House no longer to enable Imperial Presidency

It's the same way they speak about black people...as if the Democrat party OWNS them and they are proud of it

it's horrible how they see people

Its not that Democrats own black people as much as that black people hate Republicans

and for a very good reason

What is that reason?

I guess because Republicans stand for individual freedom instead of telling them they are all too stupid to make it on their own

If I were Boehner, I would be afraid to negotiate with our President too

Boehner first came in ready to accept the deal Obama had offered in 2011. Obama told him that he had already turned that one down and it was no longer on the table

Boehner next asked for $800 billion in tax cuts and Obama told him he already had that with or without Boehner

So Boehner ran away from the table and fell on his face with a hopeless Plan B

Can Boehner be embarassed any further?

Republicans wanted to protect 100% of us from tax increases.

After negotiation, they were able to protect 99.4% of us from tax increases.

It was a nice win for Republicans who were in a rather unwinnable position.

Now that the 'middle class' got theirs, (human nature being what it is) they will support the arguments to cut freeloading as long as they as it does not affect them.

Republicans are in a MUCH stronger minority position now. This was a defacto win.

Leftards and their complict media spin to the contrary, and conservative butthurt certainly plays right into their hands.

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

Keep on believing that Fox News crap and the next election will be a real ass kicking.

You seem to have already forgotten that most of this nation is solidly on the president's side in all this Republican made up horse shit.

Really?

Fox News crap?

Lets see....

4 years later and unemployment is still hovering around 8%. Fox news reported 4 years ago that many economiusts disagreed with Obamas plan and that we will see no decrease in unemployment numbers of any consequence. You called Fox news liars. And now all you can say is "think of how bad it WOULD have been" which was NEVR the way Obama marketed the stimulus

2 years later and the information regarding Fast and Furious that we will get when the investigation ius complete, we still do not have. 2 years ago, Fox News wanted answers and you said they are on a witch hunt and in a few months, the answers will be there. And all you have to say is "who cares about it anyway"

2 years later and the ACA has not shown any sign of a decrease in healthcare costs, and to the contrary, helath care costs have increased. 2 years ago, Fox News reported that, according to the healthcare industry, costs will increase, nort decrease and you called them liars. And all YOU have to say is "most of it hasnt kicked in yet"...but that was not the way Obama marketed it.

Fox News, Fox News, Fox news......liars liars liars.......how accurate has the OTHER media been?

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

Keep on believing that Fox News crap and the next election will be a real ass kicking.

You seem to have already forgotten that most of this nation is solidly on the president's side in all this Republican made up horse shit.

Really?

Fox News crap?

Lets see....

4 years later and unemployment is still hovering around 8%. Fox news reported 4 years ago that many economiusts disagreed with Obamas plan and that we will see no decrease in unemployment numbers of any consequence. You called Fox news liars. And now all you can say is "think of how bad it WOULD have been" which was NEVR the way Obama marketed the stimulus

2 years later and the information regarding Fast and Furious that we will get when the investigation ius complete, we still do not have. 2 years ago, Fox News wanted answers and you said they are on a witch hunt and in a few months, the answers will be there. And all you have to say is "who cares about it anyway"

2 years later and the ACA has not shown any sign of a decrease in healthcare costs, and to the contrary, helath care costs have increased. 2 years ago, Fox News reported that, according to the healthcare industry, costs will increase, nort decrease and you called them liars. And all YOU have to say is "most of it hasnt kicked in yet"...but that was not the way Obama marketed it.

Fox News, Fox News, Fox news......liars liars liars.......how accurate has the OTHER media been?

^without even reading this I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is a half truth laden pile of shit

Anyone else enjoying the irony of the OP's avatar?

No irony at all.

Just becuase you fell for the "fiscal cliff" scare tactics, doesnt mean "all is now good"

To the contrary, the deal made was all for show. It did not do anything for revenue, (40 billion a year is noithing in the overall scheme of things) and most certainly the deal did absolutely nothing to control spending. We will still be operating at a deficit of over 1 trillion a year.

That fiscal cliff thing was not what we needed to worry about. Doing nothing about our deficit spending is the issue.

