House Majority Whip: GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

As I step back and take in the big picture of this thread, I see several Democrats that appear to be admiting defeat pre-election. Either that, or using fear to influence voters. Both are not very encouraging views of the party.

the baby killers love shooting themselves in the foot.

Relax your sissy ass, flopspin.

It was a bullshit claim made by a fucking Democratic Congressdouche.

your daily obsession with man ass is comical.

So is the republican congress, I guess if your approval rating is 11% you need to stoop prety low to please the morons left that believe in you. LOFL

As I step back and take in the big picture of this thread, I see several Democrats that appear to be admiting defeat pre-election. Either that, or using fear to influence voters. Both are not very encouraging views of the party.

They're actually both true.
I wonder how many people actually read the linked article, which provided NO evidence Republicans have anything like that in mind.

I hear if Barney Frank gets re-elected he plans on nationalizing the Boy Scouts....

I wonder how many people actually read the linked article, which provided NO evidence Republicans have anything like that in mind.

I hear if Barney Frank gets re-elected he plans on nationalizing the Boy Scouts....
Ya' wanna hear something REALLY CRAZY???

TAX-CUTS GENERATE REVENUE!!!!!!

531.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

531.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a brain? It's a serious question.

531.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a brain? It's a serious question.

Enquiring minds need to know? I'm impressed that you even read his posts. Very few other posters appear to. :lol:

Bottom line

The Republicans are not that stupid that they would launch a birther investigation. The political fallout will be too heavy

This does not mean they will not launch dozens of frivolous investigations to tie up the Obama Administration.

This is how they operate

the baby killers love shooting themselves in the foot.

Relax your sissy ass, flopspin.

It was a bullshit claim made by a fucking Democratic Congressdouche.

So is the republican congress, I guess if your approval rating is 11% you need to stoop prety low to please the morons left that believe in you. LOFL

So, once again, flopsweat just can't dispute the point, again, we all see.

The point, flopsweat, is that the CLAIM trumpeted in the OP was made by a fucking liberoidal DEMOCRAT Parody Congress-schmuck.

And newsflash just for stupid idiots such as flopfail. Congress is DEMOCRAP Parody controlled. Hopefully, not for much longer.

Bottom line

The Republicans are not that stupid that they would launch a birther investigation. The political fallout will be too heavy

This does not mean they will not launch dozens of frivolous investigations to tie up the Obama Administration.

This is how they operate

They won't? Someone better put USArmyRetarded on suicide watch.....

Bottom line

This is how they operate

Yes, because we all know that no Democratic would EVER suggest "investigation after investigation" or "hearing after hearing" or anything along THOSE lines . . . . :eusa_hand:

This is breaking mainstream on Drudge Report this morning. House Majority Whip was told that subpoenas will go out after Republicans take control after the November elections. I think it's time to get this settled once and for all. Our country needs resolve over this matter and I am glad Sarah Palin insisted the other day that this should be done since the Democrats were going after Christine O'Donnells past. There should be some fireworks over this in the White House today.

Dem Whip: GOP majority will issue birther subpoenas - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®
:eusa_pray:

REALLY? After the GOP takes control, THIS will be their focus? Color me not surprised.:cuckoo:
Yes. We can get Obama out now than rather wait another 2 years to do more economic damage. The sooner the better. The DNC needs to answer why there were two different Certification forms for Obama.

There is a MOUNTAIN of discrepancies pertaining to OWEbama's past, and he is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY of lawyers to KEEP it HIDDEN. Why? I think investigations should be launched. Fact of the matter is, if you have NOTHING TO HIDE, then you don't hide anything. If you DO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, then you hide it. Plain and simple. Just because the obama ass kissing crowd and the obama worshiping media has attacked anyone who asks about obama's past, does NOT dismiss the fact that little is truly known about obama's past, and discrepancies remain, unanswered... like this little tid bit, which is just the tip of the ice burg...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFApqxm7Dk]YouTube - Obama social security number questioned.flv[/ame]

Last edited:
The is a MOUNTAIN of discrepancies pertaining to OWEbama's past, and he is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY of lawyers to KEEP it HIDDEN. Why? I think investigations should be launched. Fact of the matter is, if you have NOTHING TO HIDE, then you don't hide anything. If you DO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, then you hide it. Plain and simple. Just because the obama ass kissing crowd and the obama worshiping media has attacked anyone who asks about obama's past, does NOT dismiss the fact that little is truly known about obama's past, and discrepancies remain, unanswered... like this little tid bit, which is just the tip of the ice burg...

LOL....looks like we got us a.....Birther

:eusa_pray:

REALLY? After the GOP takes control, THIS will be their focus? Color me not surprised.:cuckoo:
Yes. We can get Obama out now than rather wait another 2 years to do more economic damage. The sooner the better. The DNC needs to answer why there were two different Certification forms for Obama.

There is a MOUNTAIN of discrepancies pertaining to OWEbama's past, and he is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY of lawyers to KEEP it HIDDEN. Why? I think investigations should be launched. Fact of the matter is, if you have NOTHING TO HIDE, then you don't hide anything. If you DO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, then you hide it. Plain and simple. Just because the obama ass kissing crowd and the obama worshiping media has attacked anyone who asks about obama's past, does NOT dismiss the fact that little is truly known about obama's past, and discrepancies remain, unanswered... like this little tid bit, which is just the tip of the ice burg...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFApqxm7Dk]YouTube - Obama social security number questioned.flv[/ame]

I agree. I think the GOP should make this priority number one, as soon as they can. Lord knows, their "Pledge to America" was a waste of everyone's time, so let's make sure they are focusing on something, worthwhile.....

The is a MOUNTAIN of discrepancies pertaining to OWEbama's past, and he is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY of lawyers to KEEP it HIDDEN. Why? I think investigations should be launched. Fact of the matter is, if you have NOTHING TO HIDE, then you don't hide anything. If you DO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, then you hide it. Plain and simple. Just because the obama ass kissing crowd and the obama worshiping media has attacked anyone who asks about obama's past, does NOT dismiss the fact that little is truly known about obama's past, and discrepancies remain, unanswered... like this little tid bit, which is just the tip of the ice burg...

LOL....looks like we got us a.....Birther

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Forum List

Back