Hotel rooms for Illegals?

you expected something different from a democwat?

It seems like a clusterfuck to me.

If they're gonna put these people in hotel rooms, they'd better be damn willing to to have the place on lock-down.

Like any illegal placed in a hotel isnt going to try to get away and return to whatever it was they were doing before they got picked up?

Give me a break

Oh please. Like the hotels will still have doormen and housekeepers. And I seriously doubt they are Hiltons or even a crumbling old Motel 6. Jeezus Keerist you people are stupid.

they should be locking up the American business owners that take advantage of the cheap labor provided by these people.

that would not be fair would it? since you and your ilk block every single effort to identify illegals. that bs of laying it on the employer don't wash.

So your logic is that these illegals won't be ID'd before they're given posh hotel rooms. Gotcha. Dum-de-dum-dum...:eusa_whistle:

they should be locking up the American business owners that take advantage of the cheap labor provided by these people.

that would not be fair would it? since you and your ilk block every single effort to identify illegals. that is of laying it on the employer don't wash.

So your logic is that these illegals won't be ID'd before they're given posh hotel rooms. Gotcha. Dum-de-dum-dum...:eusa_whistle:

i think they were talking about the rundown out of business hotels. hiring illegals should carry the same offense as harboring a fugitive.

you expected something different from a democwat?

If they're gonna put these people in hotel rooms, they'd better be damn willing to to have the place on lock-down.

Like any illegal placed in a hotel isnt going to try to get away and return to whatever it was they were doing before they got picked up?

Give me a break

Oh please. Like the hotels will still have doormen and housekeepers. And I seriously doubt they are Hiltons or even a crumbling old Motel 6. Jeezus Keerist you people are stupid.

And youre a fucking moron if you really dont think that our immigration agents wont be chasing these guys around blocks from the hotel.

I'm not for locking them up, we have enough people in jail for stupid shit, that we can't pay for. I do however support significant fines, penalties, and probation for companies that knowingly employ illegals.

How do you propose to identify them though, considering all the safeguards put in place by Democrats, to prevent asking about status?

Another ignorant comment. Just how do you think "illegals" are caught trying to walk or drive across the major border entry points where every car is ID'd? OF COURSE they can ask for proof of status. When they cannot is when they are randomly pulled over for some traffic stop by LOCAL police.

I'm not for locking them up, we have enough people in jail for stupid shit, that we can't pay for. I do however support significant fines, penalties, and probation for companies that knowingly employ illegals.

How do you propose to identify them though, considering all the safeguards put in place by Democrats, to prevent asking about status?

safeguards that could have been but werent removed by republicans who had total control from 2000-2006.

And of course when Reagan gave blanket amnesty, the race to the border began.

that would not be fair would it? since you and your ilk block every single effort to identify illegals. that bs of laying it on the employer don't wash.

You can try to capture 13 million illegal aliens and send them home hoping they don't sneak back.
Or you can lock up 100 employers for hiring illegal help (and yes i support a national ID card with biometric proof)

If the jobs dry up there is no reason for them to come here.

how can they check status, your ilk has made every effort to identify them impossible and still yyou want to lock them up.. see? that's what makes you a DUmmie

E-Verify is now the law, passed in September. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the DHS in partnership with the Social Security Administration. According to numbers released to the Center for Immigration Studies by the Department of Homeland Security, E-Verify is currently being used to determine work authorization for one in four new hires in the United States.

Next?

i came up with checking ssn idea 2 yrs ago but they wouldn't hear of it.

Give me a break

And youre a fucking moron if you really dont think that our immigration agents wont be chasing these guys around blocks from the hotel.

You're the one with an empty head if you think those "hotels" won't be secured BEFOREHAND. Do you just like to blather? Because you're obviously clueless. Ironically, the first "test" of housing illegals in places other than jails was in Texas, saving the state tens of thousands.

The agency has completed one of the reforms announced in August, removing families from T. Don Hutto detention center, a former prison in central Texas. The agency plans to detain women there who are now held at three facilities in Texas, saving about $900,000 through the end of the year, the documents state.

The agency said it paid $2.8 million a month at Hutto even when it was not full.

ICE plans to put 50 federal employees in detention centers where more than 80 percent of immigrants are held, more than double the 23 employees announced in August, in an effort to improve conditions. Hiring notices for the jobs were posted Sept. 18.

ICE says it has paid $200,000 per facility at more than 30 facilities for contractors to monitor conditions. But the agency says a federal employee, training and equipment would cost about $160,000.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=91952&provider=top

Last edited:
i came up with checking ssn idea 2 yrs ago but they wouldn't hear of it.

E-Verify has been proposed for several years, but the good ol' US Chamber of Commerce managed to stifle it until this year. You know them, those guys who are always doing stuff in the best interests of "free enterprise."

You can try to capture 13 million illegal aliens and send them home hoping they don't sneak back.
Or you can lock up 100 employers for hiring illegal help (and yes i support a national ID card with biometric proof)

how can they check status, your ilk has made every effort to identify them impossible and still yyou want to lock them up.. see? that's what makes you a DUmmie

I've already said I support a National ID card.

Opposition comes from both sides of the political spectrum. The right opposes because of a fear of 1984 and the dreaded "mark of the beast", the left because of civil liberties

Opposition comes from both sides of the political spectrum. The right opposes because of a fear of 1984 and the dreaded "mark of the beast", the left because of civil liberties

We already have our I.D. system. When done correctly you must show your BIRTH CERTIFICATE for a proper I.D.

Better than some retinal scan GATTACA bs that you've dreamed up.

We already have our I.D. system. When done correctly you must show your BIRTH CERTIFICATE for a proper I.D.

Birth Cerificates are too easy to fake. How many people can be hired on Juan Gonzalez's birth certificate?

Wow, I love how everybody doesn't see that the implementation of all this BS hurts our freedoms.

Birth Cerificates are too easy to fake. How many people can be hired on Juan Gonzalez's birth certificate?

But not Mr Obama's. It's proven to be legitimate.
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back