Hostess Execs Admit. Union Pension Funds Used For Company Operations

Yes, we talked about this earlier.

Being cash strapped, they used the money on operations, or to continue to pay the bloated union workers salaries much longer than they should have.

Seems you want it both ways.

LOL

Shouldn't the CFO of the union have noticed the pension fund wasn't being funded on, i presume, a monthly basis? Much like I check my dads bank account to be sure his SS and pension have been deposited into his account?
Union fail.

Shouldn't the CFO of the union have noticed the pension fund wasn't being funded on, i presume, a monthly basis? Much like I check my dads bank account to be sure his SS and pension have been deposited into his account?
Union fail.

Of course the Union knew what was going on.

This is just a libtard Huffpo article designed to elicit outrage amongst their non-thinking sheep.

Ah yes, the old "Bloated Union Salaries" tack.

Hostess Execs were telling Unions Reps to accept pay cuts and cuts to benefits, while giving the CEO of Hostess a 300% increase in his salary and benefits. While at the same time stealing Union Pension Funds. You know, the money that Workers count on when they retire.....yeah that money.

Stealing Money from Union Retirement Benefits, in the name of Company Operations, while taking huge pay increases for the bosses is wrong.

Workers have the right to know their Retirement is secure, but because you would have slaves worked to death, you do not understand that.

Forum List

Back