House Democrats Now Majority Non-White/Female

I am going to enjoy the future.

You'll have a crowd of dumbass Republicans saying "we need to color up."

The non-whites won't oblige.

Republicans will become the white party.

Democrats will become the non-white party.

Remaining white Democrats will start to see that the rainbow coalition don't like the white stripe. There will be dischord and infighting. Whites will lose because they won't have the numbers. Some will stay, but only those so wealthy or liberal that being an abused racial minority will seem trippy and fun.

The racial polarization of the parties will become accepted.

And it will be the beginning of the split of America into ethnostates.

:eusa_shhh:

The projections were calculated by David Wasserman

wonder if he's married to the florida skunk,,errrr skank?

Note, CAUCASIAN females are not counted in WJ's "analysis"; it went from anti-white males to anti-whites..............................

Democrats officially becoming the anti-white party:

White males fading among House Democrats

Don't worry. Republicans are 90% white. They seem to be picking up the slack.

They've been known for awhile now as the party of old white men, have they not?

Gee, Democrats are PROJECTED to have a mere 46-48% white males in Congress; call out the National Guard...................:doubt:

In 1950, white men constituted 98% of House Democrats—a percentage that fell precipitously to just 53% following the 2010 elections. Based on the makeup of candidates in the current congressional races, Wasserman projects that the 2012 elections will result in a House Democratic Caucus that will be 46%-48% white males when the next Congress starts in January—whether or not Democrats win a majority.

Darn fools for letting chicks vote!:eusa_whistle:

PPPoop said;
The white males aren't part of the melting pot? I guess that's their choice. No skin off my nose.

god you are so effing challenged, put your drip back in, please, or put a sentient being behind the keyboard.

Team White Conservative does not take care of its own in this nation, ergo TEAM WHITE CONSERVATIVE can go fuck itself.

Forum List

Back