House GOP sending Obama a message on health repeal

Annnnd now the icing on my pwned cake.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters shows - for the second week in a row - that 60% favor repeal of the national health care law. This includes 46% who Strongly Favor repeal. Thirty-six percent (36%) oppose repeal of the law, with 27% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Support for repeal has ranged from 50% to 63% in weekly tracking since March of last year.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of voters with health insurance now rate their coverage as good or excellent. Only four percent (4%) describe it as poor

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Washington (CNN) - As a crucial component of the nation's new health care law requiring all Americans to buy insurance faces an uncertain fate in federal courts, a new national poll indicates that a majority of Americans oppose that provision in the bill Congress passed earlier this year.

And a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday also indicates that a majority of the public still opposes the new law, but by a smaller margin than earlier this year.

According to the poll, six in ten oppose the requirement that all Americans get health insurance, with 38 percent saying they favor the provision.

CNN Poll: Controversial health care provision unpopular – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage

By Scott Whitlock | December 14, 2010 | 12:36

A December 13 ABC News/Washington Post poll found Barack Obama's health law at a new low in popularity, but Monday's World News and Tuesday's Good Morning America offered only meager coverage of the development.

Released the same day a Virginia judge ruled part of ObamaCare to be unconstitutional, the only mention on Monday came when Jake Tapper briefly highlighted the findings. At the end of a segment on the court ruling, he explained, "And, Diane, an ABC News/Washington Post poll out today shows the health care law at its lowest level of popularity ever. Just 43 percent support with 52 percent opposition, just weeks away from the Republican House taking office."

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage | NewsBusters.org

Don't lie about me. Conservatism is dead. If wasn't, gay people like you wouldn't have any rights, lol.

Now let's see some polls that prove that the public option wasn't popular.

Oh God! This is just too easy!

Conservatives Continue to Outnumber Moderates in 2010
Long term, Republicans growing more conservative, Democrats more liberal
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- The political composition of U.S. adults held fairly steady in 2010 compared with 2009. Conservatives remained the largest group, followed by moderates and then liberals. At 35%, the percentage of moderates has declined to a new low, highlighting the increased political polarization that has occurred over the past decade.

Gonna shoot the messenger again wacko? Or just keep lyin?:lol:

Again, one final chance to back down. You clearly need to be medicated, you just proved again why you have NO credibility.:lol::cuckoo:

That means nothing. People who aren't conservatives call themselves conservatives all the time. Hell, John RINO McCain called himself a conservative all through the 2008 election.

Now that we know you're full of shit on that, let's get back to the public option.

Sore loser deflection time? LOL a specialty of yours.

Give it up moonbat, be a good boy, get past your delusional ego, and admit when you're pwned.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters shows - for the second week in a row - that 60% favor repeal of the national health care law. This includes 46% who Strongly Favor repeal. Thirty-six percent (36%) oppose repeal of the law, with 27% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Support for repeal has ranged from 50% to 63% in weekly tracking since March of last year.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of voters with health insurance now rate their coverage as good or excellent. Only four percent (4%) describe it as poor

Washington (CNN) - As a crucial component of the nation's new health care law requiring all Americans to buy insurance faces an uncertain fate in federal courts, a new national poll indicates that a majority of Americans oppose that provision in the bill Congress passed earlier this year.

And a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday also indicates that a majority of the public still opposes the new law, but by a smaller margin than earlier this year.

According to the poll, six in ten oppose the requirement that all Americans get health insurance, with 38 percent saying they favor the provision.

CNN Poll: Controversial health care provision unpopular – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage

A December 13 ABC News/Washington Post poll found Barack Obama's health law at a new low in popularity, but Monday's World News and Tuesday's Good Morning America offered only meager coverage of the development.

Released the same day a Virginia judge ruled part of ObamaCare to be unconstitutional, the only mention on Monday came when Jake Tapper briefly highlighted the findings. At the end of a segment on the court ruling, he explained, "And, Diane, an ABC News/Washington Post poll out today shows the health care law at its lowest level of popularity ever. Just 43 percent support with 52 percent opposition, just weeks away from the Republican House taking office."

ABC Poll Finds Health Care Law Is Massively Unpopular, Network Offers Scant Coverage | NewsBusters.org

Stop citing Rasmussen for god's sake, this is an adult forum.

1st debate rape for today is Carbowacko. LOL shit I can't even call that debate, yall see what that freak show tried to claim.:lol::cuckoo:

I demand someone WHO'S LUCID, not a moonbat.

Next!

Yea, article covers that, BUT THIS'LL help PROVE that we're serious bout the campaign promises made bout federal spending, government overreach, etc.

Obamcare has NEVER had majority approval. The public and electorate will appreciate this charge by us. Even tho we can't stop it totally, we CAN choke of funding for parts of it.

Via con Dios Boehner.

Overhaul of the healthcare system had overwhelming approval of the citizens. One of the facts that seem to be missing from the pseudo-conservatives argument is that a significant portion of those opposed to the overhaul that was passed are opposed because it didn't go far enough. Those folks do not want it repealed, they want more reform.

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LIES are a big reason why ideological freak shows like you are just 20% if the population TOPS.

Wake up, you don't live in France.

I suspect that it is the "voices in your head" are the reasons for your specious countenance

"The Status Quo" is simply not acceptable. Medical costs are soaring and it's basically because of the system we have. These HMOs were Nixon's idea and they've never really worked correctly. And they've gotten worse since they went public. Sure..people are making money..but is that what we want at the end of the day for our health care system? Spotty and expensive service while those providing it get paid for premium service? Do we want people cut from the Health Care system arbitarily..as in..when they get sick? Do we want "emergency room care"...when people finally get helped..when it's basically to late in alot of cases?

