House health care bill over $1 trillion for decade, understates by 150 Billion!

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Barrycare is going to cost FAR more then Barry will admit too.

This is a disaster in the making.

My Way News - House health care bill over $1 trillion for decade

Democrats have touted an unreleased Congressional Budget Office estimate of $871 billion in recent days, a total that numerous officials acknowledge understates the bill's true cost by $150 billion or more.

Queen Nan will have her public option too, no matter what people think about it.

I am trying not to freak out but it's getting harder and harder not to when I hear that 40% of every dollar that the government takes in from taxes is needed not to pay off the debt but just to pay the interest on the debt. It's hard not to go nuts when we hear that the stimulus package doesn't really kick in until late next year,then we hear that we really aren't going to see much more effect from the stimulus.I am also hearing that we may need another Stimulus package very soon,like the first one went so well.

The White House is at war with Fox news because they are the only NEWS organization to challenge the WH on anything. The other networks despite what's really going on is praising the President for the great job that he's doing?????

The Republicans must turn this around in the next election before we get into such a mess financially
that we can't get out of for generations to come. I am afraid that we may be too late for that.

Last edited:
Pelosi tried to buy off seniors yesterday, with offering to reduce the timeframe Medicare benefits were increased and prescription drug coverage is increased. That has to increase the total cost of the program. It would certainly push the total cost above Mr. Obama's $900b. cap. Can't wait for his rationalization for signing the bill with his "promise" made.

Forum List

Back