Hours after Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was sworn into Congress, she pledged to impeach the President

That's all this impeachment is about calling for impeachment even before any crimes were investigated. It's partisanship at it worse
So leftist don't whine when the President is not removed

I wanted him impeached in January 2017 after he invited Russians into the Oval Office with no security present, no reporters present, so that he could reveal classified Israeli intelligence to them. While they were in there they could have planted any devices they wanted. He was probably fine with that, since he’s an active Russian asset.

And you're not the only one. That was a huge red flag, but his cult thought it was perfectly OK. Just like every other anti-American MFR.

When you tards come up with a real impeachable offense not one Trump supporter is going to give an inch and the President will gain more support.So impeach away lol

You wouldn't give an inch if you had one. Go figure.

Your whine still isn't going to gain any support and the President will still be your President even after a failed impeachment

DemocRats surely are on the ROAD TO PERDITION. :muahaha:

I heard the Squad were having a Husband Swap. But AOC got mad that she ain't got no brother to swap.

Gotta be true because I just wrote it on the internet.

I wanted him impeached in January 2017 after he invited Russians into the Oval Office with no security present, no reporters present, so that he could reveal classified Israeli intelligence to them. While they were in there they could have planted any devices they wanted. He was probably fine with that, since he’s an active Russian asset.
And you're not the only one. That was a huge red flag, but his cult thought it was perfectly OK. Just like every other anti-American MFR.
When you tards come up with a real impeachable offense not one Trump supporter is going to give an inch and the President will gain more support.So impeach away lol
Your whine still isn't going to gain any support and the President will still be your President even after a failed impeachment
I do kind of whine when I see BigREDdummie coming.
Talk about being a dumb ass it's Big REB NC

Did you ever notice that when a loony lib TRIES to derail a thread like this one, they ALWAYS end up looking DUMBER for their effort? Quite incredible.
yes indeed and the rest of America is watching

Well, okfine IS QUITE, QUITE dim............

serveimage

That's all this impeachment is about calling for impeachment even before any crimes were investigated. It's partisanship at it worse

She is way out there, but she doesn't worry me. We've got her number as we have of the rest of "the squad" or "the four" or whatever their little clique is called now. What worries me it that blond haired blue eye dufus, smiling with a glazed look standing behind her to the right (thx for tha pic). That guy looks kinda normal, but is probably a supporter. How would you like to live in that district? They must still be making their Koolaid with tap water straight out of pipes. This is the kind of representatives elected when you gerrymander districts so every nut-ball fringe group gets a voice.

She is way out there, but she doesn't worry me. We've got her number as we have of the rest of "the squad" or "the four" or whatever their little clique is called now. What worries me it that blond haired blue eye dufus, smiling with a glazed look standing behind her to the right (thx for tha pic). That guy looks kinda normal, but is probably a supporter. How would you like to live in that district? They must still be making their Koolaid with tap water straight out of pipes. This is the kind of representatives elected when you gerrymander districts so every nut-ball fringe group gets a voice.

Kinda like the guy in this pic...

serveimage

Because he invited people to the white house you wanted him impeached? obama did far worse doubt you wanted him impeached

“People” :laugh:

Because he invited people to the white house you wanted him impeached? obama did far worse doubt you wanted him impeached

List Obama’s impeachable offenses, dipshit.

Trump is losing support daily. He has not gained any more support than he already had since he’s been president*.

This is a fact, which is why you don’t know it.

Ok, Rebecca.

“People” :laugh:

ok I'll play along what did he invite to the white house and why does it bother you?
Did it bother you when Russia annexed the Crimea and obama sat by and watched it?

Ok, Rebecca.
So you're using a female name in an attempt to insult a man? ok beta male why do you hate women?

Historically throughout the world and, as well, in modern times, the leftists of the world have always opposed free elections. Leftists like her and many on this forum would have NO PROBLEM impeaching anyone for the simple reason that they dislike them. They couldn't possibly care less about respecting elections and election results. At some point it may be necessary to break out our guns and start shooting those that go full-fledged totalitarian on us. There's more than one way to "drain the swamp", if you catch my drift.

List Obama’s impeachable offenses, dipshit.

Subverting America's immigration law with DACA even after Congres voted down obama's immigration plan.
Iran Nuclear deal
Using America's military in Libya over the allowed time without Congressional approval.
Benghazi cover-up
Uranium deal that allowed Russia access to America's Uranium, and when it was found out they had access he did nothing
DUMBFUCK

Historically throughout the world and, as well, in modern times, the leftists of the world have always opposed free elections. Leftists like her and many on this forum would have NO PROBLEM impeaching anyone for the simple reason that they dislike them. They couldn't possibly care less about respecting elections and election results. At some point it may be necessary to break out our guns and start shooting those that go full-fledged totalitarian on us. There's more than one way to "drain the swamp", if you catch my drift.
I agree it will come to that point but luckily Republicans control the rest of this shit democrats started and we will not have to use the second amendment to fix the shit.

Forum List

Back