House GOP sending Obama a message on health repeal

Annnnd now the icing on my pwned cake.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters shows - for the second week in a row - that 60% favor repeal of the national health care law. This includes 46% who Strongly Favor repeal. Thirty-six percent (36%) oppose repeal of the law, with 27% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Support for repeal has ranged from 50% to 63% in weekly tracking since March of last year.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of voters with health insurance now rate their coverage as good or excellent. Only four percent (4%) describe it as poor

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Washington (CNN) - As a crucial component of the nation's new health care law requiring all Americans to buy insurance faces an uncertain fate in federal courts, a new national poll indicates that a majority of Americans oppose that provision in the bill Congress passed earlier this year.

And a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday also indicates that a majority of the public still opposes the new law, but by a smaller margin than earlier this year.

According to the poll, six in ten oppose the requirement that all Americans get health insurance, with 38 percent saying they favor the provision.

CNN Poll: Controversial health care provision unpopular – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage

By Scott Whitlock | December 14, 2010 | 12:36

A December 13 ABC News/Washington Post poll found Barack Obama's health law at a new low in popularity, but Monday's World News and Tuesday's Good Morning America offered only meager coverage of the development.

Released the same day a Virginia judge ruled part of ObamaCare to be unconstitutional, the only mention on Monday came when Jake Tapper briefly highlighted the findings. At the end of a segment on the court ruling, he explained, "And, Diane, an ABC News/Washington Post poll out today shows the health care law at its lowest level of popularity ever. Just 43 percent support with 52 percent opposition, just weeks away from the Republican House taking office."

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage | NewsBusters.org

Stop citing Rasmussen for god's sake, this is an adult forum.

That's why I also CITED ABC AND CNN, lefty leaning networks.

No comment on that huh Carbowacko?

LOL it's over dude, you're humiliated again. You're a delusional freak show. You clearly thinks you live in France, or North Korea.:lol::cuckoo:

Give it dude, everyone can see your epic fail. No facts, just made up fantasy points.

The CNN poll didn't even ask the question whether or not people thought it should be repealed.

lol

A Repeal is coming. The President will likely Veto an outright Repeal but the Republicans will just de-fund the Bill. The first thing they should do is target the Mandate portion of the Bill. Take it one step at a time. Most Americans fully support ending the Health Insurance Mandate. Our Government should not be forcing Americans to buy Health Insurance by way of threats of Fine & Imprisonment. It's just not what America is about. The Republicans have full support in getting rid of the Mandate. If they're smart,they'll focus on that first. I guess we'll see what they do. It's gonna be very interesting.

This will be a wonderful legacy for the Republicans.

Yes it will. The Democrats grossly over-stepped with the Mandate portion especially. The Republicans have full support in ending the Mandate. That's why they were elected. A full Repeal will happen as well. It will be done through De-Funding. The Republicans cannot get a full Repeal passed. The President can Veto anything they pass. So it will have to be done through De-Funding. If the Republicans get this done,i will definitely applaud them.

Last edited:
Americans elected a 242 Republicans to Congress who ran on stopping Obamacare, and 25 Republicans out of 33 Senate seats in play.

The only poll that matters.
....For what polls are worth.

Wankin.gif

Eventually, Reality will resume.....

:eusa_whistle:

(Polls don't fill campaign-coffer$.)​

from your same Rasmussen Poll:

"But among voters with health care insurance, 45% believe the new law will force them to change coverage, with 26% who say it is Very Likely. Forty-six percent (46%) think it is unlikely that they will have to change their coverage, including 19% say that’s Not At All Likely to happen."

no where in the bill does it state this. i wonder how much the lies and disinformation leads to public opinion on this.

according to the CNN poll, the only part of the bill that is unpopular is the mandate.

What bout the ABC poll? OH YEA......

As I'm sure you know, I got polls for days. I can find a shitload more.

Give up before you step in more BS dude, you see how Carbo just melted down after being called out.

I'd advise you not to follow suit......

You just got run over. Shall I look up the ABC poll too? Were you lying about that one too?

