House no longer to enable Imperial Presidency

can't control? that is what you liberals think, you all CONTROL PEOPLE
free Independent thinkers and not lock steppers to the party need not apply to the Democrat party

He won't argue that. He is Borg.

It's the same way they speak about black people...as if the Democrat party OWNS them and they are proud of it

it's horrible how they see people

lol.....it's like watching someone punch themselves repeatedly in the balls.

^unread post....likely a bunch of bullshit

Sure it was.
Fool.

FYI...unread post means...."I have no comeback so I will make believe I didnt read it"

^ short enough to read at a glance

So sorry that I'm not bothering to read and address your typical nonsense (this is what got you hooked to begin with) but "unread" means unread ..... Yet I understand that trying to redefine terms to fit your current need is a common trait among you right wing nuts so it's all good.

In other words:

"I referred to your first post as bullshit and when you called me on it and asked me to back up what was bullshit, I cowered and diverted and finally had to stoop as low as claimning that I am not reading your posts"

You see Article 15...that is a cowardly way of debating....and a childish way of debating....and the exact reason why I put you in the position to back up your statement..

Becuase...as I have experienced with you in the past....when you cant back up a refute, you divert, cower and ultimately claim to not be reading posts.

I never expected you to back it up...becuase what I posted was true and irrefutable.....what I expected was what you did......cower and divert.

You were played...like the fool you are.

Sure it was.
Fool.

FYI...unread post means...."I have no comeback so I will make believe I didnt read it"

^ short enough to read at a glance

So sorry that I'm not bothering to read and address your typical nonsense (this is what got you hooked to begin with) but "unread" means unread ..... Yet I understand that trying to redefine terms to fit your current need is a common trait among you right wing nuts so it's all good.

In other words:

"I referred to your first post as bullshit and when you called me on it and asked me to back up what was bullshit, I cowered and diverted and finally had to stoop as low as claimning that I am not reading your posts"

You see Article 15...that is a cowardly way of debating....and a childish way of debating....and the exact reason why I put you in the position to back up your statement..

Becuase...as I have experienced with you in the past....when you cant back up a refute, you divert, cower and ultimately claim to not be reading posts.

I never expected you to back it up...becuase what I posted was true and irrefutable.....what I expected was what you did......cower and divert.

You were played...like the fool you are.

^ wayyyyyy too much Jizzhead nonsense to read.....dude is really butthurt that I give no credence to his bullshit and won't address it in a serious manner....he should stamp his feet some more about it, it's really getting him somewhere

I think the last time I actually read an entire Jizzhead half truth laden post of bullshit was in a recent healthcare thread where he was exposed to be completely clueless by several informed posters who actually read the bill. That was some funny shit.

I think the last time I actually read an entire Jizzhead half truth laden post of bullshit was in a recent healthcare thread where he was exposed to be completely clueless by several informed posters who actually read the bill. That was some funny shit.

Liar.

I admitted right away I did not know the details of the bill and immediately changed my poisition when I was informed and did my subsequent research to confirm what I was told.

For a man who does not read my posts, you sure like to respond to them.

No more time for you. You are way out of your league with me. Go play with some children closer to your age.

Liar.

I admitted right away I did not know the details of the bill and immediately changed my poisition when I was informed and did my subsequent research to confirm what I was told.

No more time for you. You are way out of your league with me. Go play with some children closer to your age.

^ taking his ball and going home....typical

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

Keep on believing that horse shit and the next election will be a real ass kicking.

we know that is all that matters to you people, who kicks the American people's ass

Whatever it is there's a bunch of us. Blacks, Latinos, women, young folks, Gays and Lesbians, folks living in poverty, etc. The only two demographics Romulus carried was White men and folks over 65. That's not even in the ball park. If we're careful in a few decades we can procreate your asses into extinction.

Liar.

Yo...Sparky....listen up.

You opted not to debate. You opted to CLAIM to not be reading my posts.
That is not ME taking my ball and going home. That is you cowering and not debating.

Go away little girl. You are out of your league. You need some intelligence to stay up with me.

Liar.

Yo...Sparky....listen up.

You opted not to debate. You opted to CLAIM to not be reading my posts.
That is not ME taking my ball and going home. That is you cowering and not debating.

Go away little girl. You are out of your league. You need some intelligence to stay up with me.

Yep.. You called Josey perfectly!

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

So, Boehner and Congress are going to start doing their jobs instead of wasting the entire legislative session until the clock ticks down to virtually the last friggin' minute, and Boehner then is forced to scramble to put something together with the President when that something doesn't even have the support of his caucus?

Boehner tells GOP he

So, Boehner and Congress are going to start doing their jobs instead of wasting the entire legislative session until the clock ticks down to virtually the last friggin' minute, and Boehner then is forced to scramble to put something together with the President when that something doesn't even have the support of his caucus?

Seems you weren't paying attention.
Thats OK. Most weren't.

Boehner tells GOP he

Heck no. Reid will still refuse to engage the Senate in any meaningful debate.

Boehner tells GOP he

Seems you weren't paying attention.
Thats OK. Most weren't.

They know the truth. They have no interest in it.

4 years later and he just figured this out? Sounds like Bonehard is trying to cover his ass for selling us all out and you're buying it.

Fuck Republicans, they're that "other Progressive party."

4 years later and he just figured this out? Sounds like Bonehard is trying to cover his ass for selling us all out and you're buying it.

Fuck Republicans, they're that "other Progressive party."

I'm beginning to feel the same way

Forum List

Back