House no longer to enable Imperial Presidency

Sigh....

Can you all start acting like adults.... We can't even have a conversation in this thread for all the childish mud slinging. Give it a rest
You don't like it, start your threads in the clean debate zone... or try talking to your libroid brothers. 99% of the time they're the first ones slinging their shit.

Last edited:
Sigh....

Can you all start acting like adults.... We can't even have a conversation in this thread for all the childish mud slinging. Give it a rest

When a thread starts with a title.....House no longer to enable Imperial Presidency

You kind of expect that

Sigh....

You don't like it, start your threads in the civil debate zone then... or try talking to your libroid brothers. 99% of the time they're the first ones slinging their shit.

Scroll up. I already directly asked him to stop. And I shouldn't have to go elsewhere to find adult discussion.

So no one else has a problem with this?

He got beat, Gramps. Happens to the best of us.

Serendipity being what it is, it was a defacto win for the Republicans in the bigger picture.

ONLY if they now used their leverage which is now no longer encumbered by the prospects of raising taxes on the 'middle class.'

That could be true but recent history has shown us that the GOP will take the blame regardless so why not take a stand?

I believe that human nature is the difference. People are greedy, and Obama successfully put the fear of losing middle class tax cuts on the Republicans not going along with the deal. Public opinion was horribly against the Republicans on this. It would have simply have been a disaster to not pass it.

Now that the 'middle class' got theirs, they can pretend they actually care about mindless deficit spending again and with perhaps some weak faux outrage, go along with cuts in the freeloading.

There are no strong positions possible for the Republicans, but this is greatly improved over where it was with the 'fiscal cliff' vote.

We seriously need conservatives to get over their butthurt, sack up and get back in the game.

^ ... get a good look folks... HYPOCRISY doesn't come in a better example than that ... ^

Thanks for doubling and tripling up on the fine examples mister felony.

^homo

Excellent... keep it up, set a record for hypocrisy and stupidity... you've got a good start. Show us all just how stupid you REALLY are. Grandpa is loving it!

As we all put you down for calling someone HOMO is an INSULT, because you ARE INSULTING ME... RIGHT?

YOU HATE HOMOS... got it.

HOMOPHOBE!!!

You seem mad that I'm not entertaining your bullshit in a serious manner and that I'm treating you like a joke of a poster. Good.

Nope.

Not mad.

Entertained.

I find it amusing how you refuse to back up your statement.

It truly is fun to watch.

LMAO...you had no issue responding to me....but as soon as I ask you to back it up?

DIVERSION.

As you always do.

Ok, I read this one all the way thru.

Like I said initially you are a poster who drops nothing but half truth filled bullshit.....your arguments generally aren't worth reading let alone engaging. Because you aren't an honest broker. You whine all day long me for me to "back it up" .....it won't get you anywhere but more frustrated so have at it.

typical of you Article.

You will say someone is full of shit and not back it up.

And when you are asked to back it up?

You continually divert.

And whereas you may wish to claim that such tactics frustrate me, you should open your mind and realize that what it really does is make you look foolish...for you are making it obvious that you cant back it up.

What would frustrate me is you trying toi back things up with spin.

But not backing it up at all? It means I made you look like the fool that you are.

Which was my objective.

lol...you are so stupid, you dont even know when you have been set up.

The asshole after wasting an additional $3M on another trip back to Hawaii is going to waltz in and demand the GOP give him more money to spend by raising the debt limit, give him amnesty for 11 million criminals and other demented things that he is thinking about right now on the taxpayer dime sitting on the beach today.

The asshole after wasting an additional $3M on another trip back to Hawaii is going to waltz in and demand the GOP give him more money to spend by raising the debt limit, give him amnesty for 11 million criminals and other demented things that he is thinking about right now on the taxpayer dime sitting on the beach today.
We can't continue to ignore the shifting demographics in our country. To do so would seal our fate. And I don't suggest that I know the answer just that what I said isn't it.

If the GOP adds 11 million criminals to the welfare lines and voting booth....we're fucked forever.

Those people aren't voting for the GOP and they aren't going to work hard when they can get FREE stuff from Uncle Sam.

They gutted their countries south of the border like cock roaches and have now moved into our house. I prefer to get rid of them instead of giving them the basement of my house.

We can't continue to ignore the shifting demographics in our country. To do so would seal our fate. And I don't suggest that I know the answer just that what I said isn't it.

If the GOP adds 11 million criminals to the welfare lines and voting booth....we're fucked forever.

Those people aren't voting for the GOP and they aren't going to work hard when they can get FREE stuff from Uncle Sam.

They gutted their countries south of the border like cock roaches and have now moved into our house. I prefer to get rid of them instead of giving them the basement of my house.

Most Latinos are conservative by nature. Having said that I believe that voting rights should be witheld for a predetermined amount of years to allow them to assimilate into our society and to not disrupt the system. As to welfare I dunno the answer. First we need to ween our own people off of it. Maybe restrict it to emergency medical needs and let local municipalities work out everything else.

^ ... get a good look folks... HYPOCRISY doesn't come in a better example than that ... ^

Thanks for doubling and tripling up on the fine examples mister felony.

^homo

Excellent... keep it up, set a record for hypocrisy and stupidity... you've got a good start. Show us all just how stupid you REALLY are. Grandpa is loving it!

As we all put you down for calling someone HOMO is an INSULT, because you ARE INSULTING ME... RIGHT?

YOU HATE HOMOS... got it.

HOMOPHOBE!!!

^homo

Nope.

Not mad.

Entertained.

I find it amusing how you refuse to back up your statement.

It truly is fun to watch.

LMAO...you had no issue responding to me....but as soon as I ask you to back it up?

DIVERSION.

As you always do.

Like I said initially you are a poster who drops nothing but half truth filled bullshit.....your arguments generally aren't worth reading let alone engaging. Because you aren't an honest broker. You whine all day long me for me to "back it up" .....it won't get you anywhere but more frustrated so have at it.

typical of you Article.

You continually divert.

And whereas you may wish to claim that such tactics frustrate me, you should open your mind and realize that what it really does is make you look foolish...for you are making it obvious that you cant back it up.

But not backing it up at all? It means I made you look like the fool that you are.

Which was my objective.

^unread post....likely a bunch of bullshit

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

:lol:

What a self-aggrandizing prick Boehner is.

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

:lol:

What a self-aggrandizing prick Boehner is.

Irony

typical of you Article.

You continually divert.

Which was my objective.

Sure it was.
Fool.

FYI...unread post means...."I have no comeback so I will make believe I didnt read it"

Hispanics on average vote for Democraps against their Catholic beliefs because it is easier to vote for FREE stuff than some pesky religion their parents raised them on.

The new hispanics that broke our laws have already shown they don't have conservative beliefs by openly breaking the law.

There is a reason why Democraps want 11 million hispanics to be so-called Americans and yet you people are crazy enough to play along to the death of the GOP and this country.

Most Latinos are conservative by nature. Having said that I believe that voting rights should be witheld for a predetermined amount of years to allow them to assimilate into our society and to not disrupt the system. As to welfare I dunno the answer. First we need to ween our own people off of it. Maybe restrict it to emergency medical needs and let local municipalities work out everything else.

typical of you Article.

You continually divert.

Which was my objective.

Sure it was.
Fool.

FYI...unread post means...."I have no comeback so I will make believe I didnt read it"

^ short enough to read at a glance

So sorry that I'm not bothering to read and address your typical nonsense (this is what got you hooked to begin with) but "unread" means unread ..... Yet I understand that trying to redefine terms to fit your current need is a common trait among you right wing nuts so it's all good.

Forum List

Back