Hot Sauce is...

It's not about "justice" or "public safety"...The object is to get people into the system as a source of continuing revenue for the cops/state.

Skull Pilot, would you tell me which squadron your avatar is from?

It's not about "justice" or "public safety"...The object is to get people into the system as a source of continuing revenue for the cops/state.

Skull Pilot, would you tell me which squadron your avatar is from?

It's my dad's.

He flew with VA34 on the Saratoga during Vietnam, he didn't make it home.

148.jpg

Last edited:
This is ridiculous, and people wonder why kids have shitty attitudes and act like brats, you can't even discipline your kids anymore. Soon parents will be arrested for yelling at their children.

Much as it shames me to admit this, I watched the episode of Dr. Phil where this woman "confessed". She didn't just put hot sauce on the kid's tongue....she made him take cold showers, and used other "unusual" discipline methods. This is a child she adopted from Russia, and neither she nor the school can cope with him.

Intervention was called for.....arrest was not.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/142455-the-unbearable-child.html

Once again, I'd like to point out this woman has a husband, who not only shared the decision-making on discipline but carried some of it out. Why wasn't he arrested as well? Why is the Mom, who has tried everything to get a damaged child to respond, being hauled off to the pokey? And is Dad now "babysitting" his four other kids?

Whats up with these Russian kids? I hear alot of cases where they are just unbearable and have alot of issues, one mother even put the kid back on a plane to Russia with a note.

Whats up with these Russian kids? I hear alot of cases where they are just unbearable and have alot of issues, one mother even put the kid back on a plane to Russia with a note.

The children in this case were housed at an orphanage, prolly since birth. As I recall, they were adopted at about age 3. (There are twins; one child has adapted and the other has not.) Yet another question for Daddy-O; this family had three kids when they decided to do this....what was he thinking?

Burns me up that Mom is getting her ass handed to her and he stands aside like none of this is his fault.

Whether putting hot sauce in a child's mouth is abuse or not is immaterial to me.

My question is: what does it accomplish?

Does it make the child not cry as much? Because if that's your goal, it is guaranteed to backfire.

It's sort of like when I used to cry in the car and my dad would say "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!"

Whether putting hot sauce in a child's mouth is abuse or not is immaterial to me.

My question is: what does it accomplish?

Does it make the child not cry as much? Because if that's your goal, it is guaranteed to backfire.

It's sort of like when I used to cry in the car and my dad would say "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!"

The Mom said her goal was to get the kid to behave without hitting him -- which is admirable, but IMO, this kid is FUBAR and needs a secure placement.

Much as it shames me to admit this, I watched the episode of Dr. Phil where this woman "confessed". She didn't just put hot sauce on the kid's tongue....she made him take cold showers, and used other "unusual" discipline methods. This is a child she adopted from Russia, and neither she nor the school can cope with him.

Intervention was called for.....arrest was not.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/142455-the-unbearable-child.html

Once again, I'd like to point out this woman has a husband, who not only shared the decision-making on discipline but carried some of it out. Why wasn't he arrested as well? Why is the Mom, who has tried everything to get a damaged child to respond, being hauled off to the pokey? And is Dad now "babysitting" his four other kids?

4 other kids and they adopted?

I would have preferred hot sauce on the tongue instead of the beatings with a belt that my step father was so fond of.

Last edited:
NOT child abuse.

Mother arrested for putting hot sauce in son's mouth - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches |

Let's add this one to the list of stupid things the government is now arresting people for.

Capsaicin is the active ingrediant in hot sauces.

So it's really a matter of degree isn't it?

Whether it is child abuse really depends on how hot the hot sauce really is.

Capsaicin

Section 3: Hazards Identification
Potential Acute Health Effects:

Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant, sensitizer), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation (lung irritant, lung sensitizer). Severe over-exposure can result in death.

source

Forum List

Back