Hot co-workers

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Do any of you guys work with any hot female co workers? theres a couple very good looking females here where I work, one is a light skinned black female with glasses who is stunningly beautiful, if I didn't have a girlfriend I would definently put a plan in action to get with her. Alot of times people get attracted and grow feelings for their co workers because they tend to spend more time at work than they do at home, any of you guys ever cross that line with a co worker?

Do any of you guys work with any hot female co workers? theres a couple very good looking females here where I work, one is a light skinned black female with glasses who is stunningly beautiful, if I didn't have a girlfriend I would definently put a plan in action to get with her. Alot of times people get attracted and grow feelings for their co workers because they tend to spend more time at work than they do at home, any of you guys ever cross that line with a co worker?

Yes, but I was drunk, and she wasn't all that attractive when I was sober.:(

I pretended I didn't remember a thing.:redface:

When I worked in the pharmacy industry, there were lots of hot girls, I was always getting in trouble.

I'd be apprehensive to do anything cause if it doesn't work out she can blow up your spot at work.

I'd be apprehensive to do anything cause if it doesn't work out she can blow up your spot at work.

You have a "spot at work?"

Well, there's your problem: You need to be a moving target if you're gonna "plan any action to get with her," or, very frankly, any female: at work or not. YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER want them to find your "spot."

Well, there's your problem: You need to be a moving target if you're gonna "plan any action to get with her," or, very frankly, any female: at work or not. YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER want them to find your "spot."

Yes I work in the same place, been here for the last year and she works 2 isles over. I'm not going to do anything there is too much to lose and I don't want to lose this job, if the circumstances were different maybe.

Yes I work in the same place, been here for the last year and she works 2 isles over. I'm not going to do anything there is too much to lose and I don't want to lose this job, if the circumstances were different maybe.

But, on the bright side, she can introduce you to her friends..........:eusa_whistle:

But, on the bright side, she can introduce you to her friends..........:eusa_whistle:

One of the other hot co workers I work with is also married, shes kinda chubby but has a thick body, I flirted with her when we working a function together, I definently think I could tap that if I tried.

My co-worker. She's finicky but gives affection freely. :D

kitty.jpg

I worked with a gorgeous woman in the Air Force who was a Spanish/Mexican mix, we flirted at work and she even told me she liked me she even got me presents for my birthday, I never did anything because I was niaeve and married at the time, I wish I could go back in time and wax that ass!

You're talking about the Office Babe. Yes, we have one. Very nice lady, mother of 4, very well respected. She is a total babe in every respect. She should be a model.

You're talking about the Office Babe. Yes, we have one. Very nice lady, mother of 4, very well respected. She is a total babe in every respect. She should be a model.

If she has 4 kids and looks good that is very impressive, my friend back in the Air Force was dating a half white half Mexican officer that had 4 kids but you could never tell that, she was so fucking fine and in such good shape she looked like a damn 19 year old college coed.

If she has 4 kids and looks good that is very impressive, my friend back in the Air Force was dating a half white half Mexican officer that had 4 kids but you could never tell that, she was so fucking fine and in such good shape she looked like a damn 19 year old college coed.

I don't know how she does it. She brings her kids in occasionally and they come see me because they want to see any new toys I've brought to the office. (I'm a big kid, just in case anyone didn't know.) She looks like a younger version of Naomi Campbell. Great lady.

I don't know how she does it. She brings her kids in occasionally and they come see me because they want to see any new toys I've brought to the office. (I'm a big kid, just in case anyone didn't know.) She looks like a younger version of Naomi Campbell. Great lady.

She either takes very good care of herself or is blessed with some good genes, I know for alot of women once they pop out a kid or two it is very difficult to get the body back they had before the kids.

You name wouldn't happen to be Arnold, would it?

You name wouldn't happen to be Arnold, would it?

Samson reminds me of more of a Tiger Woods type.

I did way back when... I was her supervisor as well. It could have gotten real ugly if it happened today, but 30 years ago, you sure as hell didn't publicize it, but you didn't get fired or sued either.

I did way back when... I was her supervisor as well. It could have gotten real ugly if it happened today, but 30 years ago, you sure as hell didn't publicize it, but you didn't get fired or sued either.

Ahhh The good old days. When a woman knew her place. Lying down with ankles at her ears!

Forum List

Back