House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

The news is reporting that Manafort was not wiretapped while he was working on Trump's campaign. You have any lucidity left to deal with that?

Bullshit. The DNC propaganda corpse known as the MSM is using weasel words such as "may have" or "unknown" but none of them have reported your lies.

{The conversations between Manafort and Trump continued after the President took office, long after the FBI investigation into Manafort was publicly known, the sources told CNN. They went on until lawyers for the President and Manafort insisted that they stop, according to the sources.

It's unclear whether Trump himself was picked up on the surveillance.

The White House declined to comment for this story. A spokesperson for Manafort didn't comment for this story.[/quote[

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Look Fawn, you're a hack and a notorious fucking liar. Anyone who has been here longer than a week knows you post to promote your party or slander the hated opposition. You lie as easily as normals breath,

This is just another example of the depth of depravity of your sociopathic posts. If anything you post ever turns out to be true, it will be purely coincidental.
Faun: The news is reporting that Manafort was not wiretapped while he was working on Trump's campaign. You have any lucidity left to deal with that?

Senile old coot: Bullshit.

Moron .... your own link .... US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election

:dance:

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Yeah moron, Obama was spying on the Trump campaign from before the election, all the way through well after the election.

Obama belongs in prison.

You belong in a rubber room.
Brain-dead freak... your own link cites the CNN article which broke this story. And it says Manafort was not being listened in on in June, which is when he joined the Trump campaign. And it says he wasn’t wiretapped again until after the election, which is after Manafort left the Trump campaign.

The FBI wasn't listening in June 2016, the sources said, when Donald Trump Jr. led a meeting that included Manafort, then campaign chairman, and Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law, with a Russian lawyer who had promised negative information on Hillary Clinton.

:lol:

You have an IQ of raisin, without a doubt...
Spits a moron who reads, "US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election" and thinks that says he was wiretapped "during" the election.

:cuckoo:

[
You might just be the most senile poster here.

You claimed: Obama was using the Federal Government to spy on the opposition campaign in order to corrupt the election.

Your link stated: US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election

"Before and after the election" is not during the election. It's actually the opposite of spying on the opposition party to corrupt the election.

:lmao:

You are such a lying hack.

Obama spied on the Trump campaign the entire time, before through after the election.

The next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time, Fawn.
Brain-dead freak... your own link says that’s not true. :cuckoo:

That you are stupid and a lying hack is well known. You DO grasp that others can read the link and the quotes I've posted, right stupid fuck?

DERP, it saids duh he wuz spied on befoh ant aftas da elexshum, DURRR daz meeenz daz heez wuz nuhun spied on during duhs elexshum

DERP. I be Fawn, and eye gots an IQ of raisin......
You're batshit insane.

Hell, I even quoting your link where it said Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election. Whereas you're idiotically claiming he was wiretapped "during" the election.

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election

You're just a lying hack. You have literally zero integrity and post whatever you think serves your party.

You're an idiot and a liar as everyone here can clearly see.

You are dismissed.

[
You might just be the most senile poster here.

You claimed: Obama was using the Federal Government to spy on the opposition campaign in order to corrupt the election.

Your link stated: US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election

"Before and after the election" is not during the election. It's actually the opposite of spying on the opposition party to corrupt the election.

:lmao:

You are such a lying hack.

Obama spied on the Trump campaign the entire time, before through after the election.

The next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time, Fawn.
Brain-dead freak... your own link says that’s not true. :cuckoo:

That you are stupid and a lying hack is well known. You DO grasp that others can read the link and the quotes I've posted, right stupid fuck?

DERP, it saids duh he wuz spied on befoh ant aftas da elexshum, DURRR daz meeenz daz heez wuz nuhun spied on during duhs elexshum

DERP. I be Fawn, and eye gots an IQ of raisin......
You're batshit insane.

Hell, I even quoting your link where it said Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election. Whereas you're idiotically claiming he was wiretapped "during" the election.

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election

You're just a lying hack. You have literally zero integrity and post whatever you think serves your party.

You're an idiot and a liar as everyone here can clearly see.

You are dismissed.
Brain-dead freak....

a) you're not man enough to dismiss me.

b) I'm not lying -- I'm quoting your source which doesn't say what you're moronically claiming...

Brain-dead freak thinks quoting his source is "lying."

Forum List

Back