House Democrats unveil health care reform plan

when they pass this bill every fucking American will have their first enema via congress

I've actually been eyeballing some land in Costa Rica.:cool:

Yep I'm starting to want out of this friggin Country too. Sadly though, it is corrupt everywhere. But what I want to know is, since I can't land a job and currently have no health insurance, is Obamacare going to rape my savings account to make me pay for their stinkin government plan while the illegals get free medical care? If these bastards consider me well off because I have some savings (which I am currently living off), I am going to pull all my money out of my investments and put it under my mattress. They can shove their fuckin plan up their ass. If I am on my deathbed, I will go sit in the ER with all the illegals and learn a second language.

when they pass this bill every fucking American will have their first enema via congress

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Costa Rica's
Health Care System

Statistics from the World Health Organization's "The World Health
Report 1995" place Costa Rica third, in life expectancy in the world, sandwiched neatly behind Japan and France and ahead of Great Britain
and the United States; and with a per capita income about one tenth
that of the other four.

Certainly, some reasons for this can be found in the Costa Rican laid back lifestyle, the healthy, fresh, non-preservative laden foods of the country, the
tropical climate Costa Rica seems to be a healthy place to live.

But if one looks simply at the life issues, so are many other places on the
globe. Costa Rica is a healthy place to live, because its government
continues a long-time commitment to affordable access to one
of the finest health care systems in the world, for each and every citizen.

Costa Rica Health Care

Yep I'm starting to want out of this friggin Country too. Sadly though, it is corrupt everywhere. But what I want to know is, since I can't land a job and currently have no health insurance, is Obamacare going to rape my savings account to make me pay for their stinkin government plan while the illegals get free medical care? If these bastards consider me well off because I have some savings (which I am currently living off), I am going to pull all my money out of my investments and put it under my mattress. They can shove their fuckin plan up their ass. If I am on my deathbed, I will go sit in the ER with all the illegals and learn a second language.

Buh bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.:lol:

Obama wants his national health care plan passed by August before congress goes on on recess. REMEMBER THE STIMULUS-rushed through before anyone read it, it's not working , it's not going to work and what remains needs to be taken back to pay back the debt on this ridiculous bill.

Are we going to do this again in this economy- WHERE'S THE TRANSPERENCY?????

Don't you think that it would be wise to get this RIGHT instead of getting it FAST??

The health care system needs to be reformed, but another NATIONAL TAKE-OVER IS not the answer.

Do you think it would be smart to do a pilot program of any healthcare changes before it is inflicted on all of America????

If you agree- get off of this board and contact your representatives- you can find them at THOMAS (Library of Congress) U.S. Senate

Voice your opinion- THIS INSANITY HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Any righty who comes to USMB should go to MSNBC and watch at 6pm or 7pm to learn what the real left position is. And they will also let you know why/how and when the GOP spin is wrong.

I watch Fox and all they do is spew their own lies. They never debunk the left's position, they just spin it and/or make shit up. And to me this is obvious because I listen to both sides.

I believe right wing media prays on people who don't investigate the information they get.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- House Democrats unveiled their revised version of health care reform Tuesday, offering a proposal that includes a government-funded health insurance option, requires both individuals and employers to participate, and taxes the wealthy to help cover costs.

Democratic House leaders said the measure, titled "America's Affordable Health Choices Act," met the requirements set by President Obama for health care reform by lowering costs to consumers and businesses, letting people keep their current plan if desired, and preventing denial of coverage due to pre-existing medical conditions.

House Democrats unveil health care reform plan - CNN.com

What a joke. "... requires both individuals and employers to participate," and "America's Affordable Choices Act" seem to contradict one another.

Screw this. This IS still the United States of America, isn't it? NOTHING about this crap belongs HERE.

And just how does the same government who cant even make a simple savings program like social security solvent think they can handle a health care plan that they themselves set up like this

chart.jpg

if thats too small for you to read on here this is a link to the pdf

Any righty who comes to USMB should go to MSNBC and watch at 6pm or 7pm to learn what the real left position is. And they will also let you know why/how and when the GOP spin is wrong.

I watch Fox and all they do is spew their own lies. They never debunk the left's position, they just spin it and/or make shit up. And to me this is obvious because I listen to both sides.

I believe right wing media prays on people who don't investigate the information they get.

First sealy I watch MSNBC and FOX for entertainment because thats all they are is entertainment. Both of those networks have zero news ability and are more akin to the national inquirer than they are a real news source. If you want to know what the bill is read the bill, if you want to know what it's about watch the debate in congress and then make up your own mind and don't let some network make it up for you. Thats what investigation really is and not listening to some sportscaster who could not even get into Harvard tell you how much he knows about things.

First sealy I watch MSNBC and FOX for entertainment because thats all they are is entertainment. Both of those networks have zero news ability and are more akin to the national inquirer than they are a real news source. If you want to know what the bill is read the bill, if you want to know what it's about watch the debate in congress and then make up your own mind and don't let some network make it up for you. Thats what investigation really is and not listening to some sportscaster who could not even get into Harvard tell you how much he knows about things.

