House holds AG Barr in criminal contempt over census documents

Old news, that Barr , Roy Cohn reincarnate even has jewish in him. He needs to be impeached.

Know what happens when Congress holds the Attorney General in contempt? It is referred to the DOJ. Barr will suffer the same fate that Eric Holder did when held in contempt. Squat!

I am absolutely shocked they didn't find a way to make it about racism too in their meaningless vote.

Old news, that Barr , Roy Cohn reincarnate even has jewish in him. He needs to be impeached.
Why do you hate Jewish people.
The vogue in the left is to go with the Mob. The Mob hates Jews and they do too.
I love the Israeli people because they follow a prescription for human families and communities that works for the people. My only disappointment is that Jesus, who taught Jewish law and practiced it perfectly was cast out by the temple salesmen who charged a price for sacrificial offerings that was so steep not every Jew could afford forgiveness. Christ ventured into taboo territory of declaring that God's true love for his people did not need slaughtered animals, but their true humility of self-disappointment when they erred, not a dead animal. After that was known, the priests went apoplectic and hustled and conspired with emissaries of Rome to hang him high. They persevered to kill him, only to find out his companions in God's love were perfectly trained to take over all facets of his life when they received the Holy Spirit, and they did. Gotta fun and mow this place of its 20" weeds in the lawn. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Why do you hate Jewish people.
The vogue in the left is to go with the Mob. The Mob hates Jews and they do too.
I love the Israeli people because they follow a prescription for human families and communities that works for the people. My only disappointment is that Jesus, who taught Jewish law and practiced it perfectly was cast out by the temple salesmen who charged a price for sacrificial offerings that was so steep not every Jew could afford forgiveness. Christ ventured into taboo territory of declaring that God's true love for his people did not need slaughtered animals, but their true humility of self-disappointment when they erred, not a dead animal. After that was known, the priests went apoplectic and hustled and conspired with emissaries of Rome to hang him high. They persevered to kill him, only to find out his companions in God's love were perfectly trained to take over all facets of his life when they received the Holy Spirit, and they did. Gotta fun and mow this place of its 20" weeds in the lawn. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
Am I missing something here ?

Forum List

Back