Hot Sauce is...

alright....yall dont consider making a child ...the kid is what 8 ish....hot sauce and then putting a child in a cold shower for punishment wrong?

damn .....how much republican compassion can one stand???? how much

without a doubt this is child abuse....and dont start with...pretty soon blah blah blah....child abuse is child abuse and there is no real excuse for this...

i saw the dr phil that lead to this...basically these people adopted to look good to the church and neighbors....o look how good we are...but behind closed doors they are sadistic fucks....

skull i remember one time you impressed the hell out of me....when a thread was on vick....you said you could not tolerate sadism in any one...but apparently you can tolerate it when it involves a child....come on skull think about this....

NOT child abuse.

Mother arrested for putting hot sauce in son's mouth - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches |

Let's add this one to the list of stupid things the government is now arresting people for.

I actually know of someone who put hot sauce on their children's finger nails to keep them from biting them into the quick (which was their habit). Guess they should be arrested too.

It worked BTW.

she was forcing the kid to drink the hot sauce....apples and oranges...this kid could not avoid the punishment ....it was sadistic

NOT child abuse.

Mother arrested for putting hot sauce in son's mouth - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches |

Let's add this one to the list of stupid things the government is now arresting people for.

I actually know of someone who put hot sauce on their children's finger nails to keep them from biting them into the quick (which was their habit). Guess they should be arrested too.

It worked BTW.

she was forcing the kid to drink the hot sauce....apples and oranges...this kid could not avoid the punishment ....it was sadistic

I dun know about "drinking", bones....I dun recall that. But yes, this was a dysfunctional family that needed help. Not law enforcement, at least not IMO.

NOT child abuse.

It worked BTW.

Puhlease.

A little tabasco sauce never hurt anyone.

she put the hot sauce in the kids mouth and made him hold it there.....do you think she let him spit it out or what? it was sadistic and hell yea they need the police to remove the kids ....all of the kids...natural and adopted

If the Mom is using these kind of tactics on this child now, what is she going to be using when the kid is 10 or 11, a cattle prong? This lady is in need of some serious professional help. In it's own right, the hot sauce isn't physically harmful to the child and neither is the cold shower physically harmful but each of these tactics is emotionally damaging to the child. Please folks, use a little common sense here.

did you swim in this ocean because you were being forced to? watch the film....skull you wouldnt let someone do this to a dog in front of you..would you....would you watch someone pour hot sauce into a dogs mouth then force the dog into a cold shower ......

why would you let this happen to a child? its abuse people...it saddens me that we are even fussing over this

who cant spank? people are making excuses for abuse

If you spank your child and the child tells the teacher at school, Child Protective Services will come to your house to investigate. Kids hold all the cards these days, parents are the bitch of the children.

bullshit i spanked my son...no one came to my house...i am not afraid to be a good parent...and i dont make excuses for people being bad parents

and i think one of the most important questions that i havent seen ask....did she do this to her natural kids....or the other twin....or is this child just a scapegoat for her frustrations???

who cant spank? people are making excuses for abuse

If you spank your child and the child tells the teacher at school, Child Protective Services will come to your house to investigate. Kids hold all the cards these days, parents are the bitch of the children.

bullshit i spanked my son...no one came to my house...i am not afraid to be a good parent...and i dont make excuses for people being bad parents

If your son tells the teacher or the authorities you are fucked.

did you swim in this ocean because you were being forced to? watch the film....skull you wouldnt let someone do this to a dog in front of you..would you....would you watch someone pour hot sauce into a dogs mouth then force the dog into a cold shower ......

why would you let this happen to a child? its abuse people...it saddens me that we are even fussing over this

It's not abuse.

It's not like a little Tabasco is going to blister the brat's mouth.

And a little cold water is certainly a good way to get a bratty kid's attention.

My mother put shaving cream put in my mouth when i was 8 because I told a teacher to fuck off.

I don't believe i was abused.

Forum List

Back