Hot Dog!!!

How do you like your hot dog prepared?

• I like mine raw. Just take it out of the package and bring it to me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooked on the grill.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Broiled in the oven.

• Boiled on the stove.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cooked over a campfire by holding it over the fire on a stick.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Deep fat fried. Toss it in with the french fries.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never, ever, ever boil a hot dog. Are you trying to ruin the damn thing??!!! :evil:
If you're gonna cook them in a liquid, steep the dog in hot water (beer, etc) on medium low for at least an hour, two hours would be better. And never, ever destroy the flavor with ketchup.
Bunch of uncultured barbarians!! :evil:

well... while i think they should generally be grilled, there's something to be said for a NYC dirty water dog.

But that IS what a hot dog is
The #1 "spices" in a hot dog?
Garlic powder
Onion powder.
Look it up.
Just sayin.

No.

INGREDIENTS:
Beef and pork, mechanically separated turkey, water, corn syrup, contains less than two percent: salt, potassium lactate, partially hydrolyzed beef stock, sodium phosphates, flavorings, sodium diacetate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sodium nitrite, extractives of paprika.

Ball Park Franks nutrition facts and calories - Food Labels - DietFacts.com

I just can't eat that really garlicy food such as you are describing. Your sausages have fillers as well. I just can't take it.. Sorry, we're all different.
Hebrew National: Beef, Water. Contains 2% or less of: salt, sodium lactate, spice, hydrolyzed soy protein, paprika, sodium diacetate, garlic powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate, flavorings.

Sodium Nitrate is why Americans are living longer today.

:cool:

Forum List

Back