House Majority Whip: GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

This is breaking mainstream on Drudge Report this morning. House Majority Whip was told that subpoenas will go out after Republicans take control after the November elections. I think it's time to get this settled once and for all. Our country needs resolve over this matter and I am glad Sarah Palin insisted the other day that this should be done since the Democrats were going after Christine O'Donnells past. There should be some fireworks over this in the White House today.

Dem Whip: GOP majority will issue birther subpoenas - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

:eusa_pray:

REALLY? After the GOP takes control, THIS will be their focus? Color me not surprised.:cuckoo:

So, let me get this straight: The Hill reports what the majority whip, a Dem, thinks the Republicans will do if they get control?

Oh, yeah. That is quite a reliable source for what the GOP will do.
Well.....for those-of-us who DO pay-attention....FULL-TIME....as-opposed-to you folks who're driven to speak-out (from-time-to-time) by the Jr. High schoolgirl-gene....this is HARDLY some kind o' Earth-shattering revelation. :rolleyes:

Boehner's staffers say that our guns will be confiscated by force and we will have a 90% tax rate if the Dems stay in control. :rolleyes:

(How's that remedial shoe-tying course going for you?)

i'm thinking boehner's 'staffers' are full of it. but i guess scare tactics like that have an effect on some.

Got to love it....

I can just see the GOP falling on its sword to satisfy the birthers. That investigation will mark the end of the GOP as a credible party

No, it won't. Any more than the decades of stupidity - on both sides - has ended either party. But you feel free to exaggerate it if that makes you feel better.

GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

If the GOP were to shut down the government in a birther investigation they would, in fact, pay a heavy political price and ensure Obama gets a second term.

Look what happened to Newt Gingrich's career when he shut down government because he wasn't happy with where he was sitting on Air Force One.
Exactly.....

newt_baby.jpg

:clap2:

Last edited:
This is breaking mainstream on Drudge Report this morning. House Majority Whip was told that subpoenas will go out after Republicans take control after the November elections. I think it's time to get this settled once and for all. Our country needs resolve over this matter and I am glad Sarah Palin insisted the other day that this should be done since the Democrats were going after Christine O'Donnells past. There should be some fireworks over this in the White House today.

Dem Whip: GOP majority will issue birther subpoenas - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

REALLY? After the GOP takes control, THIS will be their focus? Color me not surprised.:cuckoo:
Yes. We can get Obama out now than rather wait another 2 years to do more economic damage. The sooner the better. The DNC needs to answer why there were two different Certification forms for Obama.

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

It is surprising.....seeing-as-how there's no SEX involved.

:rolleyes:

Got to love it....

I can just see the GOP falling on its sword to satisfy the birthers. That investigation will mark the end of the GOP as a credible party

No, it won't. Any more than the decades of stupidity - on both sides - has ended either party. But you feel free to exaggerate it if that makes you feel better.

GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

If the GOP were to shut down the government in a birther investigation they would, in fact, pay a heavy political price and ensure Obama gets a second term.

Look what happened to Newt Gingrich's career when he shut down government because he wasn't happy with where he was sitting on Air Force One

Yes, and considering the source, this sort of inflamatory rhetoric is expected. The source has no idea what will be done. No idea whatsoever.

Last edited:

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

Yes. We can get Obama out now than rather wait another 2 years to do more economic damage. The sooner the better. The DNC needs to answer why there were two different Certification forms for Obama.

I agree. PLEASE make sure the GOP stays focused on this like a laser, while the American people watch for signs of "leadership"....

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®
Sigh. How sad to find out that it just isn't true. Damn Republicans, always doing the bait and switch.

:evil:

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®
Sigh. How sad to find out that it just isn't true. Damn Republicans, always doing the bait and switch.

:evil:
Only, it was a Dem who said it. :rolleyes:

Hey...White Trash has gotta do what White Trash has gotta do!!

:cuckoo:

that explains the centering and colors, i suppose.

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

Oh....please do!!!! That would be perfect! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back