House GOP set to reject debt ceiling increase

I haven't refused to read about the topic. I didn't read your link because I've heard the argument made elsewhere.
Really? Where? HuffPo? They told you it was crap, didn't they? So you didn't have to read it on your own?

If you didn't read my link, you don't know what was in it, and how they arrived at their conclusions. Simple. Period. End of story.

I know what was in your link because you post an excerpt. I don't need someone to tell me what's wrong with your argument. It's pretty apparent to anyone who stops to think about it for even half a second. Even if CPI increased 10% calculated the way it was calculated in 1990 (which may or may not be true, I haven't ran the numbers and I certainly don't trust a random blogger with an axe to grind on it), it wouldn't be relevant. The goods consumers buy today are very different from the ones purchased in 1990. How does an iPad or an MP3 player fit into the typical family from 1990's budget? How about personal computers?
And you don't have an axe to grind? :lol:

I haven't refused to read about the topic. I didn't read your link because I've heard the argument made elsewhere.
Really? Where? HuffPo? They told you it was crap, didn't they? So you didn't have to read it on your own?

If you didn't read my link, you don't know what was in it, and how they arrived at their conclusions. Simple. Period. End of story.

I know what was in your link because you post an excerpt. I don't need someone to tell me what's wrong with your argument. It's pretty apparent to anyone who stops to think about it for even half a second. Even if CPI increased 10% calculated the way it was calculated in 1990 (which may or may not be true, I haven't ran the numbers and I certainly don't trust a random blogger with an axe to grind on it), it wouldn't be relevant. The goods consumers buy today are very different from the ones purchased in 1990. How does an iPad or an MP3 player fit into the typical family from 1990's budget? How about personal computers?

comparatively the same way a walkman or cassette player i.e. ghetto blaster did...or an atari or a commodore 64...........you have just got to be kidding me.

comparatively the same way a walkman or cassette player i.e. ghetto blaster did...or an atari or a commodore 64...........you have just got to be kidding me.

Because pretty much every home had a Commodore 64. O wait...

Forum List

Back