Hours after Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was sworn into Congress, she pledged to impeach the President

That's all this impeachment is about calling for impeachment even before any crimes were investigated. It's partisanship at it worse
So leftist don't whine when the President is not removed

I wanted him impeached in January 2017 after he invited Russians into the Oval Office with no security present, no reporters present, so that he could reveal classified Israeli intelligence to them. While they were in there they could have planted any devices they wanted. He was probably fine with that, since he’s an active Russian asset.

And then your fairy godmother told you...?

That's all this impeachment is about calling for impeachment even before any crimes were investigated. It's partisanship at it worse

I just turned to a pillar of salt.

My fav. Watch this video. Lol. If she were in Iran, they'd be dragging her and digging a hole up to her neck and running a lawnmower over it.

Tlaib had 2 years to observe trump shitting on everything. Then she got elected.
Was that during the 2 years she slurped her brothers cock?
You weak little bitch slurp up everything trump tweets, and then get even the most rudimentary bits of the gossip wrong.

Your dog is angry too!
Thanks for sharing another senior moment.

Spring for some Snausages.
Your dog will calm down.

I wanted him impeached in January 2017 after he invited Russians into the Oval Office with no security present, no reporters present, so that he could reveal classified Israeli intelligence to them. While they were in there they could have planted any devices they wanted. He was probably fine with that, since he’s an active Russian asset.

And you're not the only one. That was a huge red flag, but his cult thought it was perfectly OK. Just like every other anti-American MFR.

Wasn't this the psyco who was fucking her brother while married to someone else?

Democrats lol

That would be the OTHER Muslim. The one who infamously remarked about 9-11, "Something happened".

Somebody did something!

And you're not the only one. That was a huge red flag, but his cult thought it was perfectly OK. Just like every other anti-American MFR.

MFR stands for 'manufacturer', dotard.

Wasn't this the psyco who was fucking her brother while married to someone else?

Democrats lol

That would be the OTHER Muslim. The one who infamously remarked about 9-11, "Something happened".

Somebody did something!

Thanks. I got her quote wrong.

Democrats lol

Somebody did something!

Thanks. I got her quote wrong.

So did I. It was some people did something.”

MFR stands for 'manufacturer', dotard.

The bright one you.

Because he invited people to the white house you wanted him impeached? obama did far worse doubt you wanted him impeached

When you tards come up with a real impeachable offense not one Trump supporter is going to give an inch and the President will gain more support.So impeach away lol

When you tards come up with a real impeachable offense not one Trump supporter is going to give an inch and the President will gain more support.So impeach away lol

Along with most Independents, too!

You wouldn't give an inch if you had one. Go figure.

Most Americans still love an underdog!

Just don't tell dummies like Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi that.

Your whine still isn't going to gain any support and the President will still be your President even after a failed impeachment

Your whine still isn't going to gain any support and the President will still be your President even after a failed impeachment

Did you ever notice that when a loony lib TRIES to derail a thread like this one, they ALWAYS end up looking DUMBER for their effort? Quite incredible.

I do kind of whine when I see BigREDdummie coming.

Forum List

Back