House Minority Whip Cantor's (R) Office Is Shot Up

From GT's link ...

Richmond police say the bullet that hit a window of Republican Virginia Congressman Eric Cantor's office had been randomly fired skyward.

They found the round on the floor by the window.

Nobody shot at the guy's office.

lunatic fringe left wing at work

And you know the left did this how? Some of those Aryan Nation idiots hiding out in the Tea Party could have easily gotten pizzed because he is a Jewish republican. Ethnicity is all-important to them you know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOP_kbU7XxA]YouTube - Protest Cancels Ann Coulter Speech in Ottawa[/ame]

The American Left is the new home of Fascism trying to paint Tea Party as "Hate Speech"

So, Fox reports this now that a republican is involved..........:lol::lol:

I guess the wingnuts are pizzed at everyone!!

Every morning when I get up I turn on headline news to see if anything important happened overnight. After getting the headlines I usually switch to Fox and Friends. They reported all the different stories about violence from the vote this morning. If you were to watch the number one rated news program you would know that instead of making stupid accusations. They also mentioned that it was all very very stupid, maybe they were talking about you though?

For once I wish people on the left would say something like "I don't agree with that action". Its not like I think everyone is guilty for this man's crime. Its more than likely some pissed off guy or something like that.

From GT's link ...

Richmond police say the bullet that hit a window of Republican Virginia Congressman Eric Cantor's office had been randomly fired skyward.

They found the round on the floor by the window.

Nobody shot at the guy's office.

Like I said......he lied.

Apparently, he decided to say that his office was shot up as a way to show that the Republicans are taking heat as well.

Too bad it's based on a random event that was spun into his being attacked as well.

Just another example of the GOP spin machine.................

Whoever shot that bullet is wrong. However, Cmike is misrepresenting what actually happened, no surprise anyway.

And you know the left did this how? Some of those Aryan Nation idiots hiding out in the Tea Party could have easily gotten pizzed because he is a Jewish republican. Ethnicity is all-important to them you know.

william_ayers_241.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOP_kbU7XxA]YouTube - Protest Cancels Ann Coulter Speech in Ottawa[/ame]
God, I'd love to have seen Ann's face.

Forum List

Back