House Majority Whip: GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is breaking mainstream on Drudge Report this morning. House Majority Whip was told that subpoenas will go out after Republicans take control after the November elections. I think it's time to get this settled once and for all. Our country needs resolve over this matter and I am glad Sarah Palin insisted the other day that this should be done since the Democrats were going after Christine O'Donnells past. There should be some fireworks over this in the White House today.

Dem Whip: GOP majority will issue birther subpoenas - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Top right corner:
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Last edited:
  • Banned
What an ginormous waste of time and effort and money

Yes, let's get sidetracked because an annual trillion deficit is not that important.
Well Obama can save the taxpayers money then by coming clean to avoid the subpoenas.

No one is sending Republicans to Congress because of Obama's Birth certificate!

This is the Republican Party going into "Fuck it Up as soon as Possible" Mode and they MUST BE STOPPED!

Got to love it....

I can just see the GOP falling on its sword to satisfy the birthers. That investigation will mark the end of the GOP as a credible party

This is breaking mainstream on Drudge Report this morning. House Majority Whip was told that subpoenas will go out after Republicans take control after the November elections. I think it's time to get this settled once and for all. Our country needs resolve over this matter and I am glad Sarah Palin insisted the other day that this should be done since the Democrats were going after Christine O'Donnells past. There should be some fireworks over this in the White House today.
Hey...White Trash has gotta do what White Trash has gotta do!!

:cuckoo:

So, let me get this straight: The Hill reports what the majority whip, a Dem, thinks the Republicans will do if they get control?

Oh, yeah. That is quite a reliable source for what the GOP will do.

I heard from a Boehner staffer that our guns will be confiscated by force and we will have a 90% tax rate if the Dems stay in control. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What an ginormous waste of time and effort and money

Yes, let's get sidetracked because an annual trillion deficit is not that important.
Well Obama can save the taxpayers money then by coming clean to avoid the subpoenas.
I'd say BUSHCO's former-employees have already taken-care-of-that!!!

KILL-SHOT!!!!!

254.gif

So, let me get this straight: The Hill reports what the majority whip, a Dem, thinks the Republicans will do if they get control?

Well.....for those-of-us who DO pay-attention....FULL-TIME....as-opposed-to you folks who're driven to speak-out (from-time-to-time) by the Jr. High schoolgirl-gene....this is HARDLY some kind o' Earth-shattering revelation. :rolleyes:

Got to love it....

I can just see the GOP falling on its sword to satisfy the birthers. That investigation will mark the end of the GOP as a credible party

No, it won't. Any more than the decades of stupidity - on both sides - has ended either party. But you feel free to exaggerate it if that makes you feel better.

I actually think the Obama and all his comrades in Arms need to be investigated AND PUT IN JAIL.

Got to love it....

No, it won't. Any more than the decades of stupidity - on both sides - has ended either party. But you feel free to exaggerate it if that makes you feel better.
Yeah....sure.....the GOP is gonna allow the White Wingers to go Third Party. :doubt:

Dem Whip: GOP majority will issue birther subpoenas - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Top right corner:
DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

no such article

Well.....for those-of-us who DO pay-attention....FULL-TIME....as-opposed-to you folks who're driven to speak-out (from-time-to-time) by the Jr. High schoolgirl-gene....this is HARDLY some kind o' Earth-shattering revelation. :rolleyes:

Boehner's staffers say that our guns will be confiscated by force and we will have a 90% tax rate if the Dems stay in control. :rolleyes:

(How's that remedial shoe-tying course going for you?)

Boehner's staffers say that our guns will be confiscated by force and we will have a 90% tax rate if the Dems stay in control. :rolleyes:
Gee....which one o' those empty-folders (he typically waves-around) contained these lil' gems??

:doubt:

Got to love it....

GOP To Shut Down Government Over Obamas Eligibility

If the GOP were to shut down the government in a birther investigation they would, in fact, pay a heavy political price and ensure Obama gets a second term.

Look what happened to Newt Gingrich's career when he shut down government because he wasn't happy with where he was sitting on Air Force One

Forum List

Back