soo hot

PART 1
The professor: you are a Muslim,, aren't you son
The Muslim student: yes sir
The professor: so you do believe in god
The Muslim student: exactly

The professor: is Allah charitable "make good things"
The Muslim student: sure Allah is charitable

The professor: Does Allah have an absolute power? Can Allah do anything?
The Muslim student: yes

The professor: are you charitable? A good man or a bad man
The Muslim student: the Qur'an says that is a bad man
The professor smile “indicate smile"
The professor: ahh the Qur'an and keep thinking for a moment,, Mmm this question for you let us assume that there is an ill guy here and you can help him and ease his pain,, would you help him??
The Muslim student: yes sure I will

The professor: then you are a charitable
The Muslim student: I can't say so

The professor: why you can't say so? You saw an ill or injured guy and you helped him "actually all of us will do so'… but Allah doesn't do so
The Muslim student: no comment

The professor: how could this god be charitable?? Hmmm,,could u answer this.
The Muslim student: no comment
The old man began to sympathize with the student
The professor says you cant give an answer ha,, to give the student time to think he drink a glass of water

The professor: lets start again young man,, is Allah charitable
The Muslim student: Mmmm yeah

The professor: is the Satan charitable
The Muslim student: No

The professor: who created the Satan
The Muslim student: :$ Allah

The professor: that’s right Allah create the Satan, didn’t he?
The professor says once again we will have lots of pleasure this semester

The professor: tell me son is there any evil in this world???
The Muslim student: yes there is….

The professor: eveil is every where, isn’t that right? Did Allah create everything?

The student: yes sir,,,
The professor is there any diseases in this world?? Killing? hating?? All horrible things exist in the world??
The student :s yes

The professor who made all these horrible things?
The student Noooo Nooooo

The professor shout to the student and say tell me who mad it
The student face went into red,,,
The professor in lower voice : Allah created all these things
The Muslim student: no answer

The Muslim student try to keep his calm ,, but the professor break this quite by saying tell me son how could Allah be charitable ???

The professor: Allah created all evil and hate and violence all pains in these world Allah created it all harm humiliated Allah made itt tell me now how could this God be charitable
The Muslim student: No answer

The professor: its every where can’t you see it
Again the professor goes near the student and tells him in a low voice ,, is Allah now a charitable

The professor: do you believe in Allah son
The Muslim student: yes sir I do

The old man move his head refuses the situation
The professor: the science says that you have five sens to feel the outside environment and observe it ,,,,
The professor did u see Allah
The Muslim student: no sir I didn’t see him

The professor: tell us have you ever heard Allah
The Muslim student: no sir I didn’t

The professor: have you ever feel your god heard him or even smell him,, any touchable or sensible feel of your god

The professor: answer me please
The Muslim student: no sir I feel sorry cause I don’t have

The professor: I feel sorry for you
The Muslim student: no sir

The professor: do you still believe in him “Allah”
The Muslim student: yes I do

The professor: these need a hard believe and loyal from you ,,
The professor smile in wisdom to his student and say “according to the trial law, testing and the protocols of what you can proof says that you god doesn’t exist’ what you say in that son

The professor: where is your god now son
The professor ask the student to go back to his set
And the Muslim student go back o his set full of shame and sorrow

Different from what you would expect, given the title of the thread!

I was reminded of a guy in one of my classes in college. He was a Saudi, very wealthy, lots of gold jewelry. He came to America for an education, but every time he would look at a girl, she could tell she was just "meat" in his eyes. He didn't do much studying, but did do a lot of girl-watching. Maybe because he could see our faces, and he wasn't used to this? He asked out almost every girl in that class, and in his other classes, too, I found out. It was a big joke. He would tell the girls how much money his father had, and then ask, "So do you want to go out?" I don't think he had dinner and a movie in mind! :eek2:

No point to this post, actually. I was just reminded of this when I saw the title of the thread, and Arabian's name together.

mom4 said:
Different from what you would expect, given the title of the thread!

I was reminded of a guy in one of my classes in college. He was a Saudi, very wealthy, lots of gold jewelry. He came to America for an education, but every time he would look at a girl, she could tell she was just "meat" in his eyes. He didn't do much studying, but did do a lot of girl-watching. Maybe because he could see our faces, and he wasn't used to this? He asked out almost every girl in that class, and in his other classes, too, I found out. It was a big joke. He would tell the girls how much money his father had, and then ask, "So do you want to go out?" I don't think he had dinner and a movie in mind! :eek2:

No point to this post, actually. I was just reminded of this when I saw the title of the thread, and Arabian's name together.

