Hot Muffin

Just remember that your hands are your best tools in the kitchen.[/COLOR]

And when on any military deployment in the desert trapped with men.

And before you ask, I did listen to my Momma and kept my hands to myself.

Last edited:
Lumpy you little stud muffin, no need to be shy. Mastering the art of baking is easy. Just remember that your hands are your best tools in the kitchen.

Ah yes.. hands indeed.. but the senses of smell, taste and timing come in quite handy also.

Ah yes.. hands indeed.. but the senses of smell, taste and timing come in quite handy also.

This is why the man has such a happy marriage.

I have said it once, I will say it again, I want to marry this guy!

Like we discussed last time.. a manly hug and the optional pinch on the bottom.. sorry it's the best I can do...:lol:

Like we discussed last time.. a manly hug and the optional pinch on the bottom.. sorry it's the best I can do...:lol:

Hell, all I wanted advice on what to do with my wife on our anniversary, but I will take the pinch in an inch too.

Hell, all I wanted advice on what to do with my wife on our anniversary, but I will take the pinch in an inch too.

Well.. you could ask her to marry you all over again..

I hate muffins... Fuck cup cakes too for good measure...

Seriously, for some reason I hate sweets or "treats."

I would seriously take a salad over a slice of cake any day of the week. Not for health reasons - just because I think salad tastes better than cake. I would take cheesy broccoli (or even raw broccoli) over a cookie any day...

I crave fruits and vegetables and have absolutely no desire for sweets or even treats like muffins or doughnuts...

I've always been this way....

As a kid you'd have to hide the fruits and veggies from me because I would eat them as snacks constantly...

I would seriously take a salad over a slice of cake any day of the week. Not for health reasons - just because I think salad tastes better than cake. I would take cheesy broccoli (or even raw broccoli) over a cookie any day...

I crave fruits and vegetables and have absolutely no desire for sweets or even treats like muffins or doughnuts...

As a kid you'd have to hide the fruits and veggies from me because I would eat them as snacks constantly...

Your Mommy and Daddy must be proud...:razz:

So anyway.. are you SO picky about your pies....:wink_2::wink_2:

did you read the thread...:doubt:

Last edited:

No they forced me to eat cake...

Then read me stories about Marie Antoinette while I ate cake.

:lol:

No they forced me to eat cake...

Then read me stories about Marie Antoinette while I ate cake.

:lol:

Great.. you do have a sense of humor...:lol:

I've been reading your posts, there quite entertaining and so forth, but... I'd stay away from sugar if I was you, also...you have plenty of intensity as it is...:clap2:

Forum List

Back