House of Cards Season 2!

Which "House Of Cards" Character Are You

You got Remy Danton

You’re smooth and you’re all about one thing, getting results and making money. You’re always working and that’s OK with you. I mean, what else would you be doing?

I got Garrett Walker. I feel so ashamed... :(

The blurb, man The blurb...

Here is Garrett Walker's epic blurb:

"Ah jeez. Sorry, you got the President. Hey, at least you’re in charge right?"

:(

We just finished part 3 last night and this is one of the few shows where I talk out loud during it, look back at my wife and go wtf. .
I love it....

I was wondering if anyone on USMB had the intellectual capacity to keep up with House of Cards.

I'm pleased I didn't need to start the thread.

Fantastic show, but I'm attempting to limit myself to one show/night.

I prescribe Lillyhammer, another terrific Netfix Original Series, and The Killing, an AMAZING AMC original series.....oh yeah, and Vikings begins next week!!!

Last edited:
As much as I like watching Kevin Spacey, I decided against watching this series, as I don't need another does of reality politics. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULwUzF1q5w4]Netflix Original Series House of Cards - Trailer - HD - YouTube[/ame]

As much as I like watching Kevin Spacey, I decided against watching this series, as I don't need another does of reality politics. :thup:

Well, I strongly suggest you reconsider.

It is ENTERTAINMENT.

[MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]

Last edited:

It is ENTERTAINMENT.

I'll stick with the Ian Richardson version. He's faboo.

It is ENTERTAINMENT.

I'll stick with the Ian Richardson version. He's faboo.

If anyone is intersted in Boe's obscure reference from a quarter century ago, then you can dust it off here

Am in the middle of re-watching Season 2, and picking up snippets of things that I hadn't noticed earlier. Can't wait to see where they take this drama next...

When Vikings and Madmen end, then I may need to watch it again, from the beginning.

Of course there's the Season Premier of Hell on Wheels....

And I've started watching TURN.

And SALEM....

Last edited:
Watched both seasons. Interesting, but like all TV, mostly propaganda.

Watched both seasons. Interesting, but like all TV, mostly propaganda.

The executive producer is Kevin Spacey, who is a Democrat and a friend of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, having met Clinton before his presidency began. Spacey has described Clinton as "one of the shining lights" of the political process.

What did you expect?

Great show. Kevin Spacey absolutely nails it, and so does the supporting cast.

I especially loved the ending scene for this season. The look on Frank's face was simply chilling.

Forum List

Back