There was an international student from Pakistan in one of my classes last year, and he was also in the same discussion group as myself. This guy was SMART, by the end of the semester, no one would dare argue with him, he was pretty cool.

Said1 said:
There was an international student from Pakistan in one of my classes last year, and he was also in the same discussion group as myself. This guy was SMART, by the end of the semester, no one would dare argue with him, he was pretty cool.

Yeah, most of the middle-eastern students I met were very intelligent, goal-oriented, serious. I guess that's why this guy stood out in my mind.

mom4 said:
Yeah, most of the middle-eastern students I met were very intelligent, goal-oriented, serious. I guess that's why this guy stood out in my mind.

I should have pointed out that he too, was dripping with gold and jewels, like the guy you mentioned. :D

before i start part 2 there is a little comment i wanna say
if any one read my post about the car and the driver ,,
any way,, i mean about muslim and islam ,,,
why we always look to Muslims not Islam
any way you will know my point between the next lines

here we go
PART TWO

PART ONE finished but it is not the End
Another Muslim student raises his hand,, and said”
can I speak to the class sir”

The professor looks at him and smile
Haa another Muslim here,, come on young man but speak logically to which it suit this conversation.

The second Muslim student look around him and says,, you explore some interesting points,, but now I have a question for you sir
The second Muslim student,,, let us give him an alias
2nd Muslim

The second Muslim: tell me professor is there any thing like heat??

The professor: yes son there is, heat

The second Muslim: now tell me is there any thing like cold
The professor: yes there is coldness tooo

The second Muslim: no sir you are mistaken there is nothing like coldness,,
Suddenly the professor smile froze and he didn’t know what to do or say and the class become suddenly so cold and all the class was listening.

The Muslim student continue yea sir there is nothing like cold ,, you could get a heat a great heat melting heat or no heat at all
But we have nothing called coldness,, we could have 458 degree under 0’s ,,, but we couldn’t exceed this degree, there is nothing like coldness if there was something like coldness we could exceed this degree…. Sir the coldness is just a word we use to describe the absence of heat ,,, we can measure the heat but we cant measure coldness.

No answer,, no one talk they just listen to the Muslim student words,, and the professor too
The Muslim student ask the professor is there something like darkness
The professor: yes there is

The Muslim student: once again you are mistaken sir.
You can get a high lightness or light lightness or minimum lightness,, but you cant get a dark darkness or light darkness ,, cause the darkness is the absence of the light ,, and if that isn’t true you could buy me a jar of dark darkness or source of darkness,,
The professor looks to the student and says what your point young man is

The student: what am trying to say is that your assumption from the beginning is wrong so your conclusion is wrong too…

The professor: wrong how could you,,,

The 2nd Muslim: could you give me the chance to explain my point..

The professor so confused “Ahh explain okay explain”
The professor asks the student to keep their silence and listen to the Muslim student,, to keep the control of the class

Sir you work on the principle of the double believes or logics
For example there is life and there is death: evil god and charitable god. Your understand of the word god is limited by something we could measure or touchable thing,, sir even the science cant explain his thoughts and believes,, the science use the electricity and magnetic field and the gravity, the sound and voice waves and other things but no one ever saw these things,, WHY??
Why do you believe in these things although you have never seen them? You should take a side ,whether you don’t believe of them’ electricity, magnetic field,……’ and that against the science and reality and trial, or you do believe in what you don’t see and that means you do believe in god,
And trying o express the death as a contrast or the opposite of the life is ignorance because the death is the absence of the life.

The 2nd Muslim once again takes a magazine from the front of his colleagues and says this is once of the most lechery distributed country
The student is there anything like lechery
The professor: yes there is look ….. The student interrupts him and says once again you are mistaken; the lechery is the absence of the ethics
The student once again: is there something like injustice,, No the injustice is the absence of justice.
Once again is there something like evil,, the student stop talking for a moment ,, isn’t the evil is the absence of good.

The professor change his look and his face went in red,, he is now so angry and he couldn’t talk..