Americans elected a 242 Republicans to Congress who ran on stopping Obamacare, and 25 Republicans out of 33 Senate seats in play.

The only poll that matters.

Funny.

And 2/3's of the Democrats who voted AGAINST the healthcare bill LOST in November.

You need to stop bringing up those awkward facts, Carb.

Don't think he can......

Like I said, liberalism of that scope is a type of mental disorder.:lol::cuckoo:

Like the proof I just posted?:lol:

Kill your smoke and mirrors sheep.:lol:

Um the proof you posted from ABC proves that a significant portion of the opposition to the HCR laws are from folks who think it didn't go far enough by not providing for a public option.

What did I just say bout smoke and mirrors? You know I can find a shitload of more polls right?

The best Kiwi could do was post polls from a year ago, and there was nit pcikin in that too.

Do like Carbo and CS, back down dude, this aint gon end well for you.:lol:

All the polls say the same thing.

So can you tell me why Scott didn't publish the % of those opposed to the HCR law that were opposed to it because it didn't go far enough?

Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)

Like the proof I just posted?:lol:

Kill your smoke and mirrors sheep.:lol:

Um the proof you posted from ABC proves that a significant portion of the opposition to the HCR laws are from folks who think it didn't go far enough by not providing for a public option.

What did I just say bout smoke and mirrors? You know I can find a shitload of more polls right?

The best Kiwi could do was post polls from a year ago, and there was nit pcikin in that too.
Do like Carbo and CS, back down dude, this aint gon end well for you.:lol:

Those polls were the most recent and I could have posted more and there wasn't the amount "nit pcikin that you implied. The fact remains that the Dems should have just pushed for Public Option.
In the decade before the Dems started their ill-advised direction of healthcare reform, healthcare insurance had gone up 131% and income rose only 38%. Do you actually think that a majority of Americans want to live with this trend or can actually afford this trend?

Last edited:
from your same Rasmussen Poll:

"But among voters with health care insurance, 45% believe the new law will force them to change coverage, with 26% who say it is Very Likely. Forty-six percent (46%) think it is unlikely that they will have to change their coverage, including 19% say that’s Not At All Likely to happen."

no where in the bill does it state this. i wonder how much the lies and disinformation leads to public opinion on this.

But as the cost of covering people with pre existing conditions is added into the Health Insurance companies you can bet people will be "forced" to change their coverage.

actually the bill also prevents the insurance companies from raising rates on a target group of individuals. they would have to raise the rates on everyone at the same time at the same rate. by doing this, it would allow people to revolt and leave a company in masses for a practice of raising rates simply to pad the bottom line.

LOL it's over dude, you're humiliated again. You're a delusional freak show. You clearly thinks you live in France, or North Korea.:lol::cuckoo:

Give it dude, everyone can see your epic fail. No facts, just made up fantasy points.

The CNN poll didn't even ask the question whether or not people thought it should be repealed.

lol

More desperate, sore loser deflection, and nit picking.

Why do you keep digging this hole for yourself?

Wait...........are you really a righty plant? Here to make the left look REALLY bad?

That is fast becoming the only answer, as anyone with even remote intelligence knows EVERY poll put over the last year almost has Obamacare with majority disapproval , AND I CAN FIND A SHITLOAD MORE.

Anymore desperation you wanna splatter?

Anymore lies? Trolling?:lol:

It's over dude, save what face you can and run.

lol

And, as you see, an uncharacteristic stunned silence is the response from the big mouth.

House GOP to Tea Baggers.....

But.....but....we TRIED to repeal Healthcare

We had a vote on it and everything

I really do think the Democrats on this Board are going to be shocked by how many Democrats defect over to the Republican side on this. Even many Democrats understand that their Health Care Law is a devastating calamity for this Nation. There will likely be more Bipartisanship on this than most Dems on this Board think. It's gonna be very interesting.

56% in the CNN poll either support the bill, or don't support it because it WASN'T LIBERAL ENOUGH.

lol.

So 56 of CNN's 100 viewers support it? Big whoop.

Most polls show support in the low 40's. And after Novembers ass-kicking, many in Congress are very reluctant to support it.

Forum List

Back