LOL...onluy a moron truly believed we "averted disaster" by bringing in enough revenue to cover 6 days of governemnt spending.

So I guess that makes you a moron.

Really?

Fox News crap?

Lets see....

^without even reading this I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is a half truth laden pile of shit

Back it up asshole.....you say it...cool....now back it up.

What is bullshit?

No irony at all.

Just becuase you fell for the "fiscal cliff" scare tactics, doesnt mean "all is now good"

To the contrary, the deal made was all for show. It did not do anything for revenue, (40 billion a year is noithing in the overall scheme of things) and most certainly the deal did absolutely nothing to control spending. We will still be operating at a deficit of over 1 trillion a year.

That fiscal cliff thing was not what we needed to worry about. Doing nothing about our deficit spending is the issue.

LOL...onluy a moron truly believed we "averted disaster" by bringing in enough revenue to cover 6 days of governemnt spending.

You're wasting your breath on artie..
number one sheep in the Obama base;)

No irony at all.

yes...I know...I like to tease the moron. It gets him all riled up.

I am still awaiting to reason why black people are so opposed to the GOP.

Anyone?

Really?

Fox News crap?

Lets see....

What is bullshit?

First thing you brought up "unemployment still hovering around 8%"....that's a half truth that omits the fact that when Obama took office the economy was losing 750,000k jobs/month and that in the interim between then and today unemployment rose significantly and had dropped significantly.

No need to read anything further than that, Jizzhead....no doubt it's more of the same half truth laden bullshit. You are predictable like that.

No irony at all.

Can't see the irony yet you want to call me a moron :lol:

TFF, Jizzhead

What is bullshit?

First thing you brought up "unemployment still hovering around 8%"....that's a half truth that omits the fact that when Obama took office the economy was losing 750,000k jobs/month and that in the interim between then and today unemployment rose significantly and had dropped significantly.

No need to read anything further than that, Jizzhead....no doubt it's more of the same half truth laden bullshit. You are predictable like that.

Those jobs were shed as soon as it was realized Obama was President Elect.

It was fear of what was to come.

The smart money headed to the hills when they saw the Marxist coming to town, and they took the jobs with them.

They don't call it 'smart money for nothing.

No irony at all.

TFF, Jizzhead

So why has the black vote gone all democrat?

Can you articulate the reasons?

No irony at all.

Tee hee

Love the butthurt!

No irony at all.

TFF, Jizzhead

So why has the black vote gone all democrat?

Can you articulate the reasons?

Because of all shit the right talks about them, I suppose.

Read up on the Southern Strategy.

If I were Boehner, I would be afraid to negotiate with our President too

Boehner first came in ready to accept the deal Obama had offered in 2011. Obama told him that he had already turned that one down and it was no longer on the table

Boehner next asked for $800 billion in tax cuts and Obama told him he already had that with or without Boehner

So Boehner ran away from the table and fell on his face with a hopeless Plan B

Can Boehner be embarassed any further?

Republicans wanted to protect 100% of us from tax increases.

After negotiation, they were able to protect 99.4% of us from tax increases.

It was a nice win for Republicans who were in a rather unwinnable position.

Now that the 'middle class' got theirs, (human nature being what it is) they will support the arguments to cut freeloading as long as they as it does not affect them.

Republicans are in a MUCH stronger minority position now. This was a defacto win.

Leftards and their complict media spin to the contrary, and conservative butthurt certainly plays right into their hands.

If that's the case....what took them so long?

What is bullshit?

Asshole...learn to read.

I made it clear that Obama did not market the stimulus as one that would result in unemployment hoveriung at 8% 4 years later...and fox news reported it as a program that would likely not allow unemployemnt to reach acceptable nuimbers for years...and they were called liars by the likes of you.

So I ask again, moron.....where did Fox News lie?

(FYI...my post was in response to someone knocking Fox News......this is not about "excuses" idiots like you fall for when things dont pan out as promised...it is about where Fox News lied.)

And you have yet to show me where.

Now be a good little moron and answer my question...or should I simply assume you are not just a moron and an idiot.,....but illiterate too?

Is that it?

Forum List

Back