House Democrats seek $94.2 billion in emergency funds

yeah, they should leave bush's wars unfunded so our troops are in danger.

ijit....

where were your posts when Bush took that money while cutting taxes for rich people?

oh right...

they weren't.

:cuckoo:

yeah, they should leave bush's wars unfunded so our troops are in danger.

ijit....

where were your posts when Bush took that money while cutting taxes for rich people?

oh right...

they weren't.

:cuckoo:

1) If the DEMs convictions against the war were so great, defunding it was the way to go... and it is not like defunding would mean that our troops would suddenly be in more danger, for they would still be pulled out in as safe a manner as possible

2) Tax cuts were not just for "rich people" and "rich people" still pay the majority of taxes and a higher percentage rate on their income

3) And many people did complain about Bush spending on the war, without cutting out other crap... taxes do not have to inherently raise in time of war if you would cut out other bullshit government spending

More money for imperiaistic wars.

Yeah, this is very disappointing.

Anbody remember Black as Coal?

He told us this would happen, remember?

1) If the DEMs convictions against the war were so great, defunding it was the way to go... and it is not like defunding would mean that our troops would suddenly be in more danger, for they would still be pulled out in as safe a manner as possible

2) Tax cuts were not just for "rich people" and "rich people" still pay the majority of taxes and a higher percentage rate on their income

3) And many people did complain about Bush spending on the war, without cutting out other crap... taxes do not have to inherently raise in time of war if you would cut out other bullshit government spending

DD, you act as if every Dem was in agreement. This isn't the repub party, we're talking about. No one agrees with each other. It's like being at Thanksgiving Dinner at a Jewish or Italian home. :lol:

1. I never had a problem with Afghanistan.

2. I am not so silly as to think that you can just pull out troops without leaving some stability in the region (the whole: you broke it, you bought it thing that colin powell talked about);

3. I absolutely complained aboutBush's war of choice in Iraq. I NEVER said that the proper way to deal with it was just to cut funds. You can't cut funds for troops that are there. And you have to get them out safely.... AND you have to deal with this huge mess that was created on the Pakistani/Afghani borders.

oh... and I complained about Bush being the ONLY LEADER IN HISTORY to cut taxes during wartime.

THAT is what turned out to be pretty dumb.

This is another of KMAN's BS threads where he presents it one way just to cause a reaction. If Obama had pulled out immediately the stir that would've caused an upheaval. He's moved troops to Afghanistan which everybody knows is needed and shouldve been the focus initially, not Iraq. But, lets just forget about those important details

DD, you act as if every Dem was in agreement. This isn't the repub party, we're talking about. No one agrees with each other. It's like being at Thanksgiving Dinner at a Jewish or Italian home. :lol:

2. I am not so silly as to think that you can just pull out troops without leaving some stability in the region (the whole: you broke it, you bought it thing that colin powell talked about);

3. I absolutely complained aboutBush's war of choice in Iraq. I NEVER said that the proper way to deal with it was just to cut funds. You can't cut funds for troops that are there. And you have to get them out safely.... AND you have to deal with this huge mess that was created on the Pakistani/Afghani borders.

oh... and I complained about Bush being the ONLY LEADER IN HISTORY to cut taxes during wartime.

only an idiot would say that not every dem is in agreement and then claim every republican is in agreement. it is a bald face lie that all republicans were in agreement on iraq and its funding. is it possible to be a bigger political hack than jillian? maybe truthmatters....

It's every week Democrats are asking for money... They are worse than my kids!

Get these people out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get someone in there who know how to balance a checkbook!!!!!!!

House Democrats seek $94.2 billion in emergency funds | Reuters

That $94.2 billion is not all NEW money. It's $9 billion more than Obama has requested in the initial supplemental which will carry through fiscal 2009. From then on, war funding will be factored into the annual Pentagon budget.

More money for imperiaistic wars.

Yeah, this is very disappointing.

Anbody remember Black as Coal?

He told us this would happen, remember?

Anybody who thinks we can just pack up and leave on the cheap isn't thinking clearly.

only an idiot would say that not every dem is in agreement and then claim every republican is in agreement. it is a bald face lie that all republicans were in agreement on iraq and its funding. is it possible to be a bigger political hack than jillian? maybe truthmatters....

interestingly, it's only the really, really stupid righties who think I'm a hack...

projecting, dear?

or just too stupid to discern differences?

Get these people out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get someone in there who know how to balance a checkbook!!!!!!!

I don't remember you ever starting a thread to complain about the trillions of dollars bush threw around, and spent on unneccessary wars.

That's because your a partisan hack who is still completely in love with your hero, George Dumbya Bush.

Richard Haas, President of the Council on Foreign Relations, just had his latest book released:

War of Necessity, War of Choice
A Memoir of Two Iraq Wars

He's been interviewed today on the book's premise, and it basically resolves why the first Gulf War was necessary, with full allied cooperation and funding assistance, but the second Iraq war was not. The US took on Iraq unilaterally, with major opposition from the very allies who supported the first mission. Haas argues that even though all intelligence pointed to Saddam Hussein having WMD, that would have been even MORE reason not to invade unilaterally (and on the cheap).

Here's a brief analysis of the book.

War of Necessity, War of Choice - Council on Foreign Relations

interestingly, it's only the really, really stupid righties who think I'm a hack...

projecting, dear?

or just too stupid to discern differences?

ok...

provide evidence that all republicans are/were in agreement with bush over iraq and its spending. real simple jillian, you make statements that are not true concerning republicans. how is not being a hack to claim that it is only the dems who are not always in agreement? huh?

too funny how your post didn't address any facts, rather nothing but insults. a true sign of a hack, one who can't debate with facts, so they attack with ad homs only.

i can't wait to see your proof.

I don't remember you ever starting a thread to complain about the trillions of dollars bush threw around, and spent on unneccessary wars.

That's because your a partisan hack who is still completely in love with your hero, George Dumbya Bush.

No... it's actually the partisan hack that uses a term such as "unnecessary war" when talking about the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq

This is another of KMAN's BS threads where he presents it one way just to cause a reaction. If Obama had pulled out immediately the stir that would've caused an upheaval. He's moved troops to Afghanistan which everybody knows is needed and shouldve been the focus initially, not Iraq. But, lets just forget about those important details

Just posting the news... Sorry you don't like the news of the day...

Just posting the news... Sorry you don't like the news of the day...

No, you wrote "The Democrats are asking for aid" as the title and didn't include that its WAR funding. You tried to be slick and make it seem as if they were asking for 94.2 billion to give to Africa. Thats what you do, you put threads up like a 8yr old just to try an cause a reaction which is EXACTLY what is killing the Republican party. No real solutions, just trying to install fear in people and slanting the truth to achieve that. Thank you for again showing how full of shit you are

Forum List

Back