINCE of Saudi Arabia. (not bin laden---but just as dangerous)
Sorry----I forgot the name of the stinking bastard. There was a website-----but I forgot the
name

uhm I have a vague (kinda senile) memory that the name of the "prince" is something
like TAWAL or TALWAL or something

I do not like "INTERFAITH" programs that emphasize-----"MONOTHEISM"

if they cannot include Hinduism or Buddhism or----other religions------they are no
damned good

Come to think of it, IRosie, whenever I read something about Interfaith meetings here in Los angeles, they never mention Hindus or Buddhists being included even though there is a large population of both faiths in Los Angeles County.

I just didn't describe my opposition Rosie , but its because I think the blending is nefarious . I have no use for interfaith , the ' icc ' or anything like it .

getting the faiths to be in the same place in prayer and spirit is a great beginning.
as for the issue of other religious groups, that can come after. Some do not require a community prayer or are not sufficient numbers to be represented at the moment.
Faith, one god, shared prophets, is a good commonality. They are related, family, and need to speak to each other as family, not aliens from another planet.

getting the faiths to be in the same place in prayer and spirit is a great beginning.
as for the issue of other religious groups, that can come after. Some do not require a community prayer or are not sufficient numbers to be represented at the moment.
Faith, one god, shared prophets, is a good commonality. They are related, family, and need to speak to each other as family, not aliens from another planet.

fine----getting PEOPLE together -----good idea------"one god" requirement?----NOPE!!!!!!
ITS A SMOKE SCREEN----for theocracy---and ULTIMATELY--
and ACTUALLY---- caliphate (remember---you read it here
first in the rosie speaks arena)

ps----I ain't sharing prophets with no one

fine----getting PEOPLE together -----good idea------"one god" requirement?----NOPE!!!!!!
ITS A SMOKE SCREEN----for theocracy---and ULTIMATELY--
and ACTUALLY---- caliphate (remember---you read it here
first in the rosie speaks arena)

ps----I ain't sharing prophets with no one

LOL:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back