Hot Muffin

It's all archived I think but I really don't want to go into details. It's sacred.:eusa_shhh:

I have seen his picture.. he does look like a big cuddly muffin.. soo.. you recommend taking a bite..?

Well don't tell him but I found the women to be much tastier.

There is a difficulty in picking the, "Top Muffin" .. too many choices...and besides, you pick one and the other muffins may become enraged.. Muffin Wars start and who knows... you end up muffinless..

I have seen his picture.. he does look like a big cuddly muffin.. soo.. you recommend taking a bite..?

There is a difficulty in picking the, "Top Muffin" .. too many choices...and besides, you pick one and the other muffins may become enraged.. Muffin Wars start and who knows... you end up muffinless..

OMG Lumpy-----you said a mouthful. They have muffin conferences and compare notes. This is no place for a light weight. :lol:

OMG Lumpy-----you said a mouthful. They have muffin conferences and compare notes. This is no place for a light weight. :lol:

Muffins come in all different shapes, sizes and flavors .. etc.. all beloved for their own special qualities.. it's impossible to just pick one... why couldn't we just nibble here and there without offending any..?

Muffins come in all different shapes, sizes and flavors .. etc.. all beloved for their own special qualities.. it's impossible to just pick one... why couldn't we just nibble here and there without offending any..?

They got wired that way Im' afraid---they jsut can't help it.

Yes .. yes indeed oh Master Muffin Wizard.. this is true

Us guys really need a insider muffin to hear the chatter. Wanna volunteer ?

Last edited:

I've asked Goldcatt to join us as the Muffin Rep.... She is definitely a.. Top Muffin

well.. she's putting her little muffinlings to bed and will join us presently..

Top Muffin? Awww, thanks sugar. But if you call me crumby I'll have to take back every nice thing I've ever said about you.

I've asked Goldcatt to join us as the Muffin Rep.... She is definitely a.. Top Muffin

well.. she's putting her little muffinlings to bed and will join us presently..

Top Muffin? Awww, thanks sugar. But if you call me crumby I'll have to take back every nice thing I've ever said about you.

Just get the mufflings to bed and we can discuss that later

New Topics

Forum List

Back