House Minority Whip Cantor's (R) Office Is Shot Up

This crap needs to stop on both sides.

If it a far left wing crazy, I am surprised they actually have a gun. lol

Not surprising that FAUX would get it wrong.

How did they get this story wrong?

The printed it and that makes lefties look bad.

Why would it makes us look bad?
The other shootings don't make you look bad, it makes the far right look bad, just like this makes the far left look bad. People should really remember that these lunatics don't represent the majority.

Ok we get it both sides have their nut jobs..

Isn't that the message i've kept saying around here for like the past couple months?

Last edited:
We need both sides speaking out against this crap, and I give props to the Republicans for doing so already. But they all need to make it very clear this is not what they want, otherwise we are at the point where the anger is about to boil over.

lunatic fringe left wing at work

And you know the left did this how? Some of those Aryan Nation idiots hiding out in the Tea Party could have easily gotten pizzed because he is a Jewish republican. Ethnicity is all-important to them you know.

Last edited:
I wonder why there was no police report made about that shooting at Cantor's office.

Simple......because he lied.

His statement today said that he didn't report it when it happened because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it and stoke the fires.

Bullshit. He's just jumping on the bandwagon and claiming that someone shot up his office too. Did he vote FOR the bill? People aren't pissed at those that voted against it, they're pissed at the ones that voted FOR it.

I personally think Cantor is lying.

Forum List

Back