House Democrat (thug) proposes police registration for neighborhood watchmen

Zimmerman is a hot head. He'll invariably get involved in another confrontation with someone, due to his aggressive nature. And if recognized, the other person will have much good reason to shoot Zimmerman dead, since Zimmerman is likely to shoot himself without much provacation. My only regret will be that I won't be on the jury to let his shooter go scot free.

Your obviously a racist

-Geaux

I do hate white Southerners. I freely admit to that. Their existence has been a huge negative for the country. And there's no social stigma against my hate, and no negative consequences will happen to me for admitting it, and it's the fault of white Southerners for bringing this upon themselves.

The southern states are gaining in population while the northern states are decreasing. Bet you hate that.

If neighborhood watches get federal funding they can make the rules. What the police do has no bearing on what neighborhood watches do.

Dear Moron-

The proposed law would withhold funding from police departments in jurisdictions that do not require registration of neighborhood watch.

That is 100% legal.

The Constitution has no provision that allows the federal government to dispense funds to local law enforcement.

Article I Section 8 Clause 1

If neighborhood watches get federal funding they can make the rules. What the police do has no bearing on what neighborhood watches do.

Dear Moron-

The proposed law would withhold funding from police departments in jurisdictions that do not require registration of neighborhood watch.

That is 100% legal.

No dip shit, SCOTUS ruled in the ACA that congress can NOT withhold existing funds to force compliance with new mandates. Therefore it is 100% illegal. Care to try again.

It allows compliance with a mandate to be tied to NEW grants of money, though. So for MEDICAID that would be a problem since Medicaid is not a new grant of money.

But I don't think there is any permanent federal funding for local law enforcement. Its all allocated on an annual basis or every now and then a President might pass a program that funds something for a few years but there is no such thing as permanent federal funding of police departments. So Congress just needs to wait until the current grants expire, then they can make the award of new grants conditioned on a mandate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back