House approves resolution opposing Trump administration Syria troop withdrawal

ISIS was created out of Obama's incompetency and fucked up foreign policy and now the Butt Pirate Democrats want to tell Trump how to fix it? LOL!
Where do you get your horseshit from? The world Net Daily. ISIS exists because of the instability in Iraq … And who was responsible for that? Hint, it was not Obama. Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS

Timeline: the Rise, Spread, and Fall of the Islamic State

Thanks to Obama …...

OIR Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III

[emoji818] @OIRSpox

ISIS has lost nearly ALL the territory they once held. More than 7.7 million people are now free, but this does NOT mark the end of the campaign. We know this enemy is as adaptive and savvy as it is cruel and evil. We will continue to support our partners & keep pressure on ISIS.

https://twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/943158974924361729

Obama didn’t bomb the shit out of ISIS. What drugs are you doing. The bombings started before Obama and had to continue. He didn’t do shit. He ducked as a president. He gave money to Iran to fund there nuclear program. He is a disgrace and his skeletons are coming out of the closet now. See Clinton, Obama and Biden picked the wrong President, President Trump to fuck with. You liberal and Democratic scum are pathetic excuses for a human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite an unhinged rant that I doubt that you can back up.

That and they are Israel and other ethnic groups first, not America first.

ISIS was created out of Obama's incompetency and fucked up foreign policy and now the Butt Pirate Democrats want to tell Trump how to fix it? LOL!
Where do you get your horseshit from? The world Net Daily. ISIS exists because of the instability in Iraq … And who was responsible for that? Hint, it was not Obama. Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS

Thanks to Obama …...

[emoji818] @OIRSpox

ISIS has lost nearly ALL the territory they once held. More than 7.7 million people are now free, but this does NOT mark the end of the campaign. We know this enemy is as adaptive and savvy as it is cruel and evil. We will continue to support our partners & keep pressure on ISIS.

Obama didn’t bomb the shit out of ISIS. What drugs are you doing. The bombings started before Obama and had to continue. He didn’t do shit. He ducked as a president. He gave money to Iran to fund there nuclear program. He is a disgrace and his skeletons are coming out of the closet now. See Clinton, Obama and Biden picked the wrong President, President Trump to fuck with. You liberal and Democratic scum are pathetic excuses for a human.

You have to remember that these Moon Bats don't know any more about History as they do about Economics, the Constitution, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

They get very confused about Obama's record.

Thanks to Obama …...

[emoji818] @OIRSpox

That is quite an unhinged rant that I doubt that you can back up.

After the debates yesterday, you cannot be treated as you have any sense.

Odd what both sides agree on huh? Kinda puts what is REALLY important in perspective.

The Jews were not impressed apparently.

Well...some things can get both sides together:

House condemns Trump’s Syria withdrawal

"In a stinging bipartisan rebuke, the House on Wednesday condemned President Donald Trump's withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.
Voting 354 to 60, lawmakers approved a non-binding resolution opposing the move, which set the stage for Turkey's military assault against Kurdish forces in Syria that the U.S. partnered with to beat back Islamic State terrorists.
The withdrawal last week drew scorn from both parties, who contend the U.S. is abandoning its Kurdish allies, undermining the fight against ISIS and spurring a humanitarian catastrophe.
"What kind of message does this send to the world? How can America be trusted to keep its word when we betray one of our close partners?" House Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) asked on the House floor. "Congress must speak out against this disgrace."
The top Republican on the Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas, said he understood Trump's "legitimate concerns" about committing troops overseas, but said the president's Syria pullout had damaged U.S. interests in the region.
"I, too, want to wind down our overseas conflicts and bring our troops home," McCaul said. "But leaving [northeast] Syria now does not resolve the problem that brought us there in the first place. It only creates more."
"We need a residual force in place," he added. "The consequences of this decision have already unfolded before our very eyes."
The resolution is non-binding and doesn't condemn Trump by name. It calls on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to halt Turkey's military campaign in Syria and urges humanitarian support to displaced Syrian Kurds and calls on the U.S. to ensure Turkey "acts with restraint and respects existing agreements related to Syria.""
Good thing Trump is president-not them.