HC costs go up for many reasons... Mainly because Government, fat people and old people wanting to live as long as possible.

Oh God! This is just too easy!

Long term, Republicans growing more conservative, Democrats more liberal
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- The political composition of U.S. adults held fairly steady in 2010 compared with 2009. Conservatives remained the largest group, followed by moderates and then liberals. At 35%, the percentage of moderates has declined to a new low, highlighting the increased political polarization that has occurred over the past decade.

Gonna shoot the messenger again wacko? Or just keep lyin?:lol:

Again, one final chance to back down. You clearly need to be medicated, you just proved again why you have NO credibility.:lol::cuckoo:

That means nothing. People who aren't conservatives call themselves conservatives all the time. Hell, John RINO McCain called himself a conservative all through the 2008 election.

Now that we know you're full of shit on that, let's get back to the public option.

Sore loser deflection time? LOL a specialty of yours.

Give it up moonbat, be a good boy, get past your delusional ego, and admit when you're pwned.

It's bad enough that you still use the word 'pwned', 2002 is calling it wants its cliches back.

How did DADT get repealed if this country is mostly conservative and most conservatives oppose it?

How did that mathematical miracle occur.

Stop citing Rasmussen for god's sake, this is an adult forum.

That's why I also CITED ABC AND CNN, lefty leaning networks.

No comment on that huh Carbowacko?

LOL it's over dude, you're humiliated again. You're a delusional freak show. You clearly thinks you live in France, or North Korea.:lol::cuckoo:

Give it dude, everyone can see your epic fail. No facts, just made up fantasy points.

Overhaul of the healthcare system had overwhelming approval of the citizens. One of the facts that seem to be missing from the pseudo-conservatives argument is that a significant portion of those opposed to the overhaul that was passed are opposed because it didn't go far enough. Those folks do not want it repealed, they want more reform.

LIES are a big reason why ideological freak shows like you are just 20% if the population TOPS.

I suspect that it is the "voices in your head" are the reasons for your specious countenance

Like the proof I just posted?:lol:

Kill your smoke and mirrors sheep.:lol:

from your same Rasmussen Poll:

"But among voters with health care insurance, 45% believe the new law will force them to change coverage, with 26% who say it is Very Likely. Forty-six percent (46%) think it is unlikely that they will have to change their coverage, including 19% say that’s Not At All Likely to happen."

no where in the bill does it state this. i wonder how much the lies and disinformation leads to public opinion on this.

according to the CNN poll, the only part of the bill that is unpopular is the mandate.

Last edited:

"But among voters with health care insurance, 45% believe the new law will force them to change coverage, with 26% who say it is Very Likely. Forty-six percent (46%) think it is unlikely that they will have to change their coverage, including 19% say that’s Not At All Likely to happen."

no where in the bill does it state this. i wonder how much the lies and disinformation leads to public opinion on this.

But as the cost of covering people with pre existing conditions is added into the Health Insurance companies you can bet people will be "forced" to change their coverage.

I looked for polls regarding Public Option and I found a couple from 2009.

Most in U.S. want public health option: poll
Most in U.S. want public health option: poll | Reuters

Poll: Voters don't want health care reform without Public Option
Read more: Poll: Voters don't want health care reform without Public Option

If the Dems would have followed the Public Option route, I doubt this would be a matter for debate. I'm sure healthcare insurance companies breathed a sigh of relief when the Dems pursued their version of healthcare reform sans Public Option and complete with the mandates. Idiots!
Now with the GOP in charge, Public Option is dead in the water. After all, the GOP again did the exactly what the healthcare industry wanted, as they have since the mid-1990s ,kill any type of reform and let the status quo be exactly that,,the status quo.

A Repeal is coming. The President will likely Veto an outright Repeal but the Republicans will just de-fund the Bill. The first thing they should do is target the Mandate portion of the Bill. Take it one step at a time. Most Americans fully support ending the Health Insurance Mandate. Our Government should not be forcing Americans to buy Health Insurance by way of threats of Fine & Imprisonment. It's just not what America is about. The Republicans have full support in getting rid of the Mandate. If they're smart,they'll focus on that first. I guess we'll see what they do. It's gonna be very interesting.

according to the CNN poll, the only part of the bill that is unpopular is the mandate.

What bout the ABC poll? OH YEA......

As I'm sure you know, I got polls for days. I can find a shitload more.

Give up before you step in more BS dude, you see how Carbo just melted down after being called out.

I'd advise you not to follow suit......

A Repeal is coming. The President will likely Veto an outright Repeal but the Republicans will just de-fund the Bill. The first thing they should do is target the Mandate portion of the Bill. Take it one step at a time. Most Americans fully support ending the Health Insurance Mandate. Our Government should not be forcing Americans to buy Health Insurance by way of threats of Fine & Imprisonment. It's just not what America is about. The Republicans have full support in getting rid of the Mandate. If they're smart,they'll focus on that first. I guess we'll see what they do. It's gonna be very interesting.

This will be a wonderful legacy for the Republicans.

Um the proof you posted from ABC proves that a significant portion of the opposition to the HCR laws are from folks who think it didn't go far enough by not providing for a public option.

Um the proof you posted from ABC proves that a significant portion of the opposition to the HCR laws are from folks who think it didn't go far enough by not providing for a public option.

What did I just say bout smoke and mirrors? You know I can find a shitload of more polls right?

The best Kiwi could do was post polls from a year ago, and there was nit pcikin in that too.

Do like Carbo and CS, back down dude, this aint gon end well for you.:lol:

Forum List

Back