Hottest June on record and the hottest 6 months on record..Noaa!

As I said before, deniers are the laziest fucks in the universe.

Let's see if our latest foul mouthed parrot has some courage and a brain beyond the parrot species....

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Start the Jeopardy! music

Deniers are the laziest stupid fucks in the universe.
WOD time sorted data

Did you even read the data collection methods used (plankton data?), or do you just link crap and assume some smug sense of superiority from it, bitch tits?
Typical lying scum denier, you give them the data then they whine and cry and then bitch about one of the methods for collecting the data as if it was the only method!

Bottle, low resolution CTD, and plankton data

Did you actually look at the data set before you called us liars?

I had trouble opening it

Can you please post it?
That's because you are too lazy to read the instructions on how to download and read the files.

World Ocean Database: reading data

So you didn't open the data before spewing.

OK

Thank you

"The WOD native data format can be read in a number of ways:

(1) The user can use any of a number of sample programs in FORTRAN and C to read the WOD13 native data format or the user can write his/her own code. The programs provided are designed as examples on how to read the WOD13 data for all types of datasets and convert data into a form useable in Matlab and ArcGIS. The sample programs prompt the user to input a data file to read casts and variables included in these casts to the screen. Note that the user needs to modify the programs to incorporate user specific needs such as single or multiple input data files, output file(s), number of cast, data output format and number of variables. The metadata codes listed within each cast are described in the code tables.

extrnl_link2.gif
(2) The user can also use the Ocean Data View (ODV) software package to read the WOD native format and display the data.
extrnl_link2.gif
WOD13 data do not upload into versions of ODV prior to 3.1 ODV. Ocean Data View 4.5.7 has been updated to read the amended format. The latest version is available from ODV website. The user will need to open a new ODV collection (or add to an existing ODV collection) and specify "World Ocean Database Variables" in the "Definition of Collection Variables" menu. The detailed instructions are available from WOD tutorial (pdf, 0.1 MB). Note that ODV will not be able to read surface only data; originator's quality flags; or plankton biomass and taxonomic data in the OSD file.

Reading WOD comma separated value (".csv") format:
The WOD ".csv" output files are space and comma-separated ASCII values. The ".csv" files can be imported into any software that allows to read "csv" data format such as Microsoft Excel. Please see the WOD "csv" data format description."

LOL

They can't just have a PDF of the data?

LOL

A PDF has different separators and most programs wont allow you to import the data without a comma. "CSV" "Comma Separated Volume(value)" can be read by Excel and other data base programs. I use FORTRAN or Excel to assemble most of my graphing I make myself. It just depends on the size of the data base.

Did you even read the data collection methods used (plankton data?), or do you just link crap and assume some smug sense of superiority from it, bitch tits?
Typical lying scum denier, you give them the data then they whine and cry and then bitch about one of the methods for collecting the data as if it was the only method!

I had trouble opening it

Can you please post it?
That's because you are too lazy to read the instructions on how to download and read the files.

OK

Thank you

(1) The user can use any of a number of sample programs in FORTRAN and C to read the WOD13 native data format or the user can write his/her own code. The programs provided are designed as examples on how to read the WOD13 data for all types of datasets and convert data into a form useable in Matlab and ArcGIS. The sample programs prompt the user to input a data file to read casts and variables included in these casts to the screen. Note that the user needs to modify the programs to incorporate user specific needs such as single or multiple input data files, output file(s), number of cast, data output format and number of variables. The metadata codes listed within each cast are described in the code tables.

extrnl_link2.gif
(2) The user can also use the Ocean Data View (ODV) software package to read the WOD native format and display the data.
extrnl_link2.gif
WOD13 data do not upload into versions of ODV prior to 3.1 ODV. Ocean Data View 4.5.7 has been updated to read the amended format. The latest version is available from ODV website. The user will need to open a new ODV collection (or add to an existing ODV collection) and specify "World Ocean Database Variables" in the "Definition of Collection Variables" menu. The detailed instructions are available from WOD tutorial (pdf, 0.1 MB). Note that ODV will not be able to read surface only data; originator's quality flags; or plankton biomass and taxonomic data in the OSD file.

The WOD ".csv" output files are space and comma-separated ASCII values. The ".csv" files can be imported into any software that allows to read "csv" data format such as Microsoft Excel. Please see the WOD "csv" data format description."

LOL

LOL

A PDF has different separators and most programs wont allow you to import the data without a comma. "CSV" "Comma Separated Volume(value)" can be read by Excel and other data base programs. I use FORTRAN or Excel to assemble most of my graphing I make myself. It just depends on the size of the data base.
i believe Frank was looking for a completed graph by them. One they present with their own data. a copy and paste graph.

I had trouble opening it

Can you please post it?

OK

Thank you

extrnl_link2.gif
extrnl_link2.gif

LOL

LOL

i believe Frank was looking for a completed graph by them. One they present with their own data. a copy and paste graph.
My bad! They would have to construct their own graph from the data. I am not sure they know how to set up the string of commands, in the proper order, to make it happen.

I had trouble opening it

Can you please post it?

