Hot Women!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you can't get a date with a "Hot Woman", try to get a date with a Hot Woman's mother.

If you can't get a date with a "Hot Woman", try to get a date with a Hot Woman's mother.

Doggy, I have a feeling that there is a very interesting story behind this OP...

'Fess up.....

Many years ago, before I joined the Navy, I was an Orderly working in the local hospital's Emergency Room. There was a very attractive nurse working in the ER who was in her early 30's. I was a high school senior. Well, this nurse had a nice looking daughter who was a junior where I was going to school. Mom fixed me up with a date with her daughter and it turned out to be a very very touchy-feely date that required the use of condoms before the night was over. Several weeks later, Mom came on to me and we met after work one night. Mom rocked my world. Any more info would be TMI.

Doggy, I have a feeling that there is a very interesting story behind this OP...

'Fess up.....

Many years ago, before I joined the Navy, I was an Orderly working in the local hospital's Emergency Room. There was a very attractive nurse working in the ER who was in her early 30's. I was a high school senior. Well, this nurse had a nice looking daughter who was a junior where I was going to school. Mom fixed me up with a date with her daughter and it turned out to be a very very touchy-feely date that required the use of condoms before the night was over. Several weeks later, Mom came on to me and we met after work one night. Mom rocked my world. Any more info would be TMI.

Tag teamed ya aye?

You have to be careful if you go this route:

"Many years ago I ended up with an older woman at a club. She looked
fantastic for a 57-year-old. We drank a bit, and a had a bit of a snog and
she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I said, "No." But I thought to myself, "I bet her daughter is fit."

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

I went back to her place. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs:

"Mum, you still awake?"

:eek:

'Fess up.....

If I had a dollar for everytime a guy told this exact story...:lol:

'Fess up.....

Straight out of the playboy letters. lol

You have to be careful if you go this route:

"Many years ago I ended up with an older woman at a club. She looked
fantastic for a 57-year-old. We drank a bit, and a had a bit of a snog and
she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I said, "No." But I thought to myself, "I bet her daughter is fit."

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

I went back to her place. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs:

"Mum, you still awake?"

:eek:

It still makes me laugh!!!!

Straight out of the playboy letters. lol

Is that life imitating art or art imitating life?

'Fess up.....

I think it was in the March 73' issue of Penthouse.

Maria Brinks lead singer of the band In This Moment is HOT!

Maria+Brink.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back