House GOP scraps direct vote on payroll tax cut bill

Reid and McConnell thought it would go through but the House Reps want it extended for a year not 2 months.

Will have to wait and see what Reid does when it gets kicked back to the Senate.

Reid and McConnell thought it would go through but the House Reps want it extended for a year not 2 months.

Will have to wait and see what Reid does when it gets kicked back to the Senate.

I think the baggers have cooked their goose. The Senate is leaving for the holidays. Even the Senate GOP members think the house baggers are crazy. They want it to go to "conference committee." It ain't gonna happen.

the tea baggers have become the party of the wealthy.

It wont help them survive this.

The tea party has had it closeup and they are about to hit the trash heap of society

I think the baggers have cooked their goose. The Senate is leaving for the holidays. Even the Senate GOP members think the house baggers are crazy. The want it to go to "conference committee." It ain't gonna happen.

Not likely. Why is it you guys are trying to completely ruin SS? You dumbass's do realize if you reduce what you pay in you get less out.

Then you have failed to address why it has not been effective.

Its all about buying votes.

the tea baggers have become the party of the wealthy.

It wont help them survive this.

The tea party has had it closeup and they are about to hit the trash heap of society

They have overreached for the last time. Their games are becoming very tiring. Voters will make them pay.

voters have figured the tea party out.

Its a shill group for the VERY right of the republican party.

They did a takeover of the republican power.

Now their leadership is turning the party into a big top circus.

Note the clown car full of candidates who cant hold up to the light of day.

The republican party can not win with them or without them now.

Look at the polls of peopel about the tea party.

they are not held in high esteme by the American people.

Political Ads by the tea party should be accompanied by Circus Music.

The ball is in the House baggers court now. They either pass the 2 months extension or they look very silly. Most of the Senate, including GOP Senators, have left Washington.

THIS IS GETTING GOOD!

I think you miss the point.

Do you think the taxpayers want 2 months or a year extention on money in their paychecks?

Personally I think the taxpayers will opt for the year.

Do you think the taxpayers want 2 months or a year extention on money in their paychecks?

No, you miss the point. They will get NEITHER now that the baggers had their temper tantrum.

well they would take a year if the republicans would let that happen but they wont.

They would take the two months if they cant get the year but republicans wont let happen either.

So they will get a tax hike with a fuck you from the republicans.

They dont mind raising taxes on the lower classes but they will pull out all the stops to keep wealthy people from recieving a tax hike.

No, you miss the point. They will get NEITHER now that the baggers had their temper tantrum.

So wanting a year instead of 2 months is a temper tantrum?

The House will most likely shelve it until the 23rd when they all come back from their oh so cushy Holiday vacation. Don't see the Seante coming back as they raced for the exits already.

Personally I think they should have passed it and hashed it out in Feb.

Will have to see how it all plays out.

Forum List

Back