House Intelligence Dems’ Computer Networks Compromised by Muzzie Staffers.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oh, can I see the reaction to this one. An instant attack on me for selecting stuff from unconfirmed sources. Well, it may have links to other sites but that won't stop the attacks on me for posting this. As if I cared.

Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff Another link and more is available @ Three congressional IT employees fired for accessing members’ computer networks without permission

No, we'll keep laughing at how you wet yourselves over the dumbest conspiracy theories.

You kooks never learn. You get humiliated over and over, then you just run right back and beg for more lies.

Yea keep thinking that they are lies dumbass, Oshitass loaded the offices with people to spy on the new government. It is MUCH WORSE than it was before the McCarthy era hearings and every person oshitasses staff hired needs to hear that signature phrase, "YOU'RE FIRED". Otherwise there will be no secure communications in the Trump government. Treason and espionage are most likely rampant in the offices of the government. THEN those responsible need to be tried and executed PUBLICLY.

Oh, can I see the reaction to this one. An instant attack on me for selecting stuff from unconfirmed sources. Well, it may have links to other sites but that won't stop the attacks on me for posting this. As if I cared.

Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff Another link and more is available @ Three congressional IT employees fired for accessing members’ computer networks without permission

I think we found their "Putin."

There was a thread on this not long ago...

The outside computer firm hired for computer issues by the Dems, was NOT for any of the intelligence committee's intelligence information or briefs, but for their normal mail system.

The Intelligence committee, which is a Republican lead committee commented on this... saying that NONE of their intelligence was accessed by the outside computer firm, because the Democratic and Republican Congress Critters on the committee do NOT USE their normal email systems for their doings....they have a separate, secure in house only system.

That's a pretty interesting report, Longknife. I'd like to hear what comes of this. The report says there have been no arrests made yet. What are they waiting for?

Last edited:

That's a pretty interesting report, Longknife. I'd like to hear what comes of this. The report says there have been no arrests made yet. What are they waiting for?

You and I both know that nothing will happen. I did read that one of the brothers went back home - to Pakistan, I think.

You and I both know that nothing will happen. I did read that one of the brothers went back home - to Pakistan, I think.
......and he took whatever he got with him.

Forum List

Back