I want the behind the scenes information or the left's take on what's going on so I go to MSNBC. If they snuck something in the bill, I watch MSNBC to find out if its a GOP bill and I expect Fox to tattle tale on the Dems when Dodd gives bonus' to AIG. And

And I don't find MSNBC to be lying. They are just telling you the Dems side of things. I happen to agree. You don't like the Dem position so you don't. Fine. And you have a brain so you see Fox's bias too. Good for you.

When I come here to tell you some news that I heard on liberal sources and that you won't hear on mainstream or corporate sources, then prove my news wrong. Prove Air America or MSNBC wrong. And not on a little mistake here and there. Also show me that they purposely lie like Fox seems to.

I want the behind the scenes information or the left's take on what's going on so I go to MSNBC. If they snuck something in the bill, I watch MSNBC to find out if its a GOP bill and I expect Fox to tattle tale on the Dems when Dodd gives bonus' to AIG. And

And I don't find MSNBC to be lying. They are just telling you the Dems side of things. I happen to agree. You don't like the Dem position so you don't. Fine. And you have a brain so you see Fox's bias too. Good for you.

When I come here to tell you some news that I heard on liberal sources and that you won't hear on mainstream or corporate sources, then prove my news wrong. Prove Air America or MSNBC wrong. And not on a little mistake here and there. Also show me that they purposely lie like Fox seems to.

A story published in the business section of MSNBC.com Feb. 1 on how to sell a home in the slow winter season contained material that was substantially similar to an article on the same topic previously published on About.com.
The story, which was submitted by an MSNBC.com contributor, has been removed from the Web site. MSNBC.com has a zero-tolerance policy on plagiarism.
MSNBC.com removes story that plagiarized from About.com | Regret the Error

CNN and Fox News Channel both pointed out Tuesday that MSNBC included special coverage of Tim Russert’s death and memorial in its June data ratings for Hardball With Chris Matthews – prompting MSNBC to say it made an error.

The flap was over a press release that MSNBC issued, based on Nielsen data, with the headline “MSNBC’s ‘Hardball’ No. 1 Among Adults in June at 5 p.m.”

According to the release, Hardball averaged 190,000 adults 25 to 54 in June, beating CNN and Fox News at 5 p.m. in that demographic for the first time since February 2002.

But the announcement immediately drew fire from CNN and Fox News, who charged that MSNBC was using straight 5 p.m. time slot data for June, not data solely for Hardball.

By using the 5 p.m. info, rather than program data, MSNBC was including in its tally special coverage it had aired on Meet the Press moderator Russert’s death and memorial.
MSNBC Says It Erred On June ‘Hardball’ Ratings - 2008-07-01 16:52:00 | Multichannel News

On Sunday, Gail Shister of the Philadelphia Inquirer wrote another in a series of typically glowing MSM articles singing the praises of Keith Olbermann. But in that article, she wrote that Olbermann is an only child. Keith's galpals immediately noticed the error and wrote Shister to complain.

Shister's response?

Hi, A younger sister? He told me to my face that he's an only child. Please xplain... Best gs

So today, Shister has printed a correction. Funny, she seemed quite emphatic in her communications with Keith's galpals that it was Olbermann himself who lied to her that he was an only child. So who's lying here? Was it Olbermann who decided to omit his sister from the family tree? Or is Shister just covering for Olbermann after we here at Olbermannwatch shed light on Keith's lie-telling and Shister's confirmation of Keith's lying to her. Another MSM cover-up?

Here's Olbermann, as an anchor, saying that his network -- as opposed to his show, or himself, or his panel -- would not have given Edwards a "hard time." MSNBC leans left, of course, but you're not supposed to admit it, you're not supposed to say, "We give Democrats an easier time than Republicans."

Naturally, this isn't a surprise, coming from Olbermann. But are there any execs at MSNBC who are slightly upset that Olbermann just trashed their objectivity as a news network?

Want me to keep going sealy I could literally fill this thread up with this nonsense about these two networks who's job it is , is to put up the party line mantra's nightly and pose that as real news. What I suggested was that if you wanted real political news you need to go to the source and not have some commentator between you and the news who's job it is , is to make sure you understand it the way they do. Many years ago there used to be something called objective news media but that time has long past.

Obama wants his national health care plan passed by August before congress goes on on recess. REMEMBER THE STIMULUS-rushed through before anyone read it, it's not working , it's not going to work and what remains needs to be taken back to pay back the debt on this ridiculous bill.

Don't you think that it would be wise to get this RIGHT instead of getting it FAST??

The health care system needs to be reformed, but another NATIONAL TAKE-OVER IS not the answer.

Do you think it would be smart to do a pilot program of any healthcare changes before it is inflicted on all of America????

If you agree- get off of this board and contact your representatives- you can find them at THOMAS (Library of Congress) U.S. Senate

My, my. You dingbats want a pilot program? How about all the programs in the other industrialized nations? Or even little poor nations like Costa Rica? No, what you are looking for is just another way to keep this nation back in the 19th century concerning health care.

My, my. You dingbats want a pilot program? How about all the programs in the other industrialized nations? Or even little poor nations like Costa Rica? No, what you are looking for is just another way to keep this nation back in the 19th century concerning health care.

yeah let's be like Europe and have double digit unemployment for 15 straight fucking years.

Forum List

Back