House conservatives prep push to impeach Rosenstein

Trump ass licking Republicans have been "drafting impeachment documents" against Rosenstein for while now.

Trump-allied House conservatives draft articles of impeachment against Rosenstein as 'last resort'

They got no votes to do this and it's nothing but bullshit to pressure DOJ into effectively releasing investigation materials over to the subject - Trump.

Those "materials" are evidence that the so-called investigation is an illegal witch hunt.

Like you have a clue.

Trump ass licking Republicans have been "drafting impeachment documents" against Rosenstein for while now.

Trump-allied House conservatives draft articles of impeachment against Rosenstein as 'last resort'

They got no votes to do this and it's nothing but bullshit to pressure DOJ into effectively releasing investigation materials over to the subject - Trump.

Those "materials" are evidence that the so-called investigation is an illegal witch hunt.

Like you have a clue.
I've been shooting you out of the saddle for years, numskull.

Last edited:
AP18179568291073.jpg

I’m sharing this because I’ve seen at least a dozen posts on this during my daily news scan. It appears to be legit and an actual push to kick him out of the DOJ.

The push for impeachment is reportedly being led by two of the most conservative members of the House, Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, who are both on the House Freedom Caucus.

Republicans have recently accused the DOJ of ignoring their requests to hand over documents related to ongoing probes.

This report from Report: House Conservatives Prepare Impeachment Push For Rod Rosenstein | One America News Network
can you link to a real news site?

AP18179568291073.jpg

I’m sharing this because I’ve seen at least a dozen posts on this during my daily news scan. It appears to be legit and an actual push to kick him out of the DOJ.

The push for impeachment is reportedly being led by two of the most conservative members of the House, Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, who are both on the House Freedom Caucus.

Republicans have recently accused the DOJ of ignoring their requests to hand over documents related to ongoing probes.

This report from Report: House Conservatives Prepare Impeachment Push For Rod Rosenstein | One America News Network
can you link to a real news site?

Explain what you find so bad about One American News. It tells the truth and Snowflakes like you can't deal with it?

So, as it turns out, this was a feint, with the position really being a charge of contempt. The entire effort has one goal: Getting information from the DOJ on those being investigated and then giving it to those being investigated.

But hey, that's cool.

Sorry bout that,
  1. So the Attorney General is about to be IMPEACHED!
  2. He needs a fast track to jail, quick trial then slammer.
  3. He is a criminal for the democrats, its blatantly obvious.
  4. Won't happen fast enough first of many.
Rosenstein not smiling anymore after House Republican's spotted with his impeachment docs

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He's a republican trump appointee any your criminal hero's are looking for a scapegoat.

This is a ridiculously transparent move that will only fool low information tRumpkins like you.
What 'move'?

Rosenstein has CHOSEN, as Deputy Director of the Department of JUSTICE, to criminally refuse to comply with a Congressional Subpoena.

No one made him do so. He was given every chance to comply. Again, he has CHOSEN not to.

There are consequences...most of the time... for your own actions.

Rosenstein is responsible for Rosenstein's Impeachment.

You have 'Russia, Russia, Russia' on the brain ... and no evidence to prove the witch hunt conspiracies.
What do you mean "what move"?

Did you even bother to read the op? Can you tell me what this thread is about without scrolling up to the top to check?

I doubt it.

You are so focused on trolling me you didn't even bother.
ROD Rosenstein is about to be Impeached because he CHOSE to illegally refuse to comply with a Congressional Subpoena. Period.

The Deputy Director. Of The DOJ just announced the indictment of the Russian Military, declared there was / is NO link to Trump, and exposed even more that the investigation of Trump has been and is a Witch Hunt.

In his crusade against Trump Rosenstein made the choice to cross the line and break the law.

What did the President do that FORCED Rosenstein to choose to break the law?

Rosenstein is not going to be impeached. Republicans do not want to commit suicide.

Rosenstein broke no laws.

Sorry bout that,
Rosenstein not smiling anymore after House Republican's spotted with his impeachment docs

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He's a republican trump appointee any your criminal hero's are looking for a scapegoat.

This is a ridiculously transparent move that will only fool low information tRumpkins like you.
What 'move'?

Rosenstein has CHOSEN, as Deputy Director of the Department of JUSTICE, to criminally refuse to comply with a Congressional Subpoena.

No one made him do so. He was given every chance to comply. Again, he has CHOSEN not to.

You have 'Russia, Russia, Russia' on the brain ... and no evidence to prove the witch hunt conspiracies.

Did you even bother to read the op? Can you tell me what this thread is about without scrolling up to the top to check?

I doubt it.

ROD Rosenstein is about to be Impeached because he CHOSE to illegally refuse to comply with a Congressional Subpoena. Period.

The Deputy Director. Of The DOJ just announced the indictment of the Russian Military, declared there was / is NO link to Trump, and exposed even more that the investigation of Trump has been and is a Witch Hunt.

In his crusade against Trump Rosenstein made the choice to cross the line and break the law.

Rosenstein is not going to be impeached. Republicans do not want to commit suicide.

It's all NaziCon bullshit. They couldn't impeach Rosenstein even if they really wanted to. It would take 67 votes in the Senate for conviction - and there are only 51 Republicans.

Rosenstein, you liar, violated and continues to violate a Congressional subpoena.

Of course, Hillary, Rosenstein, and Mueller already showed they have no respect for the very law they claim to want to enforce but yet are violating...

What 'move'?

I doubt it.

It's all NaziCon bullshit. They couldn't impeach Rosenstein even if they really wanted to. It would take 67 votes in the Senate for conviction - and there are only 51 Republicans.

They should just CENSURE him like a bipartisan Congress did to Holder when he committed Perjury, making him the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured...

....another Obama '1st'...

:p

Repubes, (very few not in the RINO ilk) are quite adept at snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory... Fuck the status quo, the decorum of the status quo "diplomacy", left for us by by the cadre of smooth operating Presidential diplomats of the last 50 years... Won't work here with Trump.

Commit the apparent act of political suicide by laying out a framework and imminent time frame for the firing of Rosenstein and Mueller. Fire both with prejudice, to be imminently carried out in the next 72 hr's unless compelling inculpatory evidence (Actual Evidence), imminently impacting National security emerges and is verified to be worthy of Congressional oversight examination. Summarily dismiss them and get on with the business of running the Nation with a F'n strong shot across the bow to Ryann and McConnel to not Fuck up the fall spending budget in regards to the border wall... U know what kind of backlash Congressional members would face in the light of that Presidential response.... F'n MAJOR backlash... LOL

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What 'move'?

I doubt it.

The entire episode just highlights how the GOP sucks at governing.

Forum List

Back