The student continue,, so there is evils in the world sir,, and we all believe in that, AND Allah EXIST too
And he created evil for something also,,, let me give you some example that Allah interfere in every big and small things in this world,,, what happens in the operation rooms in the open heart operation and breathing ….etc and he do his work even when u are sleeping and you do nothing your heart didn’t stop or you didn’t stop breathing.
You will say it’s a coincidence and I will say its an old excuse,, and the science proved its false. Even if you said it’s the nature laws I will say then these laws have a creator and a controller who control it,, there are also lots of things that prove the existence of Allah like the creating and death and these things happen every day and millions of times, and also sending prophets and holy books don’t you call that good things or you call it evil. Aren’t the insertion and contradiction in the holly books Allah send and killing prophets are evil work done by the human,, isn’t the keeping of the Qur’an from insertion of mankind is a good work done by Allah??,, could any one touch the Qur'an with any miss or insertion though all of this technology and hating to Muslims ??? Isn’t that a charity work from Allah?,,,

The student still talking and say “and also professor Allah created the devil and created the good also and angels ,,, and they both are inspirable creatures,, and there should be good and evil cause evil is the absence of good.
And tell me how we could distinguish between the good guy and the bad guy and between the sinner and the obeyed one and who will enter the paradise and who will enter the hell,,
And Allah tell us in his book al Qur’an that each soul choose her direction from good and evil,,
If she wanted the recent life more than the last life she will hate good and do wickedness’
And if she wanted the last life ‘paradise’ she will love the charity.

There is another thing sir,, you notice that the disbeliever or the evil guys Allah didn’t created them so but they chose to be so.
And as he say in the Qur'an

Surat Ha Mim 41
[41.17] And as to Samood, We showed them the right way, but they chose error above guidance, so there overtook them the scourge of an abasing chastisement for what they earned.
[41.18] And We delivered those who believed and guarded (against evil).

Surat The Immunity 9

9.23] O you who believe! do not take your fathers and your brothers for guardians if they love unbelief more than belief; and whoever of you takes them for a guardian, these it is that are the unjust.
Surat the bee 16
16.106] He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief-- on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.
[16.107] This is because they love this world's life more than the hereafter, and because Allah does not guide the unbelieving people.
[16.108] These are they on whose hearts and their hearing and their eyes Allah has set a seal, and these are the heedless ones.
[16.109] No doubt that in the hereafter they will be the losers.
But his soul loved and chose evil. And we see in previous verses,, that the human well is different from Allah well’s,, and because they choose and they aren’t force for anything, they chose evil and do all of that with they own well, this is why they get the anger of Allah and they deserve the punishment in the other life ‘last life’,, see sir how you change the truth depending on the ignorance of the others.

The student : I’ve could think that the absence of the ethics law of Allah is the most noticed phenomena in this world,,
And notice sir that those newspapers collect millions of dollars by spreading this kind of lechery,, is that made by the hand of Allah?
And this things anger Allah? think why should Allah get angry from something he made “this assumption should be made according to your theory”..

The professor: can’t you see our progress in science without god or religion,, cant you see our manners?

The Muslim student: Allah created the whole universe with his low in the material features and properties,, and in this relation between materials and lows is the reasons,, and all what you did is following the reasons,, and Allah is the one who found these reasons,, and if that life was for worship only then there wont be any progress and also there wont be need for creating these reasons. but if you are talking about the Arabs and their backwardness ,, this happened cause they don’t take things by reasoning, and that isn’t a mistake in the religion but in the Arabs them selves,, its like making a perfect traffic low ,, but there still lots of accident happens,, does that mean that this low is wrong ,, no but about those people who didn’t follow this low well, and sometimes the absence of ethics is a result of not commitment your religion

And about your manners,, I cant see these perfect ethics you are talking about ,, tell me where is these ethics is it in the disintegrated families or in adultery or in having lovers and girlfriends ,

The professor didn’t say a word,, and keep thinking,, ahh I didn’t think about those things before.

The student: do you teach your student that they evolved from monkeys?

The professor: if you mean the evolution theory? Yes I teach it?

The student: did u see this evolution with your own eyes

The professor stares to his student and couldn’t say a word.

The student: as long as no one saw this evolution or even prove its correctness,, and as long as you teach your theory? Then you aren’t a scientist but you are a saint,, and I wanna ask you a question, if the origin of the human is a monkey, why didn’t all monkeys evolved to a human. Or is it a choice.

The professor: regardless to your boldness and cheekiness, did you finish your conversation.

The student: I see that you aren’t convinced with the evolution theory, and you didn’t accept also the ethics low of Allah to do what is right,, you refuse the idea of the existing of Allah cause you hate commitment with the right ethics,, sorry sir I don’t talk about you precisely but I talk in general.

The professor: I just believe in what exist,, this is the science.

The student: ahha science “he said so with a small smile”.

The student: you mentioned previously that the science is the process of study the visible phenomena, then the science is a spoiled assumption.

