Hot!

P

Publius

The Jewish state does nothing to aid the U.S.; yet we subject ourselves to criticism from other middle eastern countries by supporting her. This is because of the large influence exerted over public officials here in the U.S. by Jewish interest groups. Average people died today in that region because a rich American banker has a religious interest in Israel. A top 10 interest group funds major U.S. politicians based soley on the interest of Israel.

I am an American, Jews here are Americans, those who wish to support Israel at the cost of this country should be reminded of who gives them the religious freedom they desire.

The comic book heroes who post here can avoid this one, its really meant for adults only. If you have yet to graduate high school, or want to quote scriptures as justification, please don't.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
PUBES - Keep it to your original thread! join a muslim board if you are a anti--American, or a racist board if you hate Jews so much!

Wasn't aware that I was anti-american, a racist, or that I hated Jews.....
Posted a bit of a different thread yesterday.
You single-handedly made me realize that muslims are anti-american, dang you're smart.
Serious question....what education level are we working with here? If I had to guess I'd say 7th or 8th grade...am I close?
No offense if I'm not....but....do you sound these sentences out loud slowly when you read them?

All you really needed to do, sir dungeons and dragons, is say "Keep it to your original thread" (which really doesn't apply, since this is different than my original thread)...why the attack?
Why these accusations?

After a blunder with my own post, where I gave the wrong idea (sorry) I want to atone.
But anyway, Sir Evil, you are going too far and you MIGHT want to check your sentence structure occasionally before posting.
Publius, Israel is more staunch an ally to the US then Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or even Russia. Israel has more experience fighting terror than the US, and therefore we have a lot to learn from them. Israel's military is top-notch; right after 9/11, New York City police officers were sent to Israel for training. Israel provides valuable intelligence about terrorist groups. Israel is the sole democratic country in the Middle East and deserves US support just for that reason.

To sir evil: I am merely stating a fact, and it's etoile, not toilet. Try not to make constant references to...the more averse aspects of human culture.
I am sure you are a bright person, and I am sure your righteous outcry is justified. However, you must understand that I am not trying to harm or insult you in any way. If you are insulted, I am sorry to have hurt your sensitivity.
Also, notice that my comment to "pubes," as you call him, is significantly longer than the one to you. Thus, you can deduce that I have a stronger disagreement with him than with you.
Do not take this as a sign of your insignificance in my eyes and be at peace; I recognize you for your value and respect your opinion.
Be at peace, sir knight. I am sorry to have offended you.

Originally posted by Publius

The Jewish state does nothing to aid the U.S.; yet we subject ourselves to criticism from other middle eastern countries by supporting her. This is because of the large influence exerted over public officials here in the U.S. by Jewish interest groups. Average people died today in that region because a rich American banker has a religious interest in Israel. A top 10 interest group funds major U.S. politicians based soley on the interest of Israel.
I am an American, Jews here are Americans, those who wish to support Israel at the cost of this country should be reminded of who gives them the religious freedom they desire. The comic book heroes who post here can avoid this one, its really meant for adults only. If you have yet to graduate high school, or want to quote scriptures as justification, please don't.

What a crock this son of the moon-god spews in his Al-Taqiyya Qur'an lying technique. See one article below.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/world/iraq/2003-03-24-israel-tech_x.htm

The US military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war
The Bush administration has made clear it wants Israel to stay out of an Iraq war so as not to provoke Arab and Muslim countries assisting the United States. But that won't stop Israel's weaponry and arms technology from being used against Iraqis. After decades of U.S. military aid and defense cooperation, the U.S. military is permeated by technology developed in Israel — from the Army's Hunter drones to the targeting systems on the U.S. Marines' Harrier jets to the fuel tanks on its F-15 fighters.

The Marines' Harrier jets utilize targeting systems developed by Israeli company Rafael.
AP/file

"We'll be shooting down some (French) Mirage 3s, I think, if the Iraqis ever come up. We may shoot them with an Israeli missile, from a U.S. warplane," said Joel Johnson, spokesman for the Aerospace Industries Association, a Washington-based industry lobby.

It would be hard to find a modern military that manages without technology developed by the Jewish state's feisty industry. Israel emerged last year as the world's No. 3 arms and military services exporter — ahead of even Russia's massive arms industry, according to Jane's Defense Weekly.

That Israel's weaponry has found a place inside the mighty U.S. military points to the country's engineering prowess — and its status as a favorite ally, said Yiftah Shapir of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University.

The U.S.-Israeli friendship "helps to a certain extent, but when it comes to commercial competition, these sentiments are put aside," Shapir said. "These are highly advanced and the price is highly competitive."

Iraqi forces might be on the receiving end of Israeli technology in several scenarios.

A B-52 bomber could fire Popeye air-to-surface missiles — dubbed AGM-142 by the U.S. Air Force — at ground targets. The precision-guided Popeyes were designed by Rafael, a company partially owned by the government of Israel.

Israeli-designed Hunter unmanned aerial vehicles are in the service of the U.S. Army, and its cousin, the Pioneer, is being used by the U.S. Marines to scout Iraqi defenses. Both originated in the design labs of Israel Aircraft Industries, the country's largest private company.

The Hunter dropped anti-tank munitions in recent U.S. tests, and could be used alongside the Air Force's armed Predator missile-firing drone in a ground attack role.

Some of the Army's Bradley fighting vehicles are guided by on-board computers supplied by a subsidiary of Israel's Elbit Systems, Shapir said. U.S. troops riding in the Bradleys might also be protected by armor from Rafael, said Lova Drori, Rafael's director of international marketing.

Rafael is also the designer of the Litening Targeting Pods used to fire precision weapons from the Marines' AV-8B Harrier jet, as well as F-15s and F-16s flown by the Air Force Reserves and Army National Guard, Drori said.

Israel also makes or designs multiple rocket launchers, mortars, and laser target designators for the Army's Comanche helicopter and other components, Shapir said.

Much of the equipment is manufactured in the United States by subsidiaries of Israeli companies, or through joint ventures with U.S. weapons manufacturers.

According to Jane's, Israel made more than $3.5 billion in arms sales last year, roughly equal to Russia's massive arms export industry. Only the United States and Britain sold more, Jane's reported.

Other sources don't factor in Israel's exports of services — such as upgrades to tanks and fighter aircraft — and rank Israel as a smaller exporter. London's International Institute for Strategic Studies called Israel the world's No. 5 arms exporter last year.

Besides the United States, Israel's top customers include Turkey, India, Brazil, Canada and Germany. China used to be a major client, but Israel backed off after protests from the United States, Shapir and others said.

Forum List

Back