House Democrats look to remove gun rights of Representatives on capital grounds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
House Democrats Look To Remove Gun Rights Of Representatives On Capitol Grounds
Well, it looks like House Democrats may not just have your average Joe America in their sights when it comes to targeting the Second Amendment and the rights that Amendment protects. Democrat representatives are looking into doing away with a rule that allows representatives to carry their guns onto the Capitol grounds, including their own offices.

Can we imagine what BS these loser Democrats are going to try and pull once they take over in January. Wait until these stupid SOB set you up Demotards up for a nice fall because most gun owners are going to tell you to fk off.

Well, it looks like House Democrats may not just have your average Joe America in their sights when it comes to targeting the Second Amendment and the rights that Amendment protects. Democrat representatives are looking into doing away with a rule that allows representatives to carry their guns onto the Capitol grounds, including their own offices.

Can we imagine what BS these loser Democrats are going to try and pull once they take over in January. Wait until these stupid SOB set you up Demotards up for a nice fall because most gun owners are going to tell you to fk off.
Some of the GOP reps have committed assault against constituents. Are those allowed to carry, I wonder?

I"d be interested to see where OldLady stands on this issue.
I'm really surprised that members can carry in certain areas within the Capital building. And they aren't screened before entering the chamber. Wow.

I know some people feel that making it a gun free zone invites mass shooters. But with the screening in place for everyone else already in place, I don't really worry about it becoming a gun free zone. The only threat of violence there at this point is from other House representatives.

Great stuff. Guns should not be allowed there.

The last time the British tried to dictate anything to us about gun rights, it ended very badly for the British.

He said he worried that someone might gain access to a legally held gun, and use it for nefarious purposes. Interesting that you would support someone gaining access a gun for nefarious purposes.

I'm really surprised that members can carry in certain areas within the Capital building. And they aren't screened before entering the chamber. Wow.

I know some people feel that making it a gun free zone invites mass shooters. But with the screening in place for everyone else already in place, I don't really worry about it becoming a gun free zone. The only threat of violence there at this point is from other House representatives.

But I thought members of Congress had rights while in Congress? That's what some of your fellow liberals have been arguing in the hijab thread.

But I thought members of Congress had rights while in Congress? That's what some of your fellow liberals have been arguing in the hijab thread.
upload_2018-12-7_11-25-34.png

But it was ok to ban hats?

Forum List

Back