The professor: the science is spoiled.
The class began to din

The student can I explain my point with an example.
The professor still silent

The student: had any one in the class saw the gravity or the radio wave or the radar or the electricity with out any devices? Do you deny them because you didn’t see them? Or you still believe it although they are invisible? Simply our senses are so weak, for example can your eyes see in the dark as the cats,, your eyes cant see as cats and you wanna see Allah? So strange??

And I ask you now,, have any one see the professor brain “ laughter is every where in the class”

And my sir you should know that that the immunity law doesn’t give the chance to any unseen little microbe to get into the body-except in some diseases- or the creatures will end isn’t that true sir?

The professor: yeah this is true and this is a simple law and from the axiomatic law

The Muslim student: now tell me sir how could our immunity don’t let for a small microbe to live in our body,, while it let a whole infant to founded inside the womb and still inside it for a whole 9 months, without destroying him,, doesn’t that make sense to you that there is a creator for these laws,, is that all made by the coincidence? Am sorry to tell you sir there is no place for coincidence here and the modern science that you believe in proved that there should be a creator for this whole universe.
And the atomic system in the materials is the same as the universe system, prove that they both have the same creator.
The professor didn’t say a word ,, he is so embarrassed right now.

The student Muslim: sir isn’t the creating operation and the death and sleeping which happening everyday is a prove of the exist of Allah, can any one stop these operation, can you stop sleeping??
Can any one thought the fast developing of the science create a cell from nothing?? can they create a fly?? Can the science stop the death of the greatest president in the world?
It seems that no one did this before
The professor is so embarrassed
And the student move his face denying the situation

The Muslim student: have anyone in this class heard the professor mind?? Felt it or tasted it?? You can’t deny its existence the difference between the sane and the insane is clear an known,,,
Have you seen your soul?? Can you deny it?? The difference between the dead and the alive is clear and known,, how do you believe in all of these things though you didn’t see them??

The professor cant say a word,, but he is so so embarrassed.
But the student continue
Have anyone saw or felt or head the professor mind???
according to the trial law, testing and the protocols of what it could proof
I announce that the professor doesn’t have mind

Now there is a mess every where,,
And the Muslim student sat down.

This is a re-hash of a similar story except Christianity is used instead of Islam.

We've heard it. The original is about a Christian student...and is printed in better English. :D

Just pulling your leg. Thanks for the input, though.

Woow
really
its my 1st time to hear that its happened for a christian
but did he mintioned the previouse verses
amazing any way

The end of the story but there is a missing part,, this is true story and I think you should know info about the professor

This professor is Gary miller he was one of the preacher to the Christianity,, and he loved math so much ,, this why he loved logic.
Once when he was in Saudi Arabia giving a lecture there ,, he was asked to read the Qur’an,
And he accept this proposal cause he though he could found some faults or contradictions that could support him in preaching to Christianity “he thought the Qur'an is such an old book talking about desert and camels and these stuff,,
But he figure out that this book contain lots of miracles no book have ever mentioned before.
He thought that this book will talk about the hard time the prophet Muhammad passed through it, like the death of his wife khadiga and the death of all his sons or the death of his daughters,,, but he didn’t found such a things,,
But what surprise him that he found a whole sura in the Qur’an with the name Mariem “Mary”,, and he didn't found a chapter called Khadiga or Fatema,,

And what surprise him that the prophet Eissa PBUH mentioned by name in the Qur’an 25 time where the prophet Muhammad PBUH mentioned 5 times only,,

And he shocked when he read this verse
Qur’an kareem
Sura women 4
verse 82
Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

He says that this verse consider one of the most popular principle in the modern science,, it’s the principle of falsification test,, and the strange thing here that Allah asks all Muslims and un Muslims to search for faults in the qur’an and they wont find any fault.

He says also about this verse that there is no a writer dares to say that his book is empty from errors and challenges every body to get one error

Another verse impressed Dr Miller
Qur’an Kareem chapter 21
Sura AL-ANBIYA (THE PROPHETS)
Verse 30

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?”

He says that this was exactly the topic of the research that gain the noble prize in 1973 about the theory of the great explosion that says “the whole universe exist after a great explosion that made the whole universe and its planets”
And about the other part of the verse,, which talk about the water and that it is the source of the life.
Dr Miller says” this verse is from the miracles where that the modern science proved that the cell consist of the cytoplasm and 80% of the cytoplasm depend basically on water,, so how could a man lived before more than 1400 know such a thing.