OK

Thank you

extrnl_link2.gif
extrnl_link2.gif

LOL

LOL

My bad! They would have to construct their own graph from the data. I am not sure they know how to set up the string of commands, in the proper order, to make it happen.
so basically, there is no set explanation for the data. anyone can configure their own program and show the data anyway they want? Really? Dude, that's hilarious.

OK

Thank you

extrnl_link2.gif
extrnl_link2.gif

LOL

LOL

so basically, there is no set explanation for the data. anyone can configure their own program and show the data anyway they want? Really? Dude, that's hilarious.

This is why we ask for the CODE and data base from all the work they prop up AGW with. Depending on how you sort the data and present it you can make it say anything. Without the ability to replicate and look for flaws you must take the word of the scientists making the claim... Now why would that be a problem?

Mann still has not maned up and given out his data, code, or methods...

Last edited:

OK

Thank you

extrnl_link2.gif
extrnl_link2.gif

LOL

LOL

This is why we ask for the CODE and data base from all the work they prop up AGW with. Depending on how you sort the data and present it you can make it say anything. Without the ability to replicate and look for flaws you must take the word of the scientists making the claim... Now why would that be a problem?
As Dennis Weaver use to say...."There you go"

Billy, That's been one those phrases I have loved since McCloud came out. I loved his character. "There you go" was in most every show. The way he said it was just special. I've used it forever.

Records and evidence referred to in the OP only go back to 1900, thus, the title of the thread is misleading. This thread belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

Mann still has not maned up and given out his data, code, or methods...

That is how The FRAUD operates - fudge, lie, deny, hide the raw data
Yep.. Mann made the statement "Why should I give up my data and code? You will just try and find something wrong with it" in a response to Steve McIntyre... Without it, Steve still was able to deconstruct and show how Mann deceived... Until we see Mann's data and code we can not prove his deception and is why he will not provide it.. When Mann claimed the Fifth Amendment as a reason to not produce it, in the Mann Vs Styne case, said everything..

Mann is still ducking and dodging discovery....

As I said before, deniers are the laziest fucks in the universe.

Let's see if our latest foul mouthed parrot has some courage and a brain beyond the parrot species....

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Start the Jeopardy! music
Your desperation by changing the subject is duly noted.
Thank you.

Good piece on the fudging of temp data...

Global Temperatures Are Mostly Fake | Real Science

"
date: Wed Apr 15 14:29:03 2009
from: Phil Jones <[email protected]> subject: Re: Fwd: Re: contribution to RealClimate.org
to: Thomas Crowley <[email protected]>

Tom,

The issue Ray alludes to is that in addition to the issue
of many more drifters providing measurements over the last
5-10 years, the measurements are coming in from places where
we didn’t have much ship data in the past. For much of the SH between 40 and 60S the normals are mostly made up as there is very little ship data there.

Cheers
Phil

Page 32.

"Improving the quality of historical data and their associated metadata is an important task. Corrections to possible errors in data and metadata is best done with the expertise of the principal investigators who made the original observations, the data center or group that prepared the data, or be based on historical documents such as cruise and data reports ( however, one has to also consider that these documents may contain errors)."

Right.

If they don't like the data, they can correct the "errors"

Did any of the AGW Cult actually read any of this?

No, right. Just like AR5

Page 39

"Most of the historical seawater samples of the ocean’s water column in the OSD dataset were obtained from oceanographic research cruises occupying a number of selected oceanographic station geographic locations (sometimes called hydrographic stations) along generally pre-selected cruise tracks. For each station, discreet water samples from the ocean surface to some selected depth of the water column were obtained by means of a variety of specially designed sampling water bottles of different volumes depending on the target measurements. Some of the early historical oceanographic measurements of the water column were collected by means of wood or metal buckets."

We know wood buckets are accurate to a tenth of a degree. Right?

Deniers, why do you keep trying the same frauds over and over again? Are you masochists who enjoy the humiliation? Don't you get enough of that from the spankings you pay your doms to give you?

Despite having it explained to him over and over, Frank still thinks thermometers have to be accurate to a tenth of a degree to get an average with that accuracy. So do all the deniers here. Not a single denier here could pass a Statistics 101 course, but they still all think they're experts. If you look up "Dunning-Kruger Syndrome", it says "Also see: Deniers".

(Of course, Frank literally thinks a guy called Ottmar secretly controls the planet, so nobody expects sense out of him.)

Last edited:
Deniers, why do you keep trying the same frauds over and over again? Are you masochists who enjoy the humiliation? Don't you get enough of that from the spankings you pay your doms to give you?

Despite having it explained to him over and over, Frank still thinks thermometers have to be accurate to a tenth of a degree to get an average with that accuracy. So do all the deniers here. Not a single denier here could pass a Statistics 101 course, but they still all think they're experts. If you look up "Dunning-Kruger Syndrome", it says "Also see: Deniers".

(Of course, Frank literally thinks a guy called Ottmar secretly controls the planet, so nobody expects sense out of him.)

This from someone who argued and argued that Greenland moving NW and NA moving SW were different directions... suggesting Mamoooo is really

President
FLAT EARTH SOCIETY

Earth is a sphere, dear... try not to get outed as a total moron so easily next time...

Forum List

Back