Thanks to Obama …...

@OIRSpox

You are confused

The instability in Iraq happened because that asshole Obama withdrew American troops before the country was stabilized. He was warned not to do it but he was hell bent on fucking it up.

I really get sick and tired of you stupid Moon Bats not taking responsibility for Obama's incompetency. He was the worst President this country ever had and everything he did was screwed up.
Horseshit

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Iraq

• The withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Iraq began in December 2007 with the end of the Iraq War troop surge of 2007 and was completed by December 2011, bringing an end to the Iraq War. The number of U.S. military forces in Iraq peaked at 170,300 in November 2007. The withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Iraq was a contentious issue in the United States for much of the 2000s. As the war progressed from its initial invasion phase in 2003 to a nearly decade-long occupation, American public

Trumps support in congress among Republicans is crumbling !! He should be awfully nervous about this with the impeachment issue looming. The only question is, what will the Senate do

Syria House vote: Resolution opposing Trump administration troop withdrawal approved - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives on Wednesday approved a resolution opposing the Trump administration's move to withdraw US forces from Syria. The vote was 354-60 with four members voting present.

The resolution states that "an abrupt withdrawal of United States military personnel from certain parts of Northeast Syria is beneficial to adversaries of the United States government, including Syria, Iran, and Russia."

If a lot of Republicans disagree with President Trump on the Syrian troop withdrawal, what does that have to do with impeachment?

The 2 situations are totally unrelated.
Are you really that stupid? It's an indication that they may not stand with him on his other transgressions. Is it really that hard for you to comprehend that?

Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives on Wednesday approved a resolution opposing the Trump administration's move to withdraw US forces from Syria. The vote was 354-60 with four members voting present.

The resolution states that "an abrupt withdrawal of United States military personnel from certain parts of Northeast Syria is beneficial to adversaries of the United States government, including Syria, Iran, and Russia."
A Non-Binding Resolution?

Wow... That'll learn him...[
upload_2019-10-16_20-35-24.jpeg

So what is the mission in Syria? Deafeating ISIS regime change what? We hear a lot about how we shouldn't be leaving but little to nothing about what we are trying accomplish there.

So what is the mission in Syria? Deafeating ISIS regime change what? We hear a lot about how we shouldn't be leaving but little to nothing about what we are trying accomplish there.
Why don't you ask your clueless, self serving, so called commander in chief? The results of the pull out should tell you what the mission was.

Last edited:
Why don't you ask your clueless, self serving, so called commander in chief? The results of the pull out should tell you what the mission was.
NIce to see despite that big mouth on you you couldn't answer the question if I was going to ask someone it would be the President who orginally got us involved in Syria which was your Messiah Obama.

NIce to see despite that big mouth on you you couldn't answer the question if I was going to ask someone it would be the President who orginally got us involved in Syria which was your Messiah Obama.
I did answer the question. The fact that you can't understand the answer is not my problem. The US involvement in Syria is the result of a complex series of events that started with the wars that Obama inherited from Bush as well as the Syrian civil war which Obama resisted getting directly involved it.

I did answer the question. The fact that you can't understand the answer is not my problem. The US involvement in Syria is the result of a complex series of events that started with the wars that Obama inherited from Bush as well as the Syrian civil war which Obama resisted getting directly involved it.
You didn’t answer anything you just ranted about Trump your problem is I understand you all to well. You have no answer about what the mission in Syria is so you go on about Trump and now Bush we got involved in Syria on Obama’s watch not Bush and dam sure not Trumps. The reality is we have no clearly defined mission or objective in Syria and and if this was any Democratic President wanting to remove the troops from there you and every other liberal on this board would be all in.

You didn’t answer anything you just ranted about Trump your problem is I understand you all to well. You have no answer about what the mission in Syria is so you go on about Trump and now Bush we got involved in Syria on Obama’s watch not Bush and dam sure not Trumps. The reality is we have no clearly defined mission or objective in Syria and and if this was any Democratic President wanting to remove the troops from there you and every other liberal on this board would be all in.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Cute gif proves you have no answer to my original question thanks for finally admitting that. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back