Any way
Dr miller took the Islam as a religion in 1977,, and after this he become one of the preacher to the Islam,, and he gave lots of lecture about Islam in lots places. And he had lots of peered with the Christianity preachers

And he had lots of books in English and it’s available on the web like
The amazing Qur’an
Is the Bible/The Qur’an God's Word?
What Does the Gospel Mean to Muslims?.
Modern History of Christianity and Common Objections Against Islam

This is the story of the professor and his name is Gary miller and he is now a member in the teaching staff in the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
In the department of mathematics,, and he is a Canadian professor

And you could reach his website on
http://www.kfupm.edu.sa

Or contact him at this mail

[email protected]

Whos is this "we" that is mentioned over and over again? I thought Islam worshipped ONE god. But the Q'ran says, "we" did this, "we" did that. That does not sound like an omnipotent god to me. Sounds like he is still hanging around with the other 360 idols that were already in Mecca before Mo-ham-id claimed to be a prophet and consolidated them all into "one".

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?”

Does Allah have a mouse in his pocket or what?

BTW: If Miller is passing this story off onto you guys and you are believing it, he is taking you for fools. This story has been around for a LOOOOOONG time. Only the characters were an Ivy League professor and a Christian student. It makes for a good story true, but again, if he is telling you that this is HIS experience, then I would watch out! The guy is a LIAR.

SNOPES

Does evil exist?

The university professor challenged his students with this question. Did God create everything that exists? A student bravely replied, "Yes, he did!"

"God created everything? The professor asked.

"Yes sir", the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil". The student became quiet before such an answer. The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, "Can I ask you a question professor?"

"Of course", replied the professor.

The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?" The students snickered at the young man's question.

The young man replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (-460 degrees F) is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat."

The student continued, "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does."

The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton's prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil."

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

freeandfun1 said:
Whos is this "we" that is mentioned over and over again? I thought Islam worshipped ONE god. But the Q'ran says, "we" did this, "we" did that. That does not sound like an omnipotent god to me. Sounds like he is still hanging around with the other 360 idols that were already in Mecca before Mo-ham-id claimed to be a prophet and consolidated them all into "one".

Does Allah have a mouse in his pocket or what?
We used in arabic
to show the greatness
its like
Mmm
when the president talk he says we "he ment me,, but we for greatness'
like Sie in deutsch
and the whole comlete and greatness is for allah

freeandfun1 said:
BTW: If Miller is passing this story off onto you guys and you are believing it, he is taking you for fools. This story has been around for a LOOOOOONG time. Only the characters were an Ivy League professor and a Christian student. It makes for a good story true, but again, if he is telling you that this is HIS experience, then I would watch out! The guy is a LIAR.

actually i didnt take this from his tongue,, i didnt meet him 'but i wish i could'
as i said he convert in to islam since 1977" and as i think its from long time a go"
and sure this conversation was before 1977,, cause he wasnt muslim yet..

anyway we dont know who is the liar and who is teling the truth,,
cause we both arent the source,,
so you shouldnt accuse him "that he is a liar",,
and if you read his books you wont say so about him,, how you could judge a guy you dont know,, what you call that
why you didnt assume that the other part is the wrong
"maybe cause you loved that the student be christian"
maybe there is a same story with a Buddhist.

any way allah is the only one who know the truth.

Arabian said:
Woow
really
its my 1st time to hear that its happened for a christian
but did he mintioned the previouse verses
amazing any way

The end of the story but there is a missing part,, this is true story and I think you should know info about the professor

This professor is Gary miller he was one of the preacher to the Christianity,, and he loved math so much ,, this why he loved logic.

freeandfun has already provided links debunking your story. And I have seen the Christian version several times. But this caught my attention.

If the professor in your story was Christian, he would have never made those arguments about God to the first student. The Christian beliefs about the origin of evil and the presence of suffering in the world are very similar to Muslim beliefs; therefore, for a Christian professor to use those arguments, he would be tearing down his own belief system along with the Muslim belief system.

gop_jeff said:
freeandfun has already provided links debunking your story. And I have seen the Christian version several times. But this caught my attention.

If the professor in your story was Christian, he would have never made those arguments about God to the first student. The Christian beliefs about the origin of evil and the presence of suffering in the world are very similar to Muslim beliefs; therefore, for a Christian professor to use those arguments, he would be tearing down his own belief system along with the Muslim belief system.

Man calm down
i didnt deny all i said that we dont know the truth
and allah only know the truth cause we both arent the source,,
even though ,, what ever was his/her religion,, its okay
we all have the same aim,, the existance of allah
right man

